• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Just now, PaloSanto said:

OMG DOROTHEAAA

3 of the 4 last dates have had an evermore song :jonny: we're winning

Edited by Kyle-x
  • Like 1

not her doing this a couple of days after it finally hit and I cried to it :deadbanana: :gaycat7:

I feel like a lot of evermore songs are sonically aligned with the aesthetic appearance of this piano 

5 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

To be fair she messed up the first verse both times :rip: 

i would assume the chorus is easiest to remember, followed by the bridge

Evermore getting its shine the past 4 shows :wanda:

Back to December, Better Than Revenge and Innocent remain from the standard edition of Speak Now. She must be saving Back to December for a specific date since she didn't do it when Lautner was there. Unless she felt weird performing that in front of his wife. :rip: 

8 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Back to December, Better Than Revenge and Innocent remain from the standard edition of Speak Now. She must be saving Back to December for a specific date since she didn't do it when Lautner was there. Unless she felt weird performing that in front of his wife. :rip: 

i assume not that september night first time he ever saw her cry. especially since there's no september date.

ig if she wanted to, she could wait until tokyo the day before his birthday as a reminder so that when his birthday passes she doesn't not call

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i assume not that september night first time he ever saw her cry. especially since there's no september date.

ig if she wanted to, she could wait until tokyo the day before his birthday as a reminder so that when his birthday passes she doesn't not call

:dies:

1 hour ago, Kyle-x said:

if she didn't do BTR and address the lyric change this weekend i fear it might never get performed again. Innocent feels unlikely too given the subject matter, so i think BTD is the last SN song and she just wants to space out the surprises songs from the same album. BTD is also probably one of her biggest hits not on the setlist so i think she might save it for an LA show.

1 hour ago, Kyle-x said:

I'm gonna assume she is saving BTD for my date. She can keep BTR (feminism version). 

is a second US leg a reach?

2 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

I'd say so, unless she's doing it in summer 2025 which is.... so far away. There's no way she'd tour stadiums in fall/winter 2024 imo.

Thematically and narratively it makes sense to finish the rerecordings alongside with the Eras tour. So that'd mean 1 TV for every remaining leg. 1989 for LatAm, Rep in Asia/Oceania and Debut for the European leg. Finish it off with the tour movie and a docu with the process. Sounds like something she'd do to have everything tied up nicely.

Then she'd probably announce a break that's gonna end up being like half a year cause lbr she's not one to sit still. Her work ethic is truly unmatched.

On 7/8/2023 at 5:31 AM, Robert said:

Could you try for Japan maybe? Hope you get tickets. She should add another week in Singapore at the very least for Asia.

I wish :!ohno: I don’t think I can afford that. Japan is VERY expensive. I wonder if the tickets will be more expensive than in other countries.

3 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

dorothea is such a random choice but I love it

She was in Kansas so it's not that random!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

I wish :!ohno: I don’t think I can afford that. Japan is VERY expensive. I wonder if the tickets will be more expensive than in other countries.

They’re actually cheaper than Singapore 

https://amp.scmp.com/magazines/style/news-trends/article/3226738/should-you-see-taylor-swift-singapore-or-tokyo-getting-tickets-eras-tour-asia-hot-mess-fans-face

Tickets start at just US$61 in Tokyo – almost US$20 less than Singapore and well under the US average of US$250

1 hour ago, GagaStefi said:

It's extremely unlikely. She has to use nfl stadiums for this tour so a second leg wouldn't be until spring 2025. 

She's clearly already recording a new studio album. She doesn't have room in her setlist for another album.  She's likely going to release that album in Fall 2024  to early 2025 and so won't keep going with a tour that won't allow to her promote her new studio legacy.

But also continuing a greatest hit tour like this indefinitely is a very quick way to turn yourself into a legacy artist.  There's no way for her to feasibly meet the unprecedent demand for this tour. She is going to prioritize her future over her past and move onto to other projects such as TS 11 and her movie.

35 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

Japanese concerts are always cheaper 

25 minutes ago, Robert said:

15 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Japanese concerts are always cheaper 

you guys! Thnx! Im still trying but the anypass app doesn’t allow me to register after I sent the text :rip:

The leaked French prices...girl nobody is paying these VIP prices :deadbanana2:

Also can someone advise what tickets should I get? I'm quite tall (1.93m) I'd love to have good view on both diamond and main screen so I'm thinking between GA/GC/lower bowl but I'm not sure.

3 minutes ago, thisloveisntcrazy said:

The leaked French prices...girl nobody is paying these VIP prices :deadbanana2:

Also can someone advise what tickets should I get? I'm quite tall (1.93m) I'd love to have good view on both diamond and main screen so I'm thinking between GA/GC/lower bowl but I'm not sure.

Center bowl or upper lower bowl are the best seats. The seats are also better on either sides. That way you can see the stage screen and diamond lifts but you'll also be able to see the projections on the catwalks/ diamonds/ mobile blocks which are an integral part of the show. The only downside is that your view might be restricted depending on where you sit.

is there any rumour about singapore having more shows? i wanna go so bad :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.