Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

4 minutes ago, wowsignal14 said:

GUYS I GOT SELECTED IN LISBON I AM SO HAPPY 

Me too, maybe it's time for me to finally visit Portugal.

giphy.thumb.gif.1d70267492f41fef44e91f45 

• Like 1

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

ALSO WTF 6 DATES IN FRANCE I AM SCREAMING IN HAPPINESS :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Well the timing is interesting, huh.

Annouce extra 14 dates in EU. While causing chaos in Asia on the same date.

She really needs to add more Singapore date. Make it a 13 dates residency. Cone on Taylor.

The way we've been told by that Harry styles Stan that writes essays and that unfunny troll hater that now sounds like a broken record that no body knows her in Brazil, only to end up with 6 stadium shows. 

The way we've been told by a certain Dua Lipa Stan that the euro gays are too sophisticated to Stan a basic, average girl like Taylor, only to end up with 48 shows in Europe.

The way we've been told that nobody knows her near the Louvre, only to end up with 6 shows in France :hoetenks:

• Haha 7

30 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Not the europeans having easy access to all these countries! :redface:

Add more dates to Singapore and Japan  *****!

Im crying looking at those dates :cries: 

8 minutes ago, Embustera said:

So any info about the price of the tickets? 

this 

3 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

I got verified for Madrid, Lisbon, Paris, Vienna, Munich, Dublin, Stockholm, Milan and Glenskirchen.

I’ll ask again, what if my stupid ******* company doesn’t accept international sms to be sent to my number? Can’t they send the same via sms and email? I’m so stressed if with all that I won’t get tickets! 

I read somewhere in a FAQ that if the sms fails to be delivered they will send an email. 

• Please also watch your email – if there are SMS delivery issues, such as an incorrectly entered mobile number or network issues, we will email your access code details.

https://blog.ticketmaster.ie/music/everything-you-need-to-know-ahead-of-taylor-swift-the-eras-tour-tickets-going-on-sale-13859

Edited by devmachine

6 minutes ago, wowsignal14 said:

GUYS I GOT SELECTED IN LISBON I AM SO HAPPY 

5 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

I got Lisbon @PopA911:loki:

1 minute ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Me too, maybe it's time for me to finally visit Portugal.

giphy.thumb.gif.1d70267492f41fef44e91f45 

MEET ME BEHIND THE MALL SISTERS :WAP:

(there’s literally a mall near the stadium)

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Olympics 

La Defense Arena is being used during the Olympics as well so that’s not why. She probably just underestimated her demand in Paris

Got Warsaw :heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

I got verified for Madrid, Lisbon, Paris, Vienna, Munich, Dublin, Stockholm, Milan and Glenskirchen

jasmine-masters.gif

• Haha 7

Hopefully they calculated how many people signed up for more than 1 date and did not overestimate the demand :ghostface:

Cuz what you mean Poland got 3 dates???I was sure that date would be the floppiest  :deadbanana2:

Waiting list in both Portugal and Spain :rip:

got selected for Zurich, Warsaw and Amsterdam :jonny:

edit: not Amsterdam, Stockholm lmao 

Edited by TaylorNation
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, LittleFreak said:

OMGGG, I got selected for Vienna, Milan, Münich and Zürich :deadbanana2:I can't believe it!!!

Got Warsaw too!!!! :duca:

Just now, JawBreaker said:

Hopefully they calculated how many people signed up for more than 1 date and did not overestimate the demand :ghostface:

Cuz what you mean Poland got 3 dates???I was sure that date would be the floppiest  :deadbanana2:

She's become very popular in Poland and people from bordering countries will travel to Warsaw too :WAP:

Waitlisted for Madrid but got the email for Lisbon. Pastéis de Nata, Taylor and Paramore whew :jonny6:

I don’t get why you people registered for multiple countries? You do realise getting the codes for so many means less chances for others right? So selfish

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

I got verified for Madrid, Lisbon, Paris, Vienna, Munich, Dublin, Stockholm, Milan and Glenskirchen.

Verified with presale codes?

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

got selected for Zurich, Warsaw and Amsterdam :jonny:

Take me sis. :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.