Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

are we able to buy different types of tickets with the same code/transaction? does anyone know? for example: 2 for standing and 2 for lower bowl

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Yeyyy got selected for Warsaw :hippo:

Edited by Frutis

Screaming at the demand.

More Asia dates please!!!! 

Poland confirmed! :heart:

11 minutes ago, Veis said:

Do you think they will release ticket prices before pre-sale? I would love to know if she's stealing a LOT or just a lot from me :swan:

prices july 12 for portugal (the day of the sale)

1 minute ago, Cleanromantic said:

I really feel bad for the Asian stans tbh. They only got Japan and Singapore yet we have users in this thread who have been hating Taylor for years and even went as far as calling her ugly and saying disgusting things like "all Asian are racist" to attack the Asian fans(while being white northern Europeans themselves, oh the irony) and yet they are here trying to get tickets and begging others to buy tickets for them. What an abhorrent behaviour.

I noticed some avis in here and I swear I saw them hating on Taylor before so I'm very much confused :psyduck:

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

prices july 12 for portugal (the day of the sale)

Mess :gaycat6:

52 minutes ago, Marvin said:

La Defense Arena is being used during the Olympics as well so that’s not why. She probably just underestimated her demand in Paris

Isn’t Stade unavailable completely next summer though? I don’t think any concerts are scheduled there next year? Someone correct me if I’m mistaken though :lakitu:

47 minutes ago, ariananext said:

yeah I'm confused, didn't we get Lyon seating map and it was the regular stage?

I think it maybe just a placeholder? Although it is weird that they did so since there’s no reason to hide the stage layout since it’s known.

Just now, Headlock said:

I think it maybe just a placeholder? Although it is weird that they did so since there’s no reason to hide the stage layout since it’s known.

Yeah, so weird. 

6 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I really feel bad for the Asian stans tbh. They only got Japan and Singapore yet we have users in this thread who have been hating Taylor for years and even went as far as calling her ugly and saying disgusting things like "all Asians are racist" to attack the Asian fans(while being white northern Europeans themselves, oh the irony) and yet they are here trying to get tickets and begging others to buy tickets for them. What an abhorrent behaviour.

People that called her fans the kkk as well :redface: Then they go around saying how they don’t understand how she’s so successful

I hope she adds more Asian dates somehow. Even if she has to do a whole residency

32 minutes ago, Prismee said:

i'm on the verge of a breakdown after failing to get tickets in Singapore so let me just rant :deadbanana4: Europe swifties please don't take it personally but here goes.

i know her popularity is rising a lot in Europe and a lot of people have become fans over the years. it's nice she's finally touring mainland Europe seriously and i'm glad about that but her popularity is just ANOTHER LEVEL in Southeast Asia. just look at the charts and you'll understand she's charting 0 songs in France and Spain right now, but she's literally ALL over the charts here in Singapore, Philippines etc. here. i would even say she's bigger here than in the US, because even in the US i would think it's easier to "escape" her if say you're a hiphop or country listener, but here EVERYONE is talking about her, young, old, gay, straight, men, women. the chokehold she has on us since Fearless is INSANE. like she IS quite literally the music industry to us and she's so universally beloved. and i hate it that we only get 6 dates for the entire region of almost a billion people :dies: 

Naur it’s true, and you should say it! I really hope she can figure out some cost-effective logistics to do another leg for SEA, it is more difficult with the lack of pre-existing logistics like Europe for massive tours, but Coldplay has shown it is possible.

• Like 1

Got an email saying I’ve been assigned AXS for the UK pre sale :duca: I feel like maybe that’s better than Ticketmaster tbh

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

People that called her fans the kkk as well :redface: Then they go around saying how they don’t understand how she’s so successful

I hope she adds more Asian dates somehow. Even if she has to do a whole residency

Some people don't know where to stop :deadbanana2:. It's also the fact that the people saying this are white and from Europe. How morally bankrupt do you have to be to do that than pretend to Stan :biblio:

I don't think it is feasible to add dates in Asia, but I hope she does something special for them like she did in China and Japan with the Lover meet and greets. She can do an acoustic Arena tour for example. Hopefully, she adds more dates in Singapore.

1 minute ago, greento said:

Got an email saying I’ve been assigned AXS for the UK pre sale :duca: I feel like maybe that’s better than Ticketmaster tbh

I didn’t get anything yet. If I get shortlisted, I’m dead. 

Just now, mrpartyrocker said:

I didn’t get anything yet. If I get shortlisted, I’m dead. 

Did you pre order Midnights?? This was only for those that did

I received an email from aeg confirming the additional dates for London and that all registered people will get an email from ticketmaster or axs by friday, 14th july… joke

Does anybody know how come she's selling tickets only through TicketOne for Italy? Here it's usually LiveNation handling the sale, through TicketMaster, TicketOne and VivaTicket who split the tickets. For her it was different, another smaller company handled it and only TicketOne is the official seller.

Just now, greento said:

Did you pre order Midnights?? This was only for those that did

The registration? I didn’t pre order anything but they allowed me to register on the website

Two Sansiro. :rip:

The way she would have barely filled an arena here just two years ago...the way she blew up in some countries is insane

She can still add an extra date for Amsterdam…

I got a code from ticketmaster, i didnt register, used it to buy 4 ticket and already resold them on stubhub for a pretty penny, thank you swifities!!

13 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

The registration? I didn’t pre order anything but they allowed me to register on the website

I’m talking about the pre sale, which is a different thing. If you’re in the UK and pre ordered midnights, you get access to the pre sale, which is earlier than the general sale

Did they sent the emails for the UK registration? Not the Midnights one

Two Milan dates but only one Madrid when they Stan her way harder :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.