Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

I really wonder when they'll restart the French sales.

People can now log into their account. But still no news from Ticketmaster about when it'll resume. 

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

9 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Hope you get the tickets

Are you trying for another place?

thanks! well I already got tickets for Wembley and I want to go to Zürich as well 

Spoiler

and I already flew to Texas to see the show in April ddd

so it wouldn’t be the end of the world 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

I wanna try for multiple dates but I’m the only one of my friends with a presale code :skull:

pretty sure you can use a code multiple times if you haven't reached the 4 tickets limit

Just now, Klein said:

I really wonder when they'll restart the French sales.

People can now log into their account. But still no news from Ticketmaster about when it'll resume. 

this is like the US sale all over again, such a mess not to mention extremely embarrassing 

i’m going ******* insane thinking about tomorrow like…. this isn’t normal 

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

thanks! well I already got tickets for Wembley and I want to go to Zürich as well 

Reveal hidden contents

and I already flew to Texas to see the show in April ddd

so it wouldn’t be the end of the world 

which wembley show are you attending? :gaycat2:

They’d better completely restart the Paris sale because I lost my spot and got sent to the back of the line. I’d rather lose somewhat fair and square than because of TM’s mess :rip:

Also, what’s with this slow ass Stockholm line???

Edited by touchofmyhand

I’m number 17272 for Stockholm. How does it work when I get in? Is it free to browse between the dates? I wanna try for the first date but I don’t wanna have to do the queue all over again if it ends up being sold out already.

1 minute ago, touchofmyhand said:

They’d better completely restart the Paris sale because I lost my spot and got sent to the back of the line. I’d rather lose somewhat fair and square than because of TM’s mess :rip:

Also, what’s with this slow ass Stockholm line???

You still lost your spot in line even though they froze the queue? Wtf? Ticketmaster.... :rip:

Does anyone have a spare link/code for Vienna? Willing to trade for Gelsenkirchen.

Just now, Klein said:

You still lost your spot in line even though they froze the queue? Wtf? Ticketmaster.... :rip:

Yes, because I already made it through the queue and I guess the system eventually lost track of that after a few hours and sent me to the back of the line :rip: 

I didn’t left the queue and I’m still 927,000 

This was a fiasco and a totally flop. 
can’t believe it Ticketmaster is a monopoly 

5 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

which wembley show are you attending? :gaycat2:

June 21 and August 15 :gaylorcat2: you??

Just now, touchofmyhand said:

Yes, because I already made it through the queue and I guess the system eventually lost track of that after a few hours and sent me to the back of the line :rip: 

I went all the way to the check out and couldn't do it because I couldn't log in, but my other queue didn't move once they froze. They really ****** up I swear...

Snagged tickets for August 16 london :falcon: my friend did that so i still have my code and will try for a june date or the closing show

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

June 21 and August 15 :gaylorcat2: you??

wait, i’m going on august 15th as well :gaylorcat1:

• Like 1

how is the presale for Wembley working? is there any way I can join the queue for those shows now ?

6 minutes ago, Antinemesis said:

I’m number 17272 for Stockholm. How does it work when I get in? Is it free to browse between the dates? I wanna try for the first date but I don’t wanna have to do the queue all over again if it ends up being sold out already.

@Klein or @PopA911 can you help them

Edited by FolkLover1989

Has anyone had luck getting 4 tickets? I always get told it’s sold out if I choose 4

Just now, rN820 said:

how is the presale for Wembley working? is there any way I can join the queue for those shows now ?

Rn only sales for people who purchased Midnights is going on

For everyone else it's later next week

Just now, PopA911 said:

wait, i’m going on august 15th as well :gaylorcat1:

nice! what ticket do you have? I’m early entry for the normal GA at the end of the catwalk 

6 minutes ago, Antinemesis said:

If it's the same as in Paris:

- you finish the queue

- you enter the code

- you choose a date

- then you can switch between the dates easily

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.