Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

30 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

I should have registered for the French shows :deadbanana:

Unfortunately, I don't think we are getting 6 dates because nobody wants to come. :gaycat6:

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

2 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

I was bored so I did some calculations for the ticket gross in Singapore (6 sold out shows). Given almost half of the tickets are VIPs, she is easily doing $18M-$20M per show, putting her at 110-120M  from Singapore stop alone :jonny5: 

also rumors have it she’s booking more dates :fan:

I did a conservative estimate as well, which yielded ~$15M

8 hours ago, joanabt said:

mind you the third biggest contributing European country has only got ONE DATE. while certain country with 6 dates hasnt even got one song in the top 200.... Taylor why

Because of that precisely. It makes more sense to have more dates in a country where she's not as strong so that she can consolidate a bigger fanbase rather than doing many shows in some countries where she's already massive and doesn't need any real push (i still wish she'd do at least 1 show in Belgium though :rip:).

15 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

she can replace american dynasty with london boy to transition from us to europe

:gaycat7:

We will brexit her if she does this.

-

How big is she in the Netherlands? I feel this is my best shot at tickets.

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Because of that precisely. It makes more sense to have more dates in a country where she's not as strong so that she can consolidate a bigger fanbase rather than doing many shows in some countries where she's already massive and doesn't need any real push (i still wish she'd do at least 1 show in Belgium though :rip:).

According to other swiftie tour experts, her stage wouldn't fit the stadium in Belgium since the stadium is weirdly designed. However, the Paris, Gelsenkirchen, and Amsterdam are all between 2-3 hours driving distance from Brussels. So the expectations is that her Belgium fans will go to those shows.

If you are an EU citizen, it's pretty easy to travel in Europe.  There are a ton of cheap airfare tickets between major European capitals, a good train system and interconnected highways. So Taylor's team is expecting that her fans in countries that don't have a date will travel to one of the closer dates. That's why places like Warsaw where she isn't that popular in the country got a lot of date since its the biggest stadium that could cover the neighboring countries where she is more popular.

Edited by cat1867
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cat1867 said:

According to other swiftie tour experts, her stage wouldn't fit the stadium in Belgium since the stadium is weirdly designed. However, the Paris, Gelsenkirchen, and Amsterdam are all between 2-3 hours driving distance from Brussels. So the expectations is that her Belgium fans will go to those shows.

Fair enough. It's just that she's been slaying so hard here with the Midnights era and i initially hoped we'll get at least 1 show. I'll probably go to Paris to see her.

The way this is phrased sounds like there'll be a second time :eli: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

I mean with the tour still going on for basically a year it makes sense. 1989 TV better get a cute date.

3 hours ago, cat1867 said:

If you are an EU citizen, it's pretty easy to travel in Europe.  There are a ton of cheap airfare tickets between major European capitals, a good train system and interconnected highways. So Taylor's team is expecting that her fans in countries that don't have a date will travel to one of the closer dates. That's why places like Warsaw where she isn't that popular in the country got a lot of date since its the biggest stadium that could cover the neighboring countries where she is more popular.

I don’t know why they made that up, even The Weeknd is playing there and his long catwalk is fitting. 

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I don’t know why they made that up, even The Weeknd is playing there and his long catwalk is fitting. 

I know "the stage" has become the excuse, but I think the more likely reason is that the stadium capacity wasn't large enough + the stadium wasn't designed in a way that allows for the maximum possible attendance with her stage design.

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

His runway looks about half as wide as hers does based on some videos I just watched. The widest circle part of his is probably not even half the width of her diamond portion.

2 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

I know "the stage" has become the excuse, but I think the more likely reason is that the stadium capacity wasn't large enough + the stadium wasn't designed in a way that allows for the maximum possible attendance with her stage design.

1 minute ago, Kyle-x said:

His runway looks about half as wide as hers does based on some videos I just watched. The widest circle part of his is probably not even half the width of her diamond portion.

She is playing smaller venues than Belgium.  It’s nothing to do with her stage. The floor is massive. She just skipped it. 

3 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Fair enough. It's just that she's been slaying so hard here with the Midnights era and i initially hoped we'll get at least 1 show. I'll probably go to Paris to see her.

Aren't there going to be 16 shows within 400km from Brussels?  That is more than all of Asia or Latin America.  

Does anyone have seating maps for Europe dates that also show VIP?

1 hour ago, Kyle-x said:

1989TV announcement september 1st #confirmed

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

24 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

1989TV announcement september 1st #confirmed

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Most likely is August 26th  the last show of the American leg. Then  I would guess the release would be in early November and promoted at the Argentina shows.

makes me think it wont be a permanent adition to the show :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

Most likely is August 26th  the last show of the American leg. Then  I would guess the release would be in early November and promoted at the Argentina shows.

sis dont get me hyped like this i have tix for the first argaytina show :superman:

oh **** the fish guitar :WAP:

Last Kiss ???? :jonny5:

Last Kiss indeed :jonny3:

Edited by PaloSanto

last kiss with the koi guitar i'm in shambles

she's such a mess she sang thw wrong lyrics TWICE after restarting the song lmao

1 minute ago, PaloSanto said:

she's such a mess she sang thw wrong lyrics TWICE after restarting the song lmao

The crowd is so loud :jonny: 

• Like 1

well it is a very very long song

Just now, fridayteenage said:

well it is a very very long song

To be fair she messed up the first verse both times :rip: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.