Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Just now, PopA911 said:

I feel like giving up on any sale at this point, I can’t deal with this stress for three consecutive days… what the hell :dancehall3:

Don't give up. Keep trying and you'll eventually get it. 

• Like 1

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

5 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Am I crazy or is GA Standing a much better spot than Front Standing? Especially if you get early entry and manage to stand at the end of the runway?

yes, for those of u that don't want to use the bathroom or move for 10 hours straight :celestial:

4 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Am I crazy or is GA Standing a much better spot than Front Standing? Especially if you get early entry and manage to stand at the end of the runway?

Isn't early entry for Front Standing though? Unless she's doing two types of EE like The Weeknd did.

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

not yet but doubt I will

my big thing will be tomorrow for Paris and Lyon

Remember each London date has a different presale time.   The later dates should be easier as people use up their codes. 30K was the largest number  I saw, so as long as each date allows around 6k people to buy tickets, everyone with a presale should be able to buy something.

Midnights Pre-order Pre-Sale

• Monday 10th July 2023

• 11:00am BST

• London | Friday, 21 June 2024

• Edinburgh | Friday, 7 June 2024

• 1:00pm BST

• London | Thursday, 15 August 2024

• Edinburgh | Saturday, 8 June 2024

• 3:00pm BST

• Edinburgh | Sunday, 9 June 2024

• Tuesday 11th July 2023

• London | Saturday, 22 June 2024

• Liverpool | Thursday, 13 June 2024

• London | Friday, 16 August 2024

• Liverpool | Friday, 14 June 2024

• Liverpool | Saturday, 15 June 2024

• Wednesday 12th July 2023

• London | Sunday, 23 June 2024

• London | Saturday, 17 August 2024

• Cardiff | Tuesday, 18 June 2024

• Friday 14th July 2023

• 11:00am Irish Summer Time

• Dublin | Friday, 28 June 2024

• 1:00pm Irish Summer Time

• Dublin | Saturday, 29 June 2024

• 3:00pm Irish Summer Time

• Dublin | Sunday, 30 June 2024

My bets are on Cardiff but London is supposed to be our backup... WHY does Cardiff have to be one of the last shows that goes on sale? Ugh...

We'll probably try tomorrow...

Good luck to everyone trying to get tickets today.

Just now, Peroxide said:

My bets are on Cardiff but London is supposed to be our backup... WHY does Cardiff have to be one of the last shows that goes on sale? Ugh...

I know!!! Cardiff would be my preference but I don't want to wait and have missed out on the London presales 

Although I was soooooo close and that's so annoying that it kicked me out I feel a bit reassured having a presale code is the easiest way I'm gonna get tickets

4 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I feel like giving up on any sale at this point, I can’t deal with this stress for three consecutive days… what the hell :dancehall3:

Each date should get less crazy as people use up their codes. If it's too stressful for right now, you should skip the next London presale and instead try tomorrow. They should have some the kinks worked out and there will be less demand.

1 minute ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

Although I was soooooo close and that's so annoying that it kicked me out I feel a bit reassured having a presale code is the easiest way I'm gonna get tickets

Are you going to be able to try again another day? 

I was getting in, and than AXS keep told me something is wrong and I treid TONS of times. Mu husband got tickets for London but the "best available" were not the best one but we got them? 

How bad is it? 

• SECTION
  •  
  • ROW
  •  
  • SEAT

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Are you going to be able to try again another day? 

I'm gonna try at 1PM for the August show (though the June ones would be better for me I just don't wanna miss out :rip: )

Just now, omrimayo said:

I was getting in, and than AXS keep told me something is wrong and I treid TONS of times. Mu husband got tickets for London but the "best available" were not the best one but we got them? 

How bad is it? 

• SECTION
  •  
  • ROW
  •  
  • SEAT

That's good enough! At least you secured tickets. You can try again later on and if you get better tickets you can sell those. 

4 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

lol this London was the best date because kids are going to be at school in June. the rest is summer holidays or weekends.

cardiff should be easier (also weekday in June) but all the stragglers who remain will prob have it as back up because it's absolute last chance so might be busier 

:celestial5: :psych:

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

That's good enough! At least you secured tickets. You can try again later on and if you get better tickets you can sell those. 

I was 20 minutes before him and I was trying AXS putting my code and everything was available, but still I got this "oh something went wrong, refresh" and nothing worked for those 20 minutes. When he got in that was the only "best" and with no side or stricketed view.

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

From what I read you can only use  a code once even if you didn't buy the full 4 tickets.

10k in front still, I don’t think there will be any available 

I got tickets :jonny: can’t believe it, I thought it would be a bloodbath 

they’re not that great but I’m aiming for more dates so it’s fine. so excited!

• Like 3

PSA: only local UK residents can buy tickets. I had to call a friend to give me her details lol 

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

10k in front still, I don’t think there will be any available 

You should log  out of this sale. It's sold out. But there is a sale at  1 pm. and another one tomorrow at 11 am and 1 pm. 

Just now, TaylorNation said:

I got tickets :jonny: can’t believe it, I thought it would be a bloodbath 

they’re not that great but I’m aiming for more dates so it’s fine. so excited!

Which one you got?

How do I know which side the stage will be? Left or right? also it depends where you looking at, it wasn't available when I was buying so I have no idea?

16 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

I know!!! Cardiff would be my preference but I don't want to wait and have missed out on the London presales 

Yeah, me and my friends are scrambling because Cardiff would be a million times easier than London, but we don't want to wait until Wednesday to try and get tickets :rip:

9 minutes ago, Yawn said:

lol this London was the best date because kids are going to be at school in June. the rest is summer holidays or weekends.

cardiff should be easier (also weekday in June) but all the stragglers who remain will prob have it as back up because it's absolute last chance so might be busier 

:celestial5: :psych:

You made some good points (I fear)! I get the impression Cardiff is flying under everyones radar (for now) so hopefully it's still a safe bet, but I suspect we'll try for the London shows tomorrow.

Quick question, do you enter your access code at the start of the queuing process or at the end?

Edited by Peroxide

can we resell Edinburgh inc ase?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.