Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

24 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

There wont be anymore dates added to the Australian shows apparently. 

Wanted her to pull an Ed and Pink maybe next time 

Wouldve been cute to add a 4th at MCG tho

Girl this is already bigger than Ed or P!nk have ever been :deadbanana4:

She's playing 7 dates at the largest stadiums in the country. While Ed and P!nk have played in more cities they'll probably not come close to the total audience she'll get

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Girl this is already bigger than Ed or P!nk have ever been :deadbanana4:

She's playing 7 dates at the largest stadiums in the country. While Ed and P!nk have played in more cities they'll probably not come close to the total audience she'll get

Divide tour had 1M attendance and Pink is doing like 14 stadiums there this time which I'm sure that will be more than Taylor's attendance. 

Eitherway whats clear tho is that Taylor is in much more demand than them shes just not milking it:lakitu:

Hopefully the rumors of more dates in Singapore are true. Her SEA fans deserve it so much.

Knowing this woman I wouldn't rule out that she will end up doing exactly 130 shows (or 133).

Kind of odd she’s not adding more Australian dates, I guess her schedule just didn’t fit more 

8 hours ago, Feanor said:

Hopefully the rumors of more dates in Singapore are true. Her SEA fans deserve it so much.

It's going to be such a gag that she would do more than 6 Sing dates. The leaks said she booked 6 from the beginning. Let's hope the demands is so strong that she has to add another weekend. But I highly doubt it.

6 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Kind of odd she’s not adding more Australian dates, I guess her schedule just didn’t fit more 

No time. Australia is sandwiched between the Japan and Singapore dates. I am a bit surprised she is doing 4 in a row in Sydney since she has been keeping the 4 for the start and end of legs.  4 in a row is super intense and she is doing it less than a week after she is doing 4 in a row in Japan.

19 hours ago, Tal_reputation said:

Yes. When Madonna performed there the stadium capacity was smaller

True but that doesn't make Madonna's accomplishments any less impressive. Touring was not the same back then.

18 hours ago, Feanor said:

I heard that 6 dates max

The wait for July 5th and then July 11th is hard. :gaycat6:

Can this be over with already, whatever the outcome? :gaycat6:

24 minutes ago, ericlewis91 said:

Just give us TORONTO, CA!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks but Canada isn’t happening. She isn’t going to ship her 90 trucks over to North America just for Canada. Second North American isn’t happening since it would have to be in spring 2025 and she isn’t going to tour that long . 

Canada took themselves out of consideration for the tour by still having strict covid restrictions when she was planning the tour + roger stadium being under construction..

Canadians being the only other country allowed it to the presale was their accommodation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ericlewis91 said:

Just give us TORONTO, CA!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really sad Canada isn't happening, they love her over there :rip:

Some people are thinking she may do Glastonbury next year. Do we think this is a possibility ?

6 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

True but that doesn't make Madonna's accomplishments any less impressive. Touring was not the same back then.

Nobody said that it wasn’t? :priceless:

7 minutes ago, TayLord said:

Some people are thinking she may do Glastonbury next year. Do we think this is a possibility ?

I mean she does have a nice lil gap in her tour dates from June 22-28, between London and Dublin, so I wouldn’t be surprised if so :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

Nobody said that it wasn’t? :priceless:

I just remember the way Gaga stans discredited Madonna at every turn (and still do to some degree) and i just don't want fellow Swifties to start doing the same, that's all :giraffe:

35 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I just remember the way Gaga stans discredited Madonna at every turn (and still do to some degree) and i just don't want fellow Swifties to start doing the same, that's all :giraffe:

First of all, get Gaga are out your mouth. Madonna publicly insulted Gaga so of course her fanbase was going to get defensive. x

-

I still can't believe I was able to buy 8 (8!!!) tickets for this. What a ride that was. 

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

First of all, get Gaga are out your mouth. Madonna publicly insulted Gaga so of course her fanbase was going to get defensive. x

-

I still can't believe I was able to buy 8 (8!!!) tickets for this. What a ride that was. 

Gaga stans have constantly attacked Madonna WAY before that interview when she supposedly "insulted" her. Gaga stans have been saying that Gaga surpassed her since 2009 and many members of Gaga's team have also been attacking her on social media WAY before that "reductive" interview. Add to that the fact that Gaga has been copying Madonna non-stop since the beginning and you have some nerve to act as if Madonna started anything :toofunny3:

This is gonna be my last post on this subject, i will not get into this argument with delusional Gaga stans. Next please :coffee2:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Gaga stans have constantly attacked Madonna WAY before that interview when she supposedly "insulted" her. Gaga stans have been saying that Gaga surpassed her since 2009 and many members of Gaga's team have also been attacking her on social media WAY before that "reductive" interview. Add to that the fact that Gaga has been copying Madonna non-stop since the beginning and you have some nerve to act as if Madonna started anything :toofunny3:

This is gonna be my last post on this subject, i will not get into this argument with delusional Gaga stans. Next please :coffee2:

Such a 2009'd answer. Get a grip, loser. 

-

OT: Taylor Swift. 

At Ticketek's "Lounge" again.

31sk0ug.gif

1 minute ago, TayLord said:

Got Sydney floor seats :cries: Im so happy 

Congrats!!

6 hours ago, cat1867 said:

It sucks but Canada isn’t happening. She isn’t going to ship her 90 trucks over to North America just for Canada. Second North American isn’t happening since it would have to be in spring 2025 and she isn’t going to tour that long . 

Canada took themselves out of consideration for the tour by still having strict covid restrictions when she was planning the tour + roger stadium being under construction..

Canadians being the only other country allowed it to the presale was their accommodation. 

There should’ve been an announcement from her team Canada wasn’t getting shows. I didn’t bother with US pre sale because I figured Canada would get them.

On 6/29/2023 at 6:22 AM, wastedpotential said:

As far as I can tell, Taylor's four dates at Accor are record-breaking. ACDC, U2, and Ed all were able to book 3 dates, but this is the first time anyone has booked 4 :jonny5:

She and P!nk will single-handedly reach the 2024 concert cap there :deadbanana4:

Didn’t they extend it so Beyonce can come too?

-

Dreading staring at the Ticketek lounge for 5 hours again :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.