Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

So, Are they selling 360 tickets for Wembley? That will 100k+ people everynight. 

No I think that original map was wrong right???

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

also

has anyone been able to book more than 1 ticket?

4 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

I got to the end of the queue and got kicked again :deadbanana: I only used 1 device so lemme fix up my laptop before tomorrow I-

I think only using 1 device might be safer, apparently using multiple can cause errors. 

5 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

I got to the end of the queue and got kicked again :deadbanana: I only used 1 device so lemme fix up my laptop before tomorrow I-

Same, I got kicked out of the Wembley queue when I got to the end :monkey:

4 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

I'm sorry hun. The exact same thing happened to my best friend whilst he was trying to get tickets on a moving train :rip:

Then I tried and everything was sold out apart from VIP packages... my partner ended up saving the say last minute.

There's still LOADS of other dates to try for. I'm sure you'll be fine.

• Like 1

Just now, chosensparkles said:

also

has anyone been able to book more than 1 ticket?

i managed to get 4 general admission standing for London Night 1 using AXS

Just now, greento said:

i managed to get 4 general admission standing for London Night 1 using AXS

ok cause everytime I tried to secure 4 tickets, it was a no go!

only was able to secure 1 ticket with each of my trying

Just saw a video from my section at Harry Styles tour and omg I'm going to be so close to her considering it's a side seated ticket :jonny6:

15 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Congrats!! What was your queue # when you started? Both times I was 13k ish and there were only nosebleeds and back of the stage tickets left by the time i was allowed in

i was 2k this second time, i don’t know how :jonny5:

• Like 1

So 2 not so great tickets at section 5 for June and 2 great GA standing for August 15th. And I’m living in Israel, it’s gonna be a very but very expansive summer for me. Not to give up the first 2, right? How bad the tickets can be?

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

So 2 not so great tickets at section 5 for June and 2 great GA standing for August 15th. And I’m living in Israel, it’s gonna be a very but very expansive summer for me. Not to give up the first 2, right? How bad the tickets can be?

it's a cruel summer.mp3 for our bank accounts

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

I'm sorry hun. The exact same thing happened to my best friend whilst he was trying to get tickets on a moving train :rip:

Then I tried and everything was sold out apart from VIP packages... my partner ended up saving the say last minute.

There's still LOADS of other dates to try for. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thank you! Positive vibes only - glad you got in :heart:

12 minutes ago, greento said:

I think only using 1 device might be safer, apparently using multiple can cause errors. 

11 minutes ago, evtimow said:

Same, I got kicked out of the Wembley queue when I got to the end :monkey:

I just cleared my cache/cookies and all that and tried it on one of the pre-sales still open and got through! Should be ready to go for tomorrow but yeah definitely 1 device only

im so torn between wanting the karma package or getting lower bowl seats... the show is so long and standing for that long is gonna wear me tf out lmfao

15 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

im so torn between wanting the karma package or getting lower bowl seats... the show is so long and standing for that long is gonna wear me tf out lmfao

I’m trying for the Karma package for the Lisbon show, I need to see her up close :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I’m trying for the Karma package for the Lisbon show, I need to see her up close :jonny5:

yeah that's definitely a BIG argument for me. plus, I'd be able to go with a friend. im the only one of the people I know who wanna go who would go lower bowl lmfao

27 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

Thank you! Positive vibes only - glad you got in :heart:

I just cleared my cache/cookies and all that and tried it on one of the pre-sales still open and got through! Should be ready to go for tomorrow but yeah definitely 1 device only

ah ****, sorry sis! but keep trying I’m sure you’ll get in 

6 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

yeah that's definitely a BIG argument for me. plus, I'd be able to go with a friend. im the only one of the people I know who wanna go who would go lower bowl lmfao

well, everyone I know wants to go to lower bowl, i’ll try for the bowls on the second date though, any of them

5 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

just checked the queue for Edinburgh (3pm presale) and it is not big at all :deadbanana: only 4,500 and i turned up late

looks promising for other dates now that codes are getting used up

I just checked and got in so easy but I can't justify going to Edinburgh considering when the show actually happens I'll have moved to Canada and am flying home for it :skull: 

Scream the way you can get into Edinburgh with all tickets still available without a queue...

Suddenly I have hope for the rest of the dates

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

ok cause everytime I tried to secure 4 tickets, it was a no go!

only was able to secure 1 ticket with each of my trying

Omg... and I am trying to get 4 tickets for me and 3 other friends tomorrow in Vienna. Hopefully, it will go as smoothly as possible. And doable. 

11 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Omg... and I am trying to get 4 tickets for me and 3 other friends tomorrow in Vienna. Hopefully, it will go as smoothly as possible. And doable. 

same sis

• Like 1

Snatched 2 more tickets to Edinburgh for the Sunday date :hippo:

Good luck guys :heart:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.