Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Got waitlisted for Amsterdam and Dublin, but got in for Lyon!

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

I still got nothing for Warsaw.

i'm on the verge of a breakdown after failing to get tickets in Singapore so let me just rant :deadbanana4: Europe swifties please don't take it personally but here goes.

i know her popularity is rising a lot in Europe and a lot of people have become fans over the years. it's nice she's finally touring mainland Europe seriously and i'm glad about that but her popularity is just ANOTHER LEVEL in Southeast Asia. just look at the charts and you'll understand she's charting 0 songs in France and Spain right now, but she's literally ALL over the charts here in Singapore, Philippines etc. here. i would even say she's bigger here than in the US, because even in the US i would think it's easier to "escape" her if say you're a hiphop or country listener, but here EVERYONE is talking about her, young, old, gay, straight, men, women. the chokehold she has on us since Fearless is INSANE. like she IS quite literally the music industry to us and she's so universally beloved. and i hate it that we only get 6 dates for the entire region of almost a billion people :dies: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

LMAO at everybody and their mothers getting selected. European sales are going to be a mess, good luck to y'all :busted:

2 minutes ago, Veis said:

My friends and I, everyone around and their grandmas got verified for Warsaw :deadbanana4:

I've been thinking there's no waitlist for Warsaw :redface:

Still no new Asian dates :gaycat7: I know i'm a bit delusional since Singapore is the only stop but a man can dream...

7 minutes ago, mrpartyrocker said:

Yes it does affect. It means someone else got waitlisted. Why would you register for multiple places when you’re not gonna go to 8 concerts

who says they’re not going though? i’m plan on going to quite a few for example

besides, if selected people don’t buy tickets then their slot gets passed on to waitlisted people so they still get to buy tickets 

Just now, Catch22 said:

I've been thinking there's no waitlist for Warsaw :redface:

This is going to be a literal bloodbath

4 minutes ago, Veis said:

My friends and I, everyone around and their grandmas got verified for Warsaw :deadbanana4:

THREE dates for Warsaw is sending me :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

LMAO at everybody and their mothers getting selected. European sales are going to be a mess, good luck to y'all :busted:

i’ve seen a LOT of people getting waitlisted :toofunny3:

Imagine telling us in 2018 she’d be playing three stadium shows in Warsaw, Poland of all markets (with the demand to add more probably) :ahh: 

1 minute ago, Life Savers said:

The way I thought I WON cause I got an email that everyone got :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

it's the only place I managed to apply for correctly so I better get tickets.... or else it won't be cute

They shouldve gave yall maximum 3 codes per IP address cuz why everyone got 8+ codes all over europe. I swear if yall let them overestimate her demand cuz I'm still gobsmacked by that Warsaw 3 dates:ghostface:

For anyone trying to go to the Vienna show, I hear the acoustics are terrible in the venue, the show will need to be cut short due to curfew constraints, they don’t allow you to sing along during the concert.  Try to buy tickets somewhere else.  :) 

• Haha 5

I’m in for 7 different cities. :deadbanana2: And my unassuming mum is in for practically everything lol. :ahh:

Between the 4 of us who wanted to go we registered 8 accounts in total for each country and we have been chosen for a shitton of them so it better work :chick3:

Do you think they will release ticket prices before pre-sale? I would love to know if she's stealing a LOT or just a lot from me :swan:

2 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

They shouldve gave yall maximum 3 codes per IP address cuz why everyone got 8+ codes all over europe. I swear if yall let them overestimate her demand cuz I'm still gobsmacked by that Warsaw 3 dates:ghostface:

Girl there's NO DOUBT that she's gonna sell everything out :jonny2:

Also Bey had 2 dates there (last two of the tour too) and they were packed!

22 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

Taylor Nation is an Atrler. They got a list of names and yours is in red underlined, they check it once and then check it twice I fear:redface:

Must be why I got selected for all dates I applied for. 

Loose Nation you will always be famous. :heart:

I got the email. What’s the point I know will not get tickets :rip:  But it’s once a lifetime so I will try. 

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Cardiff and Madrid the only one night stops in the tour so far :deadvision:

Where is that rumor about a 2nd Madrid date? :( atp it's kinda embarrassing to have a stop with "only" 1 date haha. not really. i'm joking of course.. but wonder why, is Spain that weak of a market for her?

I'm surprised her team added a 3rd Sweden date and a 3rd Poland date. even Beyonce did 2 shows there. and she was the first female artist to sell out 2 shows at these stadiums. well... hopefully Taylor will be able to sell out these Poland and Sweden shows....

Edited by Tal_reputation

I really feel bad for the Asian stans tbh. They only got Japan and Singapore yet we have users in this thread who have been hating Taylor for years and even went as far as calling her ugly and saying disgusting things like "all Asians are racist" to attack the Asian fans(while being white northern Europeans themselves, oh the irony) and yet they are here trying to get tickets and begging others to buy tickets for them. What an abhorrent behaviour.

Edited by Cleanromantic
  • Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.