Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

33 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

which area did you choose?

I was one section away from being literally behind the stage :bibliahh: but my stadium had giant screens in both end zones so I mostly watched it through that. The side screens are honestly a little too low when you’re high up on the nosebleeds I felt I was going to tumble over if I stared at it :bibliahh:

28 minutes ago, POPTART said:

I got a side view one so I'm glad to hear this. 

From what I've seen she's mostly at the front and doesn't use much of the main stage anyways. 

I was really worried about the side view but I had such a blast :WAP: everyone was losing their minds the entire show and we had no issues seeing her since she does most of the show on the diamond or at the front.

I was also able to see the entire stadium lit up with the bracelets and Marjorie was extra special because of the phone flashlights :weeps: it’s literally a never ending sea of people, lights, emotions, and memories being made that you don’t get to see from any other section imo

• Like 1

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

So she is flopping in Europe, huh?

4500 queue? No queue at all? A dream, literally a dream.

It was a 2.6millions queue in Singapore. 😅

1 minute ago, chiliam said:

It’s a presale and they staggered them over several days which is much more logical than the shitshow Ticketmaster did in the US and Singapore 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chiliam said:

It was only the pre-sale for people who pre-ordered Midnights if I'm not wrong. :gaycat6:

Got four tickets for Edinburgh! Very excited. Hoping to get either a random European one or a London August one!

11 minutes ago, Klein said:

It was only the pre-sale for people who pre-ordered Midnights if I'm not wrong. :gaycat6:

So people who were fans before Eras Tour began are rewarded. Rightfully so :clap3: 

• Like 1

If there's "no queue" it's a good thing, there's no way to turn it into a bad thing considering the shows are selling out anyway.

Made it to the last day for registration for Japan.

GOD if you’re real!

• Like 4

I'm a bit anxious since in Poland we have a different vendor of the tickets, reading all your post already gave me idea of ticketmaster tricks, and I know basically nothing about polish vendor :deadbanana4:

I got tickets for Edinburgh tomorrow Liverpool

I can't believe tomorrow is the day I'll know if I get to see The Eras Tour. I'm extremely excited, but also stressed af.

• Like 3

Hopefully I get either Austria or Sweden tomorrow just to be able to avoid tickets fighting during the rest of the week. :ducky:

Edited by Lemon

53 minutes ago, Veis said:

I'm a bit anxious since in Poland we have a different vendor of the tickets, reading all your post already gave me idea of ticketmaster tricks, and I know basically nothing about polish vendor :deadbanana4:

In Italy we have Ticket Master and TicketOne and I've always had smoother experiences with TM than the other one but she's doing TicketOne here. Ticket Master may give you a hard time but Ticket One is so messy. 

I have a pre-sale code for tomorrow but i'm not sure if i should even try to get a ticket. the chances of actually getting them are so slim and i would have to go alone.

4 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

I have a pre-sale code for tomorrow but i'm not sure if i should even try to get a ticket. the chances of actually getting them are so slim and i would have to go alone.

You’ll meet a lot of people there, try! ☺️

3 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

The pre-sale for the UK today went rather smoothly, and there were (maybe still are?) plenty of good tickets left after the very first round, so I don't think the chances will be that slim. 

5 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

I promise concerts are fun alone so don’t let that be a deterrent! And like someone else said in this thread, those tickets have to go to -someone-, you might as well try in the hopes that it could be you!

6 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

just try your luck sis :heart: like someone else said, you’ll end up meeting a LOT of fans there and trade some friendship bracelets,

plus you’ll see the Lord live! 

8 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

do we have the prices for france tickets?

only tomorrow at the time of the sale 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Does anybody know if the VIP tickets are seated in Europe/UK?

there are VIP tickets for standing and seated. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

there are VIP tickets for standing and seated. 

What I actually wanted to know is if there are seats on the floor for the VIP tickets

7 minutes ago, Bindi said:

What I actually wanted to know is if there are seats on the floor for the VIP tickets

Nope, all of the shows in Europe have standing floor

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bindi said:

no, that's not a thing in europe

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.