Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

i will be trying for 3 tickets in every date tomorrow until i get one! wish me luck

• Like 1

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

So I've ended today with Front Pitch Wembley N1, seated for Edinburgh N1 and It's A Love Story Package for Wembley N4 :jonny: Feeling very blessed right now. 

• Like 2

I am so happy seeing many of you managed to snatch tickets today. It seems like it wasn’t too difficult.

Gives me hope for tomorrow and for other cities. :heart:

• Like 2

I wonder how many codes will be distributed per city. Assuming she does ~36k per show in Paris that’s around ~144k available tickets. The average person regularly buys around 2-3 tickets. I guess ~85k is reasonable? :bird:

9 minutes ago, Lemon said:

I am so happy seeing many of you managed to snatch tickets today. It seems like it wasn’t too difficult.

Gives me hope for tomorrow and for other cities. :heart:

This sale has restored my hope for when I’m trying the Portugal one. I think I’ll be able to go to both nights and my life will finally be complete :jonny5:

15 minutes ago, OhMyAlf said:

So I've ended today with Front Pitch Wembley N1, seated for Edinburgh N1 and It's A Love Story Package for Wembley N4 :jonny: Feeling very blessed right now. 

When you bought the package, were the other packages still available?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, joanabt said:

i will be trying for 3 tickets in every date tomorrow until i get one! wish me luck

praying for you sis :heart:

16 minutes ago, OhMyAlf said:

25 minutes ago, evtimow said:

Snatched 2 more tickets to Edinburgh for the Sunday date :hippo:

Good luck guys :heart:

serve! did you get to reuse the same presale code for 2 tickets 1 date and 2 tickets another or did you have multiple codes?

2 hours ago, omrimayo said:

I got another 2 tickets now for the 15th of August, this time I choose GA standing. 

I think you’re going to have a better time in the side section tbh. :deadvision: The show is just so big you’re watching the screen most of the time anyways. And most of the show happens in the diamond so from the sides you’re still able to see her. I just can’t imagine standing for the entire show :deadvision: I was side view too and I sat down during folklore and the surprise songs cuz my feet were killing me. I did floor for the rep tour and it was good but I definitely enjoy a Taylor swift show more from up in the stands to watch the entire production

I hate to say this but did people not study the stadium layout before going to get tickets? :deadvision: I can’t believe y’all blindly bought tickets :deadvision: I knew the layout of my stadium and the views I’d get from the different sections before going into the sale. I even knew which section I was going to be able to get a view of the skyline behind the stage too for pretty pictures :rip:

7 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

This sale has restored my hope for when I’m trying the Portugal one. I think I’ll be able to go to both nights and my life will finally be complete :jonny5:

When you bought the package, were the other packages still available?

Yess! We were 15000 in the queue when it started and the only things that weren't available were the front pitch standing sections, everything else still had tickets going. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

praying for you sis :heart:

serve! did you get to reuse the same presale code for 2 tickets 1 date and 2 tickets another or did you have multiple codes?

You could reuse your code, so when I went into AXS after buying the first 2 I got a message to tell me I had a 2 ticket limit left :heart2:

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I hate to say this but did people not study the stadium layout before going to get tickets? :deadvision: I can’t believe y’all blindly bought tickets :deadvision: I knew the layout of my stadium and the views I’d get from the different sections before going into the sale. I even knew which section I was going to be able to get a view of the skyline behind the stage too for pretty pictures :rip:

I bought on the first sale and I knew it's on the side but didn't know how much and THAT WAS THE ONLY OPTION, I didn't know if I'll be able to get other tickets after so it was that or nothing for me. If they are selling it I thought it was alright? 

Thanks for making me feel even worse. 

7 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I think you’re going to have a better time in the side section tbh. :deadvision: The show is just so big you’re watching the screen most of the time anyways. And most of the show happens in the diamond so from the sides you’re still able to see her. I just can’t imagine standing for the entire show :deadvision: I was side view too and I sat down during folklore and the surprise songs cuz my feet were killing me. I did floor for the rep tour and it was good but I definitely enjoy a Taylor swift show more from up in the stands to watch the entire production

I guess I'll fly twice and try (or to sell one of them? what do you say?) now I'm sad about both tickets, and I didn't think I would but people in here, Jesus... 

2 minutes ago, OhMyAlf said:

Yess! We were 15000 in the queue when it started and the only things that weren't available were the front pitch standing sections, everything else still had tickets going. 

Oh very nice! I’m feeling way more confident I’ll snatch a VIP ticket now. 

Guys please, which seats are the best? I dont want any vip package.

Edited by PiperHalliwell
Bad words

9 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

No worries then, because if you aim for VIP, you are most definitely getting it, especially if you have already seen the process today. :heart2:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

100% if you're aiming for a VIP package you're gonna be fine for sure, they seem to going last every time so I imagine you'd get them easily :eddie:

• Like 1

Not me studying other concerts in Vienna’s stadium so that I can be prepared for what tickets to aim for tomorrow. :redface: **** them for not releasing seating charts and prices! :angry:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, M.R. said:

Not me studying other concerts in Vienna’s stadium so that I can be prepared for what tickets to aim for tomorrow. :redface: **** them for not releasing seating charts and prices! :angry:

514_-1898722455.jpg

well this was the seating chart for the harry styles concert in vienna. which seats would have the best view??

44 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

which area did you choose?

51 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I got a side view one so I'm glad to hear this. 

From what I've seen she's mostly at the front and doesn't use much of the main stage anyways. 

7 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

514_-1898722455.jpg

well this was the seating chart for the harry styles concert in vienna. which seats would have the best view??

Gosh the floor area of this stadium is massive.  I think you are best off as close to the middle Diamond of the catwalk as you can get.  That is where she spends the most time.  However, there are so many lights and production elements, you will not be able to see everything from any spot in the stadium/each spot allows you to see something different.  

Does anyone know if we're allowed to buy resale tickets? I've heard that some countries may not be able to. I need one more ticket and as a last resort resale would be fine, just don't want to be refused entrance because of it

got my codes for Paris and Lyon

9 minutes ago, greento said:

Does anyone know if we're allowed to buy resale tickets? I've heard that some countries may not be able to. I need one more ticket and as a last resort resale would be fine, just don't want to be refused entrance because of it

I know that for eventim, the ticket service for Germany, they have an official resale program where you can resell tickets through them. im certain other services have similar set ups. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.