• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

i’m surprised she hasn’t gotten Keith Urban to sing That’s When yet, he attended with Nicole a couple weeks back

We need her to announce the 3rd Dublin date STAT!

Literally chills with evermore, that was fantastic :jonny4:

• Like 1

I am glad people realize evermore the gem it is. A hymn. :heart2:

• Like 1

We need her to anouuce 2nd US leg including Canada 2nd Asia/Oceania leg with extra 10 Singapore shows

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

We need her to anouuce 2nd US leg including Canada 2nd Asia/Oceania leg with extra 10 Singapore shows

top10 things that will never happen

9 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

I HATE HER SO KUCH!!!

NOOOOOOOOO! :deadbanana2:

I'm not invested enough either way, and I'm sure they're an exec, but did we ever get verification on where this person got that number?

2 hours ago, HappierJealousy said:

Yeah, that's never gonna happen :rip:

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

I'm not invested enough either way, and I'm sure they're an exec, but did we ever get verification on where this person got that number?

Obviously nothing is official rn. Cause last time we heard, it was 8 mil. Putting in context that the island nation's population is only 5.5 mil.
But when we have a look at the map, Singapore is in the middle of SEA with a total 688 mil people alone, not counting other high population nations like China and India with 1.4B each. I don't think this number is gonna stop there. We will know the official number in the end anyway because the Singapore tourism board loves to brag.

do you guys think it would be pathetic to go to a ts concert alone? my boyfriend and i are in the process of breaking up and i don't really have anyone else to go with me. 

6 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

do you guys think it would be pathetic to go to a ts concert alone? my boyfriend and i are in the process of breaking up and i don't really have anyone else to go with me. 

Absolutely not

15 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

Youre never alone at a concert. Music makes the people come together, sharing your love for Taylor's music with every fan in attendance is such a bonding moment and you instantly connect with anyone you interact with. I say go for it, you'll have a blast!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Clauss said:

And my humble recomendation, I'd prefer going to eras tour

oh that's out of the question, I'm going anyway just not sure when/where. I am not missing Taylor in Europe this time

I might do Friday Eras Tour show and then go to the festival for Saturday and Sunday

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

Honey, i was so happy to get the ticket to see her in Sydney alone and I’m not even from Australia!! The Swifties are crazy fun and kind, and even if they are not, you’ve got Taylor right there for 3 hours :gaycat2:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, johnny_9ss said:

I've gone to plenty of concerts alone and it's always a good time. Maybe I was lucky but I always managed to befriend people around me and have a blast. 

I'd say the one thing to not do would be going with someone you don't wanna share that memory with. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Honey, i was so happy to get the ticket to see her in Sydney alone and I’m not even from Australia!! The Swifties are crazy fun and kind, and even if they are not, you’ve got Taylor right there for 3 hours :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

I've gone to plenty of concerts alone and it's always a good time. Maybe I was lucky but I always managed to befriend people around me and have a blast. 

I'd say the one thing to not do would be going with someone you don't wanna share that memory with. 

well let's just hope i get a ticket :jonnycat:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, johnny_9ss said:

No way! I went to my show alone and met some amazing fans in the crowd. We had such a fantastic time, my side of the row was lit!

2 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

No way! I went to my show alone and met some amazing fans in the crowd. We had such a fantastic time, my side of the row was lit!

Btw how was your Nashville show experience? Did you enjoy it? 

1 minute ago, Steve Johnson said:

Btw how was your Nashville show experience? Did you enjoy it? 

I very much enjoyed it! Best concert I've been to, hands down. The security there were so nice, even fans were giving them friendship bracelets! The fans I had in my section of the row were so much fun, they were just as unhinged as I was, especially after the SNTV announcement, we were all going psychotic by that point :laugh: I had a fan 3 seats down from me in a wheelchair and she was so sweet to talk to. A fan 2 rows ahead of us was giving out cat ears and friendship bracelets to everyone around her. The girl next to her gave me a Fearless friendship bracelet out of nowhere and best believe I kept that baby where I can find it and keep it! Overall 10/10 worth the 600 mile/9 hour drive:heart:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

I very much enjoyed it! Best concert I've been to, hands down. The security there were so nice, even fans were giving them friendship bracelets! The fans I had in my section of the row were so much fun, they were just as unhinged as I was, especially after the SNTV announcement, we were all going psychotic by that point :laugh: I had a fan 3 seats down from me in a wheelchair and she was so sweet to talk to. A fan 2 rows ahead of us was giving out cat ears and friendship bracelets to everyone around her. The girl next to her gave me a Fearless friendship bracelet out of nowhere and best believe I kept that baby where I can find it and keep it! Overall 10/10 worth the 600 mile/9 hour drive:heart:

So glad you had a great time. NASHVILLE shows were iconic. SNTV announcement, thunderstorm, 3 hr delay. 

Edited by Steve Johnson
  • Like 1

Also tonight's show is starting a 8 pm est instead of 9 pm due to the weather.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.