Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

5 minutes ago, Robert said:

Didn’t they extend it so Beyonce can come too?

-

Dreading staring at the Ticketek lounge for 5 hours again :weeps:

Beyonce is in talks to do the Sydney Football Stadium i believe, which is a bit smaller 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

All 4 Sydney shows GA tickets all sold out :deadbanana2: only VIP packages left

4 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

All 4 Sydney shows GA tickets all sold out :deadbanana2: only VIP packages left

Absolute madness 

spacer.png

She needs to do like a 20 show residency in Sydney and Singapore TBH, :rip:

Edited by mael

Real happy I managed to get tickets. I don’t even care that it’s up the back. Only waited just over an hour to get them. 

• Like 2

Just now, Asparagus Spears said:

Real happy I managed to get tickets. I don’t even care that it’s up the back. Only waited just over an hour to get them. 

Sis you didn’t have a better choice?:deadbanana4: Is there only the back left for you?

4 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

just going to buy VIP at this point :rip: let me tf in 

This is the way to go tbh. The cheapest nosebleed obstructed view resale tickets are like 2x as expensive as VIP.

So, if Taylor has same attendance and ticket prices as Beyoncé in Europe, the gross would be:

Same dates:

(2x) Stockholm: $10,825,038

(2x) Edinburgh: $16,970,278

(1x) Cardiff: $7,426,645

(2x) Amsterdam: $14,221,976

(2x) Hamburg: $12,610,124

(2x) Warsaw: $13,269,598

Different dates (with an attendance of 90% of their concert capacity - it's always inflated on Google -)

(3x) Paris: $15,927,480

(1x) Lisbon: $8,111,400

(1x) Madrid: $8,848,800

(1x) Lyon: $7,668,960

(2x) Liverpool: $13,273,200

(5x) London: $55,305,000 :deadbanana4:

(2x) Dublin: $14,158,080

(2x) Zurich: $12,388,320

(1x) Milan: $7,816,440

(1x) Gelsenkirchen: $6,636,600

(2x) Munich: $17,697,600

(2x) Vienna: $15,632,880

Overall grossing for The Eras Tour in Europe with the 34 dates announced so far: $258,788,419

I know there are a bunch of factors that will alter this calculations, it's just a reference.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

Sis you didn’t have a better choice?:deadbanana4: Is there only the back left for you?

I just didn’t want to spend too much because Beyonce and a few other artists that I love are coming at the end of the year/next year and I wanted to see them all. Still really happy though, it’ll be a great show 

Just now, RobynYoBank said:

This is the way to go tbh. The cheapest nosebleed obstructed view resale tickets are like 2x as expensive as VIP.

yeah I think the only hope of getting normal A reserve is if you get in within the first 20 minutes which are such low chances. will just go straight for VIP for melbourne or sydney if I even get in :rip:

1 minute ago, keerbyriri said:

yeah I think the only hope of getting normal A reserve is if you get in within the first 20 minutes which are such low chances. will just go straight for VIP for melbourne or sydney if I even get in :rip:

Some friends and I signed up for the lottery in Tokyo and just put in for the most expensive tickets because they’re the easiest to get and so much cheaper than resale :skull:

My surprise song predictions for this weekend :gaycat1:

Spoiler

Night 1

1) Renegade

2) Exile

Night 2 (my show :gaycat3: )

1) Right Where You Left Me

2) Back to December

Been on the queue for Sydney tickets for nearly 3 hours on 5 devices and 7 tabs but still haven’t been let in through the queue. And they just announced it’s sold out and only VIP packages are left for 2 dates. I tried so hard - even had multiple friends (and THEIR family members) trying to get tickets for me but nobody got let in.

and I’m seeing instagram stories/bereals of people who I’m pretty sure are hardly even fans posting “TICKETS SECURED ” it’s SO UNFAIR

5 minutes ago, HandsToMyself said:

Been on the queue for Sydney tickets for nearly 3 hours on 5 devices and 7 tabs but still haven’t been let in through the queue. And they just announced it’s sold out and only VIP packages are left for 2 dates. I tried so hard - even had multiple friends (and THEIR family members) trying to get tickets for me but nobody got let in.

and I’m seeing instagram stories/bereals of people who I’m pretty sure are hardly even fans posting “TICKETS SECURED ” it’s SO UNFAIR

Not sure if it will help but try this link later: it’s the URL I got ticket on Wednesday for Melbourne. It gets redirected to the lounge now tho. 

18 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Not sure if it will help but try this link later: it’s the URL I got ticket on Wednesday for Melbourne. It gets redirected to the lounge now tho. 

Thank you 😭 I’ll take anything at this point ajxnjdjd 

40 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

https://ticketmaster.sg/activity/detail/24_taylorswift

STANDARD

CAT 1: $348
CAT 2: $328
CAT 3: $288
CAT 4: $248
CAT 5: $168
CAT 6: $108

SG shows are a little pricey for SEA.

its not that pricey though. I believe this is the same with Black Pink. And they only perform for two hours compare to Taylor.

BLACKPINK Singapore ✨ on Twitter: "It's out! The seating plan and prices  for BORN PINK WORLD TOUR AT SINGAPORE NATIONAL STADIUM 🇸🇬 Prices range  from SGD $168 to SGD $398. *Do note

2 hours ago, TayLord said:

Got Sydney floor seats :cries: Im so happy 

Congrats I knew you would :clap3: 

Well I’ve given up and decide to go to Japan, now I’m just enjoying seeing people melting down on Twitter with my favorite coffee :gaylorcat2:What a good day!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

Well I’ve given up and decide to go to Japan, now I’m just enjoying seeing people melting down on Twitter with my favorite coffee :gaylorcat2:What a good day!

In fairness to Japan, it’s all by chance! :jonnycat:

Everyone is literally EQUAL.

If we won’t get tickets to SG, we’re taking our chances to JP.

47 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

I GOT TICKETS FOR MELBOURNE DSJFNDSLGKHJDSKGLDSGHDSKGLDSGLSD

Congrats!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.