Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Guys what do you think the prices for the tickets in Europe will be???? (Both regular and better tickets like golden ring or smth)

and will there be meet n greet?

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

5 hours ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

I've given up on Singapore. Is there any city where I have a realistic chance of snagging a ticket? I'm willing to fly anywhere in the world. 

Warsaw seems to be the best bet but then again, they somehow ended up with three dates :rip:

So, how non-transferrable exactly are the codes we'll be sent? I used a single e-mail to register and got 5/8, and I'm still holding out hope for a Wembley birthday show. Reading the rules, just forwarding the e-mail/sms I receive will probably make the link inactive. If I change the e-mail in my ticketmaster account, will the code still be sent to the original e-mail I used to register?

I NEED to know the prices for Europe, preferably Germany, before the pre-order. im already anxious enough. 

Pop Emergency 

The original Speak Now Koi Fish guitar is out from Muesem,  she is using it this week

She added obstructed view tickets for Singapore.

Kinda wish they didn’t limit sales to access code holders. Should have been free for all. 

Also, the scenes in Singapore are chaotic…thousands of people queuing up at post offices throughout the country

3 hours ago, Feanor said:

Does anyone know if ALL of the seats in the bright pink are VIP1? And so one for all of the other sections marked in VIP colors.

If so, I think she could gross $15M per night in Singapore based on the seat map...

43 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

Does anyone know if ALL of the seats in the bright pink are VIP1? And so one for all of the other sections marked in VIP colors.

If so, I think she could gross $15M per night in Singapore based on the seat map...

yes. all the different colored parts of some sections are all vip (eg the front of pg 3/4/5). she's gonna make so much money here 

34 minutes ago, ParallelWorld said:

yes. all the different colored parts of some sections are all vip (eg the front of pg 3/4/5). she's gonna make so much money here 

Hmm, I think $1.5 billion is not entirely out of reach for the tour at this point.

Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you....

NOW GO STAND IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!

4 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

I got tickets, I'm ******* CRYING!

Congrats :jonny: you won today

1 hour ago, Shendelzare said:

Congratulations!

I also got tickets on Klook hotel package. Hopefully Klook can pull through and not overbooking.

5 hours ago, RobynYoBank said:

If so, I think she could gross $15M per night in Singapore based on the seat map..

Why didn't she do this for Australia? 

Edit: wrong quote

Edited by Steve Johnson

9 hours ago, Feanor said:

Now why didn't she do this for Australia? 

I'm kind of confused, the Wembley map looks like she's going to sell all the seats in the stadium, as if it was a 360 tour. But sometimes when you buy tickets right when they go on sale they don't let you pick your seat, how am I going to know if the seats the website gives me are behind the stage? :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I'm kind of confused, the Wembley map looks like she's going to sell all the seats in the stadium, as if it was a 360 tour. But sometimes when you buy tickets right when they go on sale they don't let you pick your seat, how am I going to know if the seats the website gives me are behind the stage? :deadbanana4:

this is most likely just the preview so we know what the price categories are. the same thing happened with eventim. they're not gonna sell seats BEHIND the stage. 

I GOT MY TICKETS!!!! March 8 national stadium!!! :heart:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

48 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Congratulations!

I also got tickets on Klook hotel package. Hopefully Klook can pull through and not overbooking.

WE DID IT!! what dates are y’all going??

29 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

this is most likely just the preview so we know what the price categories are. the same thing happened with eventim. they're not gonna sell seats BEHIND the stage. 

I hope so! Limited view is fine but directly behind the stage.. eh :gaycat6: that picture is also missing some colours which are listen aside, so hopefully it was a bit rushed.

Which Speak Now songs do we think will be the surprise songs this weekend? I doubt she’ll make all four of them SN songs because that would kind of take the element of surprise out a little bit, but I do think both nights are getting one. 

I can see Friday night being Better Than Revenge and Saturday night being Last Kiss. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.