Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

yeah i'm not seeing how a Greatest Hits type tour would make sense when she hasnt even re recorded everything yet tbh. I think it would have made more sense to do something like this when she did ALL the TVs by like 2025-2026. 

This should have been more focused on Midnights while still also pleasing the Folklore-Evermore-Lover fans somehow. The earlier stuff should have only lightly been included if at all tbh. Those 4 albums alone have SO much to work with and fans have been dying to see Lover-Folklore-Evermore and now Midnights have their shine.

Exactly what i was thinking! :clap3:

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Only 27 dates in her biggest touring market and the tickets & VIP packages are also quite cheap… yeah I guess she won't be breaking Madonna's record :gaycat6:

If she goes to South America she will SMASH

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

Ok, fair enough. I just think that the Midnights era might be her biggest era in YEARS and i don't think putting it in the background is a great idea. But we'll see how the tour unfold.

If folkmore didn't get a solo tour then Midnights doesn't deserve one. She knows the tea. :fan: 

Taylor is in her global momentum. Everyone knows she makes big shows, the Rep tour was huge on Netflix. It's not like Springsteen or even Beyoncè have here in Italy the same radio hits of  Maroon 5 but Maroon 5 can't make a stadium concert whle the others can cause they are perceveid as the top game in music and you need to see their show., even if you even don't know a song from their last 2 albums. 

Edited by vale9001

When she forces the opening acts to cover songs from her catalog because there's absolutely no way she would be able to fit in all the fan faves or satisfy everyone. Wouldn't shock me if this tour has a "suprise setlist" instead of "surprise song" too.

D0vVUYd.thumb.gif.b604501b4938f3f8fb44a5

Edited by State of Grace.

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

When she forces the opening acts to cover songs from her catalog because there's absolutely no way she would be able to fit in all the fan faves or satisfy everyone. Wouldn't shock me if this tour has a "suprise setlist" instead of "surprise song" too.

Paramore doing a Misery Business x Better Than Revenge mash-up

21 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

A 20 songs tour with 2 Songs from each era? :jonny5:

A nightmare. This whole tour Idea is a nightmare. When she performs me and YNTCD over cruel summer and Cornelia streets. When we get Dorothea and willow instead of champagne problems and Marjorie.......The list goes on....

27 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

So Europe 2024, or she's doing arenas

Maybe the clue is in the name if she's planning to tour this over a long period of time while dropping more and more TVs. I think she wants that biggest tour of all time, so maybe she's gunning for 1B gross 

6 minutes ago, truthteller said:

this better be a hint for her to complete all the re-releases before the tour:WAP:

With the SIO lawsuit still ongoing, she'll be cutting it close with 1989TV.

6 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Paramore doing a Misery Business x Better Than Revenge mash-up

Whew I can already imagine the collapse

It’s kinda already serving biggest female tour of all time if she does a second US leg or if the international leg is long enough :giraffe:

i don't think making the set list is so hard. 

I remember in the rep tour she made a medley with 3 smash songs (love story, YBWM and Style). 

At the grammys she made Willow, Cardigan and August all in 5-6 minutes and you can heard all of them in a decent way. 

If it's called THE ERAS itt probably could be divided in different acts for every album (or like an act for the 3 country albums, an act for the 2 folk albums, 4 pop albums) and she makes 40 minutes for every act with medley, mashups with almost every major song. 

i love how shes doing fair pricing! especially considering how ******* the economy is now. considerate queen . I doubt shes coming to the Netherlands but i’d really love to see her. 

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i love how shes doing fair pricing! especially considering how ******* the economy is now. considerate queen . I doubt shes coming to the Netherlands but i’d really love to see her. 

She probably will she's had an inmense growth here (especially with Gen Z) since folkevermore and ATW 10 Min version. Like I have people around me that used to hate Taylor who want to see her on tour now

WHY would anyone expect Olivia to open for Taylor when...

a) they're clearly not close to each other anymore

b) Olivia is big enough to sellout a full arena tour by herself

:rip: 

I think these songs would be pretty much confirmed? I'm sure she'll be doing more medleys. But I am very curious to see how this tour comes to life!

1. Our Song
  2. Love Story
  3. Enchanted
  4. I Knew You Were Trouble
  5. Red
  6. All Too Well (10 Minute Version)
  7. I Bet You Think About Me
  8. Shake It Off
  9. Blank Space
  10. Style
  11. Wildest Dreams
  12. Delicate
  13. Don’t Blame Me
  14. You Need to Clam Down
  15. Lover
  16. Cruel Summer
  17. Cardigan / Exile / Betty / August
  18. Willow / Champagne Problems
  19. Lavender Haze
  20. Maroon
  21. Anti-Hero
  22. Midnight Rain
  23. Vigilante ****
  24. Bejeweled
  25. Karma

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

WHY would anyone expect Olivia to open for Taylor when...

a) they're clearly not close to each other anymore

b) Olivia is big enough to sellout a full arena tour by herself

:rip: 

Eh.... Rihanna was way bigger in her prime than Olivia is and had trouble selling out, so I doubt it. :coffee2:

One show every 2 weeks in the US spread out over half a year… Hopefully this tour will last for a long time

24 minutes ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

With those price, I’m pretty sure believe she is doing 360 tour like U2 :duca:

Stage designed as a clock would be a serve.

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Olivia is big enough to sellout a full arena tour by herself

Are you saying Paramore and Phoebe can't sell an arena tour? They have more core fans than Olivia lbr

Edited by Wolf Alice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.