Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

My friend got selected for 8 different countries in Europe :deadbanana: I only got 1, but the best one for us: Paris :gaycat4:

• Replies 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

She needs to add one more Sao Paulo date :jonny6:

9 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

I got a code from ticketmaster, i didnt register, used it to buy 4 ticket and already resold them on stubhub for a pretty penny, thank you swifities!!

Omg :skull:

Looking at her calendar she could add more shows between certain cities. She’s leaving 3-4 days in between each stop, so to be conservative let’s make it 4 days in between:

- (1) Paris / Stockholm

- (1) Stockholm / Lisbon

- (1) Lisbon / Madrid

- (1) London / Dublin

- (1) Warsaw / Vienna

- (1) Vienna / London

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Looking at her calendar she could add more shows between certain cities. She’s leaving 3-4 days in between each stop, so to be conservative let’s make it 4 days in between:

- (1) Paris / Stockholm

- (1) Stockholm / Lisbon

- (1) Lisbon / Madrid

- (1) London / Dublin

- (1) Warsaw / Vienna

- (1) Vienna / London

I would love if she added more dates, but I think at this point this is the end. She's already doing 48 dates in Europe. That's MASSIVE (and almost as many as the US)

24 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Does anybody know how come she's selling tickets only through TicketOne for Italy? Here it's usually LiveNation handling the sale, through TicketMaster, TicketOne and VivaTicket who split the tickets. For her it was different, another smaller company handled it and only TicketOne is the official seller.

She does have her own touring company, maybe she uses different services for that reason?

4 minutes ago, Klein said:

I would love if she added more dates, but I think at this point this is the end. She's already doing 48 dates in Europe. That's MASSIVE (and almost as many as the US)

I’m only expecting one more show in Cardiff and another in Madrid. Insane run in Europe. Does this break Madge’s record for the most European stadium shows in a single tour?

Coldplay and The Weeknd (and maybe Harry Styles) are the only non-italian acts that will have sold more tickets than her in Italy when all it's said and done, correct me if I'm wrong. I think she's for sure the female artist with the most tickets sold here.

I didn't get any code, but my friends got for Madrid and Lisbon :jonny5:

So it seems i wont get any other code, but got for
Lisbon, Lyon, Stockholm and Amsterdam
Already booked cheap hotels before they go crazy with prices (though the last two cities were expensive as **** :rip:)

9 minutes ago, Klein said:

Wembley will get more. 

I can't believe she's really just skipping Canada :rip: 

• Like 1

Madrid and Cardiff are flops then?

Wish she'd add more for asia during that big gap

12 minutes ago, legendlavigne said:

:rip:

It seems that this will be her first tour without Canadian dates :skull:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

For Madrid , the concert is on May 30th and Lyon is on June 2 . Likely not  a big enough gap to add an extra date. I predicted Madrid not getting a second date for that reason.

Cardiff also only a 2 day gap between the next show. June 18 is the show and the next venue  is on the 21st.

I think having the 2 day gap is the smallest they can handle between shows .

Just now, cat1867 said:

For Madrid , the concert is on May 30th and Lyon is on June 2 . Likely not  a big enough gap to add an extra date. I predicted Madrid not getting a second date for that reason.

Cardiff also only a 2 day gap between the next show. June 18 is the show and the next venue  is on the 21st.

I think having the 2 day gap is the smallest they can handle between shows .

Well she has more days right before the scheduled Madrid

i got pre sale for lyons and madrid is there a best practices guide anywhere for presale ?

Do you actually get a code already or just an email saying you’ve been selected ? I didn’t get a code yet , just an email saying I’ve been selected for the sale

17 minutes ago, legendlavigne said:

Canada was always going to be either included in the USA leg or be skipped. Canadian cities are basically just treated like mid sized American cities when promoters plan US tours .

I believe she planned this tour more than a year and half ago when Canada had strict covid restrictions that led to people canceling their Canadian tour dates. The Roger center that she usually uses for Canada was a baseball stadium under renovation. She’s has been trying to stick to football stadiums .

Basically, Canada was much less logistically convenient than Detroit and Portland. She expected Canadians to go those dates which was why she allowed Canadians  into the America presale . She’s using the whole nfl off season so any Canadian city would require one less American city.

It doesn’t make sense to ship 90 trucks worth of material back just due Canada. So after Canada was shut out of the USA leg, it was clear it getting skipped.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

I think she has one more date reserved for Lisbon . I would guess that they had flexibility with Lisbon instead of Madrid for adding more dates.

Edited by cat1867

Jesus lord the new dates :bibliahh:

Can’t update the whole OP till Monday but updating the title now.

38 minutes ago, Headlock said:

She does have her own touring company, maybe she uses different services for that reason?

Could be, the only other big big act I remember being represented by them was Bieber 

11 minutes ago, scot954 said:

Do you actually get a code already or just an email saying you’ve been selected ? I didn’t get a code yet , just an email saying I’ve been selected for the sale

just an email saying you've been selected.

26 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

I read that there is a football match that most likely don’t let to add more dates in Madrid. I wish it would be a flop then me, my boyfriend, my sister and my father wouldn’t be waitlisted 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.