Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Oh yeah, only now I saw the stage. I got screwed I'm not gonna fly all the way for those tickets, they need to be ashamed selling them not as a "side view" because it's even BEHIND the stage. I'm so dumb of buying them. On Ticketmaster they didn't show the stage and I needed to see on AXS (but it didn't let me buy there) so... I guess I have tickets to sell :(

• Like 1

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

6 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

PSA: only local UK residents can buy tickets. I had to call a friend to give me her details lol 

You're kidding :rip: then what was the point to let non UK residents to sign up for presale

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Oh yeah, only now I saw the stage. I got screwed I'm not gonna fly all the way for those tickets, they need to be ashamed selling them not as a "side view" because it's even BEHIND the stage. I'm so dumb of buying them. On Ticketmaster they didn't show the stage and I needed to see on AXS (but it didn't let me buy there) so... I guess I have tickets to sell :(

are they actually selling tickets behind the stage? omg 

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

can we resell Edinburgh inc ase?

You can always cancel it, no? 

I got in, it’s sold out 

6 minutes ago, Emil Larsen said:

@Klein how many are in the waiting queue for Paris show?

Sale only start tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

You can always cancel it, no? 

it says UK resident only

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I got in, it’s sold out 

NOOOO

:rip: not 30k people just from Mid presale

7 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

This is going to happen a lot of people.

thats literally unacceptable what the actual **** 

tbh I was able to get 2 tickets for Edinburgh in the higher sections

I almost secured the S8 block but since I can't cancel if I don't reside in UK

didn't take the risk

I wouldn't say these tickets are cheap at all :skull: I got in Edinburgh and shitty nosebleed seat is on sale for 143 GBP.

Did they put all tickets on sale? 

Edited by thisloveisntcrazy

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

This is going to happen a lot of people.

But there are sections of "side view" or "restricted view" and I didn't choose them, I bought level 7 but the most expensive of them, how come I'm at the side/behind the stage? from the pic of the stadium, of course I won't have the luck that the stage would be the other side. Now what?

Just now, thisloveisntcrazy said:

I wouldn't say these tickets are cheap at all :skull: I got in edinburg and shitty nosebleed seat is one sale for 143 GBP

I'm sure it's not shitty, mine cost 87GBP in London, that was the best available. And it turns out at the side even though it's not a side ticket I paid for.

11 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Yeah, me and my friends are scrambling because Cardiff would be a million times easier than London, but we don't want to wait until Wednesday to try and get tickets :rip:

You made some good points (I fear)! I get the impression Cardiff is flying under everyones radar (for now) so hopefully it's still a safe bet, but I suspect we'll try for the London shows tomorrow.

Quick question, do you enter your access code at the start of the queuing process or at the end?

end of queue before you go into sales 

But you can't access the queue unless your tm account is associated with an email that got a code.

Just now, Yawn said:

end of queue before you go into sales 

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

I'm sure it's not shitty, mine cost 87GBP in London, that was the best available. And it turns out at the side even though it's not a side ticket I paid for.

Happened to some friends of mine at Coldplay, they bought lower bowl tickets for 175€ (they were the most expensive standard tickets) and they were exactly next to the 50€ restricted view, they only found out the day of and they were bummed. It's crazy tbh.

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

Happened to some friends of mine at Coldplay, they bought lower bowl tickets for 175€ (they were the most expensive standard tickets) and they were exactly next to the 50€ restricted view, they only found out the day of and they were bummed. It's crazy tbh.

I don't know what to do now, I'm from Israel needs to fly and pay tons of money on Hotels and so for what? Can someone confirm it's a very bad seat indeed? I don't mind if I'm far, just asking about the view.

23 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Which one you got?

section 116. i’m scared the speaker tower thingies will block my view 

17 minutes ago, thisloveisntcrazy said:

You're kidding :rip: then what was the point to let non UK residents to sign up for presale

sorry sis :( I’m scared it’s going to be like this for all the ticketmaster presales 

2 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

i finally got through and it's all sold out, even the VIP!

Edinburgh still has some seats

Round 2 guys! 5 minutes to go!!!

This sale should be way quieter than the general one :bird: I wonder how many codes they sent overall

38 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

Although I was soooooo close and that's so annoying that it kicked me out I feel a bit reassured having a presale code is the easiest way I'm gonna get tickets

i’m so sorry sis :( try again at 1PM!! and onyl

with one browser this time, maybe that was the problem? 

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

i’m so sorry sis :( try again at 1PM!! and onyl

with one browser this time, maybe that was the problem? 

Yeah I think so! I was copying the code into my laptop and my phone refreshed and kicked me. It's annoying because I was so well placed and it was my own fault :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.