Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

I couldn’t keep up with the thread here today, because I was literally changing phones one hour before Vienna pre-sale. :chick2:

I was also going with my sister who had an appointment with the doctor at 12 PM, so I was literally getting in line at that time while in doctor’s waiting room. :rip:
After waiting for 10 minutes, I got option to choose tickets, but after I had chosen, some error happened, so I had to pick tickets again. At that point and considering I was booking for myself and 3 other friends, I picked category E seated, which is probably not that great at all, but after filling payment form, I got tickets in 5 minutes. So yay, seeing Taylor and potentially some of you next August the 8th. :hippo:

I have one quesiton though. For the process to be completed, Oeticket requires their official app to be downloaded, which I did, but does anyone know when will we be sent definitive information regarding tickets? It says the tickets are being are being prepared and that we will be informed as soon as they are ready. 

I didn’t participate in Sweden presale later on, but I have Poland, Munich, Portugal and Switzeralnd codes as well, so if anyone wants them, I am glad to help. 
And don’t worry, as long as you have personal and payment information prepared, you will pull through. :heart2:

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

9 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I couldn’t keep up with the thread here today, because I was literally changing phones one hour before Vienna pre-sale. :chick2:

I was also going with my sister who had an appointment with the doctor at 12 PM, so I was literally getting in line at that time while in doctor’s waiting room. :rip:
After waiting for 10 minutes, I got option to choose tickets, but after I had chosen, some error happened, so I had to pick tickets again. At that point and considering I was booking for myself and 3 other friends, I picked category E seated, which is probably not that great at all, but after filling payment form, I got tickets in 5 minutes. So yay, seeing Taylor and potentially some of you next August the 8th. :hippo:

I have one quesiton though. For the process to be completed, Oeticket requires their official app to be downloaded, which I did, but does anyone know when will we be sent definitive information regarding tickets? It says the tickets are being are being prepared and that we will be informed as soon as they are ready. 

I didn’t participate in Sweden presale later on, but I have Poland, Munich, Portugal and Switzeralnd codes as well, so if anyone wants them, I am glad to help. 
And don’t worry, as long as you have personal and payment information prepared, you will pull through. :heart2:

I guess it takes some time for the purchase to finalize. 

I talked to another member here thst bought tickets for Vienna and their order went through but the tickets are still being processed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, greeneyedsoul said:

I guess it takes some time for the purchase to finalize. 

I talked to another member here thst bought tickets for Vienna and their order went through but the tickets are still being processed. 

Yeah, my Taylor orders are “in progress”, so I guess we will wait a bit, which is perfectly fine. It’s just me being slightly on edge until we finally get tickets being processed. :pancake:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lemon said:

You're so so nice <3 I'm very happy you got them. The last part of your post made me even more hopeful. :heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

You're so so nice <3 I'm very happy you got them. The last part of your post made me even more hopeful. :heart:

Yeah, I already had my personal information filled when I created Oeticket account when we were registering for dates in June. Today, I only needed to add information regarding credit card, which was done in 1 minute because I had written in on a paper just in case. :laugh:
They sent me some code on my phone number as the last step before purchasing tickets and after that, everything got confirmed. 
It should go well. :heart2:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

Ah once again there no “waiting room”/“waiting line” before the sale starts like in Vienna today. Just click in the link on time 

The whole ticket purchasing process will be via ebilet or we will be transferred to Ticketmaster later? 

So ebilet platform will handle the whole process or Ticketmaster? 

Just now, HungarianMusicBoy said:

The whole ticket purchasing process will be via ebilet or we will be transferred to Ticketmaster later? 

So ebilet platform will handle the whole process or Ticketmaster? 

E-bilet

8 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

Another day of not getting tickets for London.

Tomorrow is the day babe :heart:

Today's queues were way more manageable than Day 1 and there's 2 extra sales tomorrow I imagine it'll be a lot easier to get in quick

• Like 1

Do we know the prices for Germany?

35 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

If someone needs a code for Poland let me know 

ME! please :duck:

3 minutes ago, GuyNextDoor said:

Do we know the prices for Germany?

no and we won’t until the sale starts. they probably won’t be much different than the Vienna prices though. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Yeah, my Taylor orders are “in progress”, so I guess we will wait a bit, which is perfectly fine. It’s just me being slightly on edge until we finally get tickets being processed. :pancake:

True, I just want the tickets to be available as soon as possible. It's time save up money for concert merch. :jonny5:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, campelo said:

Omg Warsaw organisation is crazy :redface:

I think it’s easier for polish ppl which make sense. 

Does anyone have a UK code?

Ahh still can't believe I managed to snatch tickets for this one and to be a part of the history :jonnycat:

13 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Which European city goes on sale last? 

spacer.png

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Does anyone have a UK code?

The Midnights presale codes are linked to the email address that's purchasing the tickets so can't be shared

I have a Lisbon code though if anyone wants it! The sale is tomorrow at 12PM

14 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

I have a Lisbon code though if anyone wants it! The sale is tomorrow at 12PM

no you don’t :eli:

3 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

All yours sis! :heart:

haha, i have one, i was only joking :hug:

anyway, good luck to all the girlies that are trying tomorrow :heart:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.