Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

6 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

I just received this mail from Ticketmaster:

A limited supply of production hold tickets for the dates above of Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour have been released and are on sale NOW

So I guess the stage is now finalized in Stockholm for the coming shows and they realized there's room for more concert goers :clap3:

Same happened in Paris, a couple of days before the show the venue got the authorization from the city to add a couple of thousand seats. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Just now, Mandalore said:

Same happened in Paris, a couple of days before the show the venue got the authorization from the city to add a couple of thousand seats. 

Slay! I want her to break the attendance record here at Friends Arena :gaycat2:

13 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

I just received this mail from Ticketmaster:

A limited supply of production hold tickets for the dates above of Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour have been released and are on sale NOW

So I guess the stage is now finalized in Stockholm for the coming shows and they realized there's room for more concert goers :clap3:

this will likely be the same for every city she goes to. Here in Lisbon they haven't even put on sale the obstructed view yet. 

11 days left for me, 11 albums to stream. Starting on this masterpiece :heart:

I really wish she would sing Tim McGraw as a surprise song but I fear all the portuguese swifties would be quiet :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I really wish she would sing Tim McGraw as a surprise song but I fear all the portuguese swifties would be quiet :rip:

nnn you and Taylor duetting Tim McGraw would be such a moment though :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

nnn you and Taylor duetting Tim McGraw would be such a moment though :deadbanana4:

I'd make sure to scream at the top of my lungs to go viral :gaylorcat2: IT'S A HIT! 

Maybe I could start capitalizing on tiktok after that moment as the new baguettologist :jonnycat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

I'd make sure to scream at the top of my lungs to go viral :gaylorcat2: IT'S A HIT! 

Maybe I could start capitalizing on tiktok after that moment as the new baguettologist :jonnycat:

But with actual taste and good opinions :suburban:

The market is there for you, sister, just go for it :gaycat4:

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 1

my show is this Friday :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

I think I'm in the minority but Tim McGraw is probably in my top 5 of Taylor songs, but yeah I made peace with the fact I will probably never hear it live

not including even one song from Debut at least in the US will forever be one of the most confusing things she's ever done 

• Like 5

Taylor Swift uppträder på Friends arena i Solna på fredag, lördag och söndag. Cirka 200 000 biljetter har sålts till konserterna. Förra veckan slopade arrangören en tidigare kritiserad policy om att endast den som bokat biljetten skulle kunna lösa in den i dörren.

~200k tickets for the 3 shows in Stockholm this week acc. to Swedish media. Would mean ~66.7k tickets per show.

Other recent attendance numbers at the same venue:

Beyoncé (2023) - 45.1k (x2)

The Rolling Stones (2022) - 50.9k

Lady Gaga (2022) - 34.9k

Ed Sheeran (2018) - 54.2k

IMG_0224.gif?ex=66432d3c&is=6641dbbc&hm=

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mandalore said:

When is it? :bird:

Reveal hidden contents

You might wanna update your sig, it's 4x AOTY winner :gaylorcat2:

True true

june 2nd and July 4th

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

~200k tickets for the 3 shows in Stockholm this week acc. to Swedish media. Would mean ~66.7k tickets per show.

Lady Gaga (2022) - 34.9k

We need a Swedish reporter in this thread. It was so fun for me following the French press freaking out over her dates :dies:

15 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

my show is this Friday :jonnycat:

Omg same! :party: are you traveling here or are you from Sweden? 

13 hours ago, Mandalore said:

We need a Swedish reporter in this thread. It was so fun for me following the French press freaking out over her dates :dies:

I'll keep my eyes open if there's anything funny going on in the swedish press! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Feanor said:

Lady Gaga (2022) - 34.9k

While I would love her to break attendence records here, that number seems too high. Even if they sell every single seat at the venue I don't think they can fit that many. If they have, it's going to be ridiculously crowded on the ground where I will be.

Edited by Cooper

It just hit me I am seeing the show on Friday. I haven't even gotten really time to prep for the show as I've been finishing my masters thesis. 

• Like 1

3 more days until I see her in Stockholm :duca: 

We have to drive to get the merch and bring it back to the car. Is parking gonna be a pain? We'll try to be early I guess.

I am manifesting Guilty as Sin, TTPD, The Albatross or imgonnagetyouback as surprise songs! Or from previous albums, I want Cornelia Street, Say Don't Go, Timeless, tolerate it (is that possible?), Back to December, Would've Could've Should've, Eyes Open, Exile, I Know Places, Afterglow, The Very First Night, Untouchable or The Other Side of the Door :duca: 

• Like 1

Does anyone that is going to the Swedish shows know if they're opening the merch stores two days before the first show as well?

16 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

Does anyone that is going to the Swedish shows know if they're opening the merch stores two days before the first show as well?

The merch store is opening the day before the first show on thursday at 10:30 :party:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

The merch store is opening the day before the first show on thursday at 10:30 :party:

must be the same for Lisbon then, thank you so much :heart:

How early did you get your tickets in your app? 

What are the odds of crossing 2 billion 👀

8 hours ago, Cocetti said:

Omg same! :party: are you traveling here or are you from Sweden?  

I'm from Switzerland, traveling from Geneva for the weekend :gaycat1:

Posted (edited)

For anyone who is superfan like me going to the show and meet her for the 1st time after 16 years of stanning hard.

Please dont stress out too much about how you have to react at certain songs cause when you dont react like what you imagine, you might be a bit dissapointed. 

And if you're not close enough to see her face, dont be shy to look at the screen at least 50%, i was on middle bowl on the side and thought looking at the screen is just going to the movie so i refuse to look at it and only look at the stage where she is very tiny. But actually later on when i look at the screen more to see her facial expression, i feel more connected to the performance.

Might bring a good binoculars if you're on the middle/ upper bowl. They're worth it.

And film your reaction at least at the start and some of your fave parts in songs.

I have the time of my life but its not until Enchanted/Long live when i can be truly 100% into the show, cause everything before that is so overwhelming and so many random thoughts. So i wish someone told me about the 1st two points so i can get into the right energy sooner.

I sound silly lol, everyone is different just want to share my experience 

Hope you all have a great great time at the show.

Edited by chiliam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

must be the same for Lisbon then, thank you so much :heart:

How early did you get your tickets in your app? 

I flopped at the ticket sale so it's my friend who got us the tickets :rip:

3 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

I'm from Switzerland, traveling from Geneva for the weekend :gaycat1:

oooh let me know if you want any tips and recommendations for things to do and see here!  :gaycat2:

12 minutes ago, Cocetti said:

I flopped at the ticket sale so it's my friend who got us the tickets :rip:

oooh let me know if you want any tips and recommendations for things to do and see here!  :gaycat2:

ah thanks! i'm literally staying for less than 24 hours though lol so not sure if i'll have time, but I'll definitely take you up on it when I return and stay for longer :party:

17 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

ah thanks! i'm literally staying for less than 24 hours though lol so not sure if i'll have time, but I'll definitely take you up on it when I return and stay for longer :party:

Ah fair enough! Where are you staying? :biggrin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.