Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

i love the TTPD set because of the artistry and set pieces. I'm really pissed so long london and My boy were not performed sadly.It's amiss.

• Like 1

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Swifties are one of the most disrespectful fanbases out there, i'm not surprised tbh. They sound like haters most of the time.

I mean the insane hatred for Midnights alone says it all, it's ok to not like the album as much as the others but people are always doing WAY too much about it, especially when the album is objectively extremely successful and beloved by most people outside of forums like this :toofunny3:

The TTPD set was pretty incredible :clap3:

Don't worry, the same people are now saying midnights was better and ttpd sucks so you know they just have awful taste in general 

• Like 1

Love the changes she did during her break. I'll miss The Archer but it's fine since I saw it live. I'm glad she combined folklore/evermore. Great albums but not really stadium stage material. TTPD looks epic. Her new outfits are more flattering too.

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Don't worry, the same people are now saying midnights was better and ttpd sucks so you know they just have awful taste in general 

I just don't understand why so many online Swifties are so obsessed with calling some of her albums bad, you NEVER see any other fanbase doing that :rip:

• Like 3

The whole TTPD set is by far the greatest performance of her career

Satisfied with the adjustments minus So High School making it. 

• Haha 1

At the end of the day She deleted very few songs. Some of them were even very short versions and long live wasn't in the original setlist. 

I remember the very very first US show was around 3 hours long, this first european show was around 3h and 20 if i'm not wrong. 

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

At the end of the day She deleted very few songs. Some of them were even very short versions and long live wasn't in the original setlist. 

I remember the very very first US show was around 3 hours long, this first european show was around 3h and 20 if i'm not wrong. 

Tolerate it is the biggest loss but at least we have the film to remember it forever

I was right about So High School!

:gaynetcat4:

3 minutes ago, Tusk said:

Love the changes she did during her break. I'll miss The Archer but it's fine since I saw it live. I'm glad she combined folklore/evermore. Great albums but not really stadium stage material. TTPD looks epic. Her new outfits are more flattering too.

Yes the folkmore set now Is perfect. Has more songs than any other and it's the longest but found a balance now It's enjoyable and sound like a "relax" moment after a long series of pop acts, and can liked by everyone even if they don't know the material. She made a great choice imo.

Both acts separated were too much for these not american shows 

Can someone tell me if clips of the TTPD set are already going viral online? :duca:

9 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I just don't understand why so many online Swifties are so obsessed with calling some of her albums bad, you NEVER see any other fanbase doing that :rip:

Well yeah, that's the fandom for you. Granted I think most people here, emphasis on most, do it in jest. 

• Like 1

Just now, Enrique523 said:

Can someone tell me if clips of the TTPD set are already going viral online? :duca:

Yes. On Tik Tok some of the who's afraid clips have already millions views. I'm expecting a big streaming increase for this Song especially in the next days. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

Yes. On Tik Tok some of the who's afraid clips have already millions views. I'm expecting a big streaming increase for this Song especially in the next days. 

Great!! Can't wait to see the results in the coming days, TTPD will have INSANE longevity :duca:

Just now, Enrique523 said:

Great!! Can't wait to see the results in the coming days, TTPD will have INSANE longevity :duca:

This One has already almost 3M views in 3 hours. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeQnbsno/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

evermore set deserved better but it could have been worse

I'll watch the TTPD set tomorrow but I'll say I'm surprised The Alchemy made it but not So Long, London or MBOBHFT

Posted (edited)

folklore was the longest set before so she was always gonna cut the most there to add TTPD and honestly like its been said before folkmore isnt really that stadium friendly anyways (and i LOVE those albums, both in her top 5)
combining them makes the pacing feel way better.. do i wish she'd perform different songs? sure but obviously everyone has different opinions (for example i dont care about champagne problems at all but i know its a fan fav so i would never expect it to get removed for songs like cowboy like me which i like way more)

The biggest loss is Long Live by far especially since the Speak Now set is so short anyways and this is literally a song for/about the fans.. oh well
Also i'd never expect her to add a mixtape section since the show is so long already ... but she could atleast add Our Song to the Fearless/SN set or sth :deadbanana4: just acknowledge its existence atleast

Spoiler

Maybe even combine Debut, Fearless, Speak Now into 1 ''country'' set and possibly do some mashups

Edited by TaylenaStan

37 minutes ago, By the Water said:

evermore set deserved better but it could have been worse

I'll watch the TTPD set tomorrow but I'll say I'm surprised The Alchemy made it but not So Long, London or MBOBHFT

It didn't? Or do you mean SHS?

A HIT :jonny2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Life Savers said:

A HIT :jonny2:

ok this performance sealed the deal for me. Broken Heart NEEDS to be the next single. :jonny2: 

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

i think its because we are bored fighting with other fanbases so we have to create fights amongst ourselves which albums are better lol

But it`s getting annoying though. Like there`s 11 albums, boohoo there`s 1-2 albums you didnt like, go listen to the other 9-10 albums, stop the moaning and bitching. Talk about the albums you like and lets others enjoy the albums they like without all of your negative whining

• Thanks 1

The TTPD set is a complete COLLAPSE. The era with best staging of the entire tour tbh. The cuts were expected and almost reasonable. The biggest loss is Long Live as it's such an emotional moment on the show. The biggest surprise is Mastermind still being in. I feel like that was a no brainer to cut ngl.

Tis The Damn Season was done so dirty. First we never got it filmed and now completely gone.

I dont like the Folkmore/Everlore combo but I understand the reason behind it. Still it wouldve been cleaner as 2 separate acts even with the cuts or if they were to be combined, at least do Folklore first and then move into Evermore instead of going back and forth between the 2.

Still screaming at poor selftitled not getting representation on the main set at all. The new poster is cute but I'll always scream at Fearless being a pic used on the rerecording instead of something from the original Fearless era.

The new transitions are really well done. Reputation outfit must stink by now lmao but at least when a new outfit pic debuts on the timelone we will know she's announcing the rerecording that night lol

• Like 2

Literally my only complaint is that she didn't give MBOBHFT a spot on the TTPD set, it could've had sick visuals and been the opening track imo. Also a stadium anthem I fear, but she made mostly great choices.

The theatrics are exactly what I was needing for this :jonny:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

Still screaming at poor selftitled not getting representation on the main set at all. The new poster is cute but I'll always scream at Fearless being a pic used on the rerecording instead of something from the original Fearless era.

This kinda drives me crazy too and has since the poster was dropped :toofunny3: but the color grid is what's iconic and not the actual photos, so I suppose it works out 

Biggest loss is Tolerate It and TTPD for me, not that it matters since I'm not attending these shows but :rip:

4 hours ago, Tusk said:

The Archer was easy to cut sadly. The only thing I'll miss is this godly transition :jonny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.