Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Maybe it's the pessimist in me, but I don't think there'll be such a frenzy over tickets here in Europe, except for maybe the U.K.

48 stadium shows means a lot of tickets, especially if there are many VIP tickets as well, so I don't think they'll sell out instantly like they did everywhere else.

Not taking any chances tho of course…

image0.gif

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

2 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Maybe it's the pessimist in me, but I don't think there'll be such a frenzy over tickets here in Europe, except for maybe the U.K.

48 stadium shows means a lot of tickets, especially if there are many VIP tickets as well, so I don't think they'll sell out instantly like they did everywhere else.

image0.gif

You know what, I hope you are right. 

10 minutes ago, Feanor said:

image0.gif

Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Leakes Keep - Discover & Share GIFs

13 minutes ago, Feanor said:

image0.gif

nah. it might not be as bad as the US sale, but all shows will be sold out on the day of going on sale 100%

46 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

think of it this way: somebody IS going to get those tickets, and there is a change its going to be you. the problem with insane demand like this, you simply can't please everyone. 

you can try things like getting into the queue on multiple devices and then being really, really fast. given that London has six huge Wembley shows I would say you have good chances. 

but yeah its frustrating even thinking about it. 

The thing is, every show has its own sale so it’s every single time “from the beginning”, it’s not like I’m getting into a line and I have 450k of tickets and I need to get 2. It feels like pure luck and not really any method to get it.

16 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

The thing is, every show has its own sale so it’s every single time “from the beginning”, it’s not like I’m getting into a line and I have 450k of tickets and I need to get 2. It feels like pure luck and not really any method to get it.

use a computer and phone to go into the queue of at least two shows. you can do this <3

7 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

use a computer and phone to go into the queue of at least two shows. you can do this <3

How do I get inside the queue from my phone when it’s a link they sent me and it’s not opening in the app of AXS? ( I got AXS code and my husband TM code)

58 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

How do I get inside the queue from my phone when it’s a link they sent me and it’s not opening in the app of AXS? ( I got AXS code and my husband TM code)

Unfortunately I have no idea cause my presale is going through eventim. maybe a fellow UK swiftie can help you out.

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

Unfortunately I have no idea cause my presale is going through eventim. maybe a fellow UK swiftie can help you out.

I have also in Eventim for Munich but I prefer UK. (I'm from Israel, I will need to fly anyway I don't care where, just give me a ticket!)

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

I have also in Eventim for Munich but I prefer UK. (I'm from Israel, I will need to fly anyway I don't care where, just give me a ticket!)

IF I would have to guess I would actually say Munich is going to be one of the less busy ones compared to some other European cities. since she is also doing Zürich and Vienna and the folks from Frankfurt will go to Gelsenkirchen. but its just a guess. 

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

IF I would have to guess I would actually say Munich is going to be one of the less busy ones compared to some other European cities. since she is also doing Zürich and Vienna and the folks from Frankfurt will go to Gelsenkirchen. but its just a guess. 

I get that, but I don't have a direct flight there which is a shame so it's Berlin and from there, 

Anyway... I'll do anything.

I got my day off on Tuesday for the Austria pre-sale. I hope it works out. :dancehall2:

good luck to all my fellow europeans for this week, i'm feeling very anxious... :heart:

Legit chills with the Long Live performance :weeps: I wish it was the closing song tbh

17 hours ago, PieceBy said:

you guys! Thnx! Im still trying but the anypass app doesn’t allow me to register after I sent the text :rip:

I successfully registered/created an account in AnyPass. I just called the japanese number provided there and they will give you 4 numbers to enter for authentication. However the numbers will be uttered in Japanese so you should familiarize urself first with how the numbers 1 to 9 are being spoken to in Japanese.

Edited by iam1925
add

6 hours ago, Feanor said:

image0.gif

From you mouth to God’s ears…

but sadly that’s not going to happen looking at the registered numbers in every country :toofunny2:

I can’t keep up with the thread with the way it’s growing… has anyone had an experience of buying tickets through AXS and has instructions or tips for someone that never bought tickets in general before?

How do I decide which date I'm gonna try and get tickets for? She's doing 3 shows in Vienna, are most people just gonna try for the first one or does it really not matter which one?

in 3 hours the first sale in the uk starts and we still don’t have prices. Good luck everyone!

I LOST in Singapore. Wish me luck sistrens on Japan. I HAVE TO SEE THAT REPUTATION SET LIVE!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, iam1925 said:

I successfully registered/created an account in AnyPass. I just called the japanese number provided there and they will give you 4 numbers to enter for authentication. However the numbers will be uttered in Japanese so you should familiarize urself first with how the numbers 1 to 9 are being spoken to in Japanese.

I had problems but tried on my bf phone in the end and everything went smoothly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iam1925 said:

This was my initial problem! Thanks for sharing your experience!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

I can’t keep up with the thread with the way it’s growing… has anyone had an experience of buying tickets through AXS and has instructions or tips for someone that never bought tickets in general before?

UP for the good sis. Someone pls help out.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Just got my code for tomorrow’s sale and still have no idea how much tickets cost. This **** is ridiculous.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.