Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 minute ago, Bonicap said:

That's how we feel in Europe when she announces shows in Glendale, Arlington or East Rutherford. :deadbanana4:

As someone from Asia I found all these EU cities somewhat recognizable except for this one :bird:

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

9 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Got waitlisted for all of them. I'll have to wait until Taylormania fades to watch her live. I hope I'm still alive. :dies:

Some Swifties here have got selected for multiple dates

Imo contact them and go. This is great chance and travel is easy in EU

Just now, the70s said:

You mean you got the email for Warsaw?

Yes

Warsaw

Paris

Stockholm

Lisbon

4 minutes ago, PiperHalliwell said:

Got Vienna ! 

and Warsaw 

7 minutes ago, Mezik said:

As a Canadian, is there any European date (the new dates added) that I can register for? I really want to see her and am willing to fly to Europe to do so.

I think all registrations are closed but I heard the Rogers centre was booked all summer so I think she might come and do a small leg at the very end? Fingers crossed! 

Confirmed for Lisbon :ihype:

Have any UK shows been emailed yet or I guess we’ll start getting presale codes from the midnights preorder over the next few days?

Selected for Gelsenkirchen and Paris. Waitlisted for Stockholm. Just waiting for Amsterdam.

So many people have been selected.. why do I feel like the on sale is going to be a shitshow :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Mezik said:

As a Canadian, is there any European date (the new dates added) that I can register for? I really want to see her and am willing to fly to Europe to do so.

probably not, only for people who already registered i think

So it begins,

Had all the emails about the UK store pre-sale and registered sale for UK dates and got excited and then got waitlisted for Stockholm  5 minutes after :rip:

GUYS I GOT SELECTED IN LISBON I AM SO HAPPY 

• Like 1

So I got Warsaw, Lyon, Milan, Vienna and Stockholm

waitlisted in Madrid and Lisbon and thats all

A third date for Vienna? :jonnycat:

I have like 5 different confirmed emails :deadbanana4: can I not give the codes to someone else once I got my tickets on one account?

2 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

As someone from Asia I found all these EU cities somewhat recognizable except for this one :bird:

It's a city inside Germany's Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region, which is Europe's most important industrial area. Instead of a huge city there are a lot of medium/big cities all very close to each other, like Gelsenkirchen, Dortmund, Essen, Dusseldorf, Cologne... It's 11 million people overall, more than Belgium or Portugal's population.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

I got Lisbon @PopA911:loki:

Congrats :wanda:

• Thanks 1

I got selected for Paris and Lyon, waitlisted for Dublin and Madrid so far

I have 3 other friends selected for Lyon + 1 friend selected for Dublin. 

I AM GETTING THESE TICKETS!! :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

• Like 1

I got verified for Madrid, Lisbon, Paris, Vienna, Munich, Dublin, Stockholm, Milan and Glenskirchen.

I’ll ask again, what if my stupid ******* company doesn’t accept international sms to be sent to my number? Can’t they send the same via sms and email? I’m so stressed if with all that I won’t get tickets! 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.