Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

My Boys perfectly matches the vibe of TTPD set.  :weeps:

Yeah that's the one song that's TRULY missing for me.

• Like 3

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Hope she changes it up though and doesnt perform the same set for the entire european tour.

• Like 1

I just know she's an MCR fan after that TSMWEL performance

6 hours ago, Life Savers said:

The right half of the album got the spotlight :suburban:

Reveal hidden contents

I like The Psychology but imagine a set of Chloe and the Gang, Robin and Peter instead of what we actually got :hoetenks:

*Chloe and the Oomfs

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

*Chloe and the Oomfs

Sophie and the Gang*

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Sophie and the Gang*

Welcome back :heart:

I wish she went full witch for WAOLOM, harness her ass up and make her fly, if the LGBT acrobat can do it then so can she :fish2:

4bc1149d43601cd7_giphy1.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, kayliah said:

Hope she changes it up though and doesnt perform the same set for the entire european tour.

she probably won't... and I don't blame her, it's too much logistics issues to switch it up so much

she reworked the transitions to make it flow again, like the house doesn't burn before Fearless but falls down, Speak Now / folkmore / 1989 getting new intros visuals, TTPD add

• Like 1

It's wild how Taylor is treating "Tolerate It" like the partner in the song treats the protagonist.

She waits by the door like she's just a kid... uses her best colours for Taylor's portrait... lays the table with the fancy ****... and watches Alison tolerate it.

She's BEGGING for footnotes in the story of her life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

"Always taking up way too much space or TIME"

• Haha 3

she and her dancer could've dry humped each other for a guilty as sin performance on the same bed she performed fortnight:ryan3:

13 minutes ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

she and her dancer could've dry humped each other for a guilty as sin performance on the same bed she performed fortnight:ryan3:

Concept: cut the 22 part of the show and give space to GAS?. Invite a gay fan on stage and let the dancer dry hump said fan as the fan moment. We all win in the end 

:ryan3:

• Like 2

I can not get over TSMWEL performance what a career highlight I need the HD performance it's her best one ever 

The tour banner got updated too 

GNO5E6xWwAAco8X?format=jpg&name=small

3 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I wish she went full witch for WAOLOM, harness her ass up and make her fly, if the LGBT acrobat can do it then so can she :fish2:

4bc1149d43601cd7_giphy1.gif

I wanted a broomstick!

1 hour ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Can you imagine @thatsmydemi

• Like 2

Was really hoping to get some tickets for tonight but alas...watch her do a sickening surprise songs combo. :'(

old outfits for lover and fearless are back, thank god 

I didn't like the new 1989 set. Didn't mind the colors (though the two different shoes were a choice), but I think the other cut is much c*ntier. Hopefully they're still around, too.

Oh is she singing je suis calME! tonight? :duca:

• Haha 1

i went to the livestream to see how long til surprise songs, and im ctfu at how "oh wow, she's already on red!" has become "damn, she's only on red" :toofunny2:

I think the redesigned show is nearly flawless tbh. The only change that is truly puzzling is cutting Long Live because it just feels essential to a tour celebrating her entire career and for the fans that got her to this point, but perhaps it'll make a comeback. I think in its place she could cut Lavender Haze—it's really not essential to Midnights at this point, and starting the set with Anti-Hero would work just fine. 

Otherwise, everything just works perfectly. I know Tolerate It was a beautiful performance and a fan fave, but it had its time, and I feel the same way about The 1, TLGAD, and TTDS (and those last two are in my top 10 Taylor songs, so I'm certainly not being biased). 

Spoiler

Also, we don't even have the film to watch TTDS again on, at least the other cut songs have their moments cemented.

:suburban:

All in all, this is now a truly phenomenal live show. Historical. :jonny5:

I don't like this colour for this set. Usually this set always have been soft colours, this seems too strong. 

Why is she teasing pink so much?

Lover (Taylor's Version) coming?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.