Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

30 minutes ago, vrhedny said:

Ok I've found this: "No bags (including small handbags, fanny packs, canvas bags, toiletry bags, and plastic bags)."

This sucks because I must leave everything in an (overpriced) hotel and go to the stadium only with a phone. 

Anyway, I'm so excited. I bought a ticket yesterday, quickly found hotel and flight and still can't believe I'm going.  

Yeah I'm going there after work so I have to empty my canvas bag and stuff the essentials in my pockets :rip:

Omg well done organizing all this in 24 hrs - also very excited for tonight! 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

does anyone know what time she's on stage? 

7 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

does anyone know what time she's on stage? 

apparently it's around 19:45

Can any person that is in Sweden let me know how many VIP lines there were?

Just a question if someone knows 

I bought 2 tickets for Madrit and i cant go so i want to transfer them to my friend's account so he can go with another friend 

Since yesterday the barcodes finally apear but it still says tranfer unavailable which is super weird 

Anyone knows why is that ? 🤔 

:clap3:

Not the Loser x Puta mash-up :rip:

Pick an octave and stick to it, Lord

• Haha 3

This I Think He Knows x Gorgeous mash up :bibliahh:is cracking me up

ITHK/GORGEOUS IS LITERALLY A DREAM MASHUP FOR ME WHY THE F*CK AM I NOT THERE :jonny3:

"i ain't gotta tell him i think he knows...he's gorgeous" SHUT UPPPPPPPPP

• Like 1

Nooooo Peter :gaycat7::gaycat7:

OMGGGGGG PETER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NEXT WEEK, WHEN I CATCH YOU ALISON SWIFT

Oh She is in Her Karlie bag tonight

I'm weeping :chick3:

I just love when she reclaims the land. Reputation (Travis' version) hits different :WAP:

I forgot that there was a show today, LOVE all the surprise songs :smitten:

Her discography was rising fast the last couple days in Sweden. Curious to see the continued surge tomorrow in Europe :duca: 

I can't attend the show tomorrow (third date in Stockholm) and I have one VIP (Ready For It package) ticket, if anyone wants to buy. Selling for face value, €320, along with the voucher for the VIP package!

NOT Peter and I Think Grammy Knows both OUT before my show:weeps::weeps:

• Like 1

Not Sweden's prime minister.

image0.gif?ex=6649c664&is=664874e4&hm=e6

• Haha 1

It was so strange to see her do the Midnights set with her hair straight still. :dies: No humidity is Sweden I guess.

Seated for tonight's show 

spacer.png

just got home after less than 24 hours in Stockholm! I'm very tried but it was so worth it :jonny5:

the show was amazing and the energy from the crowd was insane, which I was not expecting 

absolutely LOVED the visuals of the new Tortured Poets set and it was great to hear those songs live but idk, overall it felt a bit truncated and rushed to me, especially compared to the other eras

overall I thought the changes were okay, it was really fun how the order is different now 

however, I would have liked to see more changes in the set list, with songs being swapped out and new ones added in. still, I imagine that they didn't have this kind of time + also we know historically how stubborn Taylor is with her set lists in Europe so realistically that was never going to happen

AND THAT **** ASS REPUTATION OUTFIT!! I need her to burn it already :pukey: the only explanation I have for it (especially now that so many other costumes got changes) is that she's saving the new one for the night of the Reputation TV announcement 

following the Paris concerts, I also wanted to add my two cents on the US swifties: they were everywhere. and I don't want to put them all in the same bag as i'm sure some are lovely people, but the ones that I encountered were really rude, obnoxious and entitled :biblio: this is something I had noticed with some of the bad apples at the Chromatica Ball but here it was much more noticeable. I imagine this is going to happen much more often now, but if you're an american traveling to europe to see a concert please remember that you're not in the US and we don't treat people like that here lol 

• Like 8

They got the 1989 special. The way I didn't recognize Say Don't Go at first :ryan: But they got GasS and Clean they won!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.