Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

6 minutes ago, PiperHalliwell said:

If you are authenticated, you’ll receive an email on Wednesday, 5th July, by 11:59 p.m. CEST, confirming next steps.

ppaFuYQ.gif

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

I received a waitlist email does that mean I'm not selected for the access code?

9 minutes ago, PiperHalliwell said:

They did

If you are authenticated, you’ll receive an email on Wednesday, 5th July, by 11:59 p.m. CEST, confirming next steps.

What is authenticated means in that way? If I have a Ticketmaster(com) account and I signed up for a lot of European countries, I should have an account in any of the stated before? I didn't know that. :(

1 minute ago, Feetree said:

I received a waitlist email does that mean I'm not selected for the access code?

Now you got it? How that email looks?

4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

ppaFuYQ.gif

britney-i-hate-fucking-waiting.gif

3 minutes ago, Feetree said:

omg :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Feetree said:

It’s coming

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Feetree said:

basically :gaycat6: it’s unlikely that there’s excess slots for them to bump you up 

1 hour ago, Feetree said:

Baby I'm in Singapore :jonny2:

Everyone I KNOW got a wait list email! :redface:

I HATE HER!

• Haha 1

So is it either presale code or wait list? Or is it possible you don’t get emailed at all?

This is ******* torture, just send out the damn emails omg

Edited by martassak

26 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Now you got it? How that email looks?

Looks like this 

20 minutes ago, Lazuli said:

basically :gaycat6: it’s unlikely that there’s excess slots for them to bump you up 

Lettuce pray sisters I need to see mother I’ve been stanning since 2009 :jonnycat:

The likelihood of tickets being available for people without access code is slim to none I’m gonna die 

Waiting to find out if I got selected for Spain. I'm gonna be PISSED if I didn't. I signed up literally 2 minutes after she posted the European leg announcement on her IG.

It looks like everyone who didn’t get access code got the waiting list email instead. :rip: Well atleast i’ll get to enjoy speak now tv on friday without all the stress and anxiety of buying tickets

1 minute ago, Russell22 said:

It looks like everyone who didn’t get access code got the waiting list email instead. :rip: Well atleast i’ll get to enjoy speak now tv on friday without all the stress and anxiety of buying tickets

I registered 4 emails but only one got waitlisted so far

1 minute ago, Russell22 said:

I signed in to at least 6 countries and didn't get anything yet...

39 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

What is authenticated means in that way? If I have a Ticketmaster(com) account and I signed up for a lot of European countries, I should have an account in any of the stated before? I didn't know that. :(

They're not even using TicketMaster in Europe (I don't know about all of them but certainly not Italy, Switzerland and Austria)

3 minutes ago, Russell22 said:

Are you talking about Europe? 

I read somewhere that they're not coming until this afternoon for Europe

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

Are you talking about Europe? 

Singapore dates

7 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I read somewhere that they're not coming until this afternoon for Europe

it might come after noon, because that’s when most of the sales will take place 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.