Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Tomorrow is the pre-sale in the UK, still not one single price range? Anything?

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

1 hour ago, thisloveisntcrazy said:

The leaked French prices...girl nobody is paying these VIP prices :deadbanana2:

Also can someone advise what tickets should I get? I'm quite tall (1.93m) I'd love to have good view on both diamond and main screen so I'm thinking between GA/GC/lower bowl but I'm not sure.

Can you please post the whole list of all the prices? They seriously need to release all the prices for EU dates.

12 minutes ago, M.R. said:

Can you please post the whole list of all the prices? They seriously need to release all the prices for EU dates.

This please.

30 minutes ago, M.R. said:

I don't have it with me just saw it on twitter :( just look for Lyon, as I only saw prices for this show.

10 hours ago, byzantium said:

Aren't there going to be 16 shows within 400km from Brussels?  That is more than all of Asia or Latin America.  

Even Australians in Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth have to travel way further to see her. Europe really lucked out this tour but I guess she wants to consolidate her fanbase there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thisloveisntcrazy said:

I don't have it with me just saw it on twitter :( just look for Lyon, as I only saw prices for this show.

Are these prices noted in that tweet regarding Lyon? 

Prestige - 247,50€

Golden Circle - 192,50€

Golden Field - 159,50€ 

General Admission - 99€

Category 1 seated - 170,50€

Category 2 seated - 115,50€

Category 3 seated - 86€

Emil Larsen
3 hours ago, thisloveisntcrazy said:

The leaked French prices...girl nobody is paying these VIP prices :deadbanana2:

Also can someone advise what tickets should I get? I'm quite tall (1.93m) I'd love to have good view on both diamond and main screen so I'm thinking between GA/GC/lower bowl but I'm not sure.

Her last lead single peaked at #32 in France :chick3:

OMG I forgot I also signed up with a different email. I’m no longer waitlisted :heart:

Here is the map for Lyon and prices. Only VIP and restricted view missing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robert said:

Even Australians in Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth have to travel way further to see her. Europe really lucked out this tour but I guess she wants to consolidate her fanbase there. 

Plus it's much easier to get out of Belgium to another country than around it between cities so it works out for those who would have had to travel to Brussels or Antwerp or wherever the stadium there is. 

37 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

Here is the map for Lyon and prices. Only VIP and restricted view missing

Who picked these colours :rip: it's so hard to understand what is what. I'm aiming for whatever is Carré Or or Cat1 in Italy

Emil Larsen
1 minute ago, ariananext said:

Who picked these colours :rip: it's so hard to understand what is what. I'm aiming for whatever is Carré Or or Cat1 in Italy

Good luck getting your ticket because her shows will be sold out in 10 seconds

5 minutes ago, Emil Larsen said:

Good luck getting your ticket because her shows will be sold out in 10 seconds

Well that's how it is for everyone so :rip:

10 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Literally, I would prefer much more sections being written on the seats’ on the map than these... colours that I am not being able to differentiate fully. :rip:

• Like 1

Emil Larsen
8 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Literally, I would prefer much more sections being written on the seats’ on the map than these... colours that I am not being able to differentiate fully. :rip:

how many hours until the pre sale?

Just now, Emil Larsen said:

how many hours until the pre sale?

Well, I am trying Austria and, potentially, Sweden, which is on Tuesday at 12 PM and 2 PM, respectively ( local time ). 

48 minutes ago, ariananext said:

The one for Paris looks even more confusing :rip:

Good luck for the Milan sale :heart:

14 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

The one for Paris looks even more confusing :rip:

Good luck for the Milan sale :heart:

omg:bibliahh: thank you sis! good luck on your date :heart2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

wait her show in paris doesn’t have GA?

It does! Fosse = pit 

16 minutes ago, Sprawl said:

It does! Fosse = pit 

Oh thanks!! :heart2:

im just trying to mentally prepare for not getting tickets. cause its more likely I won't get any than I will. 

but at the same time I know I will have a ******* meltdown lmfao

• Like 2

Excited for Vienna presale :jonny: I'm a bit FUMING about the stage though, it's so boring,really not deserving for the tour of the decade 

What do you say guys? There aren't any chance of getting Tickets to London (Midnight pre sale code) or any of the other Europe cities even those I have pre sales coded and all? I mean it is THAT hard to get 2 tickets to any of them? 

I know it's crazy to get tickets but... it's not even GP sales (which I guess won't even happen). That's frustrating.

21 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

What do you say guys? There aren't any chance of getting Tickets to London (Midnight pre sale code) or any of the other Europe cities even those I have pre sales coded and all? I mean it is THAT hard to get 2 tickets to any of them? 

I know it's crazy to get tickets but... it's not even GP sales (which I guess won't even happen). That's frustrating.

think of it this way: somebody IS going to get those tickets, and there is a change its going to be you. the problem with insane demand like this, you simply can't please everyone. 

you can try things like getting into the queue on multiple devices and then being really, really fast. given that London has six huge Wembley shows I would say you have good chances. 

but yeah its frustrating even thinking about it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.