Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 minute ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

I'm happy everyone is finally seeing the light and admitting how bad MIDnights is, some of us intelectuals knew since we ate the chicken on October 2022 :clap3:

I love the album. But always thought that set was boring.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

1 minute ago, Life Savers said:

I like Midnights but you can't be serious that it makes sense to close with that after the SERVE that TTPD was :suburban:

She's ending with The Anthology :suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Achilles. said:

The way The Anthology set is still coming after Midnights so that The Prophecy can close the whole show. :jonnycat:

omg stop. I'd DIE.... That'd be so Taylor... you think I wanted you to be happy?? No here, let me play some Anthology so you leave the stadium and go straight to the nearest psych ward.

• Haha 1

Midnights oh the AOTY you are, don't listen to some of these weirdos :heart:

• Like 5

TTPD is too recent to close the show, midnights has a smash and other 2-3 other moderate hits were on radios. It's a right choice.

Midnights feels like a good closing cause it's kinda chill...it sounds like "ok let's make another song" when you don't have your shoes anymore. 

1 minute ago, Jpkun said:

I just wish the Anti-hero set wasn't so boring. Like... the way she spent $3 on it.

Ugh it's one of her biggest hits too. After seeing TTPD, it really exposes how she threw this performance together haphazardly.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Raphy23 said:

I love the album. But always thought that set was boring.

Same! the album is good! The set leaves a lot to be desired. The set is literally just ~vibes~ where are the THEATRICS??

• Like 1

Just now, Dear Reader said:

She's ending with The Anthology :suburban:

imgonnagetyouback as the closing song as a message to critics and unemployed YouTube reacters, I see the vision :suburban:

• Like 2

the Mid set is just so boring production wise. LH is a snooze with those ugly clouds and she rushes through AH even though it's her biggest Eras Tour hit (sans CS)? Midnight Rain is another snooze that doesn't translate well live, regardless of the choreography VS is a terrible song, and Mastermind is yet another song that while good, lacks the punch live

• Like 2

TTPD set is so good omg. WAOLOM is my top2 song, but I thought she wouldn't perfrom it. We're blessed :WAP:

midnights set is THAT girl, y'all need to stop

Posted (edited)

Its 4AM here so i need to get some sleep.

She delivered.

Im not even mad thats Guilty as sin,loml (she sings it as a surprise song though) and almost no Anthology (the propercy, how did it end bridge) doesnt make the setlist. Cause she nailed the set and it was entertaining as hell. 

The moving stage of WAOLOM and Downbad is epic. The Fortnite bed set. The band for TSMWEL bridge and she literary being dead (the album main dramatic recurring theme) and go on to sing ICDIWABH. And But daddy i love him messy choreography. Like its so dramatic, so theater, so camp. Just like the album intention. 

Its a serve, your honor, any tongues rise again the lord shall be jailed

Edited by chiliam
  • Like 2

Don't act like you didn't GAG when she changed outfits in Midnight Rain the first time :ryan3:

• Like 7

I think we'll get Begin Again as a surprise song during one of the next Paris dates.  The MV was filmed there.

ttpd.gif?ex=663de9be&is=663c983e&hm=3358

Posted (edited)

New Midnight Rain fit? :duca:

Edited by 1989

Just now, Life Savers said:

imgonnagetyouback as the closing song as a message to critics and unemployed YouTube reacters, I see the vision :suburban:

omfg...... we should group up to form our own fully-formed Eras Tour concept and hire Chelsea Biehl to put it to action :gaycat2:

• Haha 1

Midnights haters truly need to stfu, that set popped-off live at my show. :ihype:

• Like 3

btw can we discuss her stolen versions selling on german store? And her THIS IS NOT TAYLOR'S VERSION shirt during 22.

Maybe she bought her masters :lakitu:

Ugh her BAWDY is SNATCHEDT :WAP:

Y'all need to leave Midnights tf alone

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kavish said:

I think we'll get Begin Again as a surprise song during one of the next Paris dates.  The MV was filmed there.

on the closing night ig

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

Don't act like you didn't GAG when she changed outfits in Midnight Rain the first time :ryan3:

Vigilante Eilish and Karma remain the best performances even though they're the worst songs :ryan3:

Dragging her for folklore evermore mashup 

Praising her for TTPD set

A wild ride

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Prismee said:

the Mid set is just so boring production wise. LH is a snooze with those ugly clouds and she rushes through AH even though it's her biggest Eras Tour hit (sans CS)? Midnight Rain is another snooze that doesn't translate well live, regardless of the choreography VS is a terrible song, and Mastermind is yet another song that while good, lacks the punch live

OMG I completed forgot VS exists. That needs to be axed asap.

I'm an AVID Midnights defender, like hardcore.. but yeah it's very much a snooze of a closing set :deadbanana4:

Lavender Haze, Midnight Rain, Vigilante ****, they all just lack any… energy :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.