• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

117 nnnnn :gaycat6:

I'm just gonna stop trying keeping count cause every time I get it wrong. :gaycat7:

In five consecutive weekends:

4 shows in Tokyo

3 shows in Melbourne

4 in Sydney

3 in Singapore

3 in Singapore

We are eating :jonny:

Just now, Klein said:

I'm just gonna stop trying keeping count cause every time I get it wrong. :gaycat7:

:deadbanana4:

As far as I can tell, Taylor's four dates at Accor are record-breaking. ACDC, U2, and Ed all were able to book 3 dates, but this is the first time anyone has booked 4 :jonny5:

She and P!nk will single-handedly reach the 2024 concert cap there :deadbanana4:

not her adding more Australia dates, Taylor really is the queen of Oceania and Asia

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

As far as I can tell, Taylor's four dates at Accor are record-breaking. ACDC, U2, and Ed all were able to book 3 dates, but this is the first time anyone has booked 4 :jonny5:

She and P!nk will single-handedly reach the 2024 concert cap there :deadbanana4:

What about 3 at Melbourne 

Idt Ed did that

2 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

What about 3 at Melbourne 

Idt Ed did that

Madonna did it back in 1993 :gaycat6:

However, no one has done 4 there. It might be too much to ask for, but :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Madonna did it back in 1993 :gaycat6:

However, no one has done 4 there. It might be too much to ask for, but :deadbanana4:

Madonna did 3 nights at that big ass stadium? :deadvision: 

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Probably scaled down cause it got renovation I think 

Lemme check

She should do 10 dates in total in Singapore. It’d be iconic :clap3:

3 hours ago, campelo said:

girlie that random German date is next to Cologne, Düsseldorf and Dortmund it will be bloodbath 

Lol.  The “random German city” being the second most populated metro area in the EU.  

Yes. When Madonna performed there the stadium capacity was smaller

Ed holds the record

Which Taylor won't break it cause of stage 

But we are breaking overall attendance record so it's fine

5 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Yah but she “only” sold 147,000 tickets for the three shows combined.  I heard it was smaller back then. 

spacer.png

Hi guys just got the Karma package, it’s said section B9 row H seat 2. Does it mean i’m closer to A7 or closer to grandstand if it’s seat 2? Pretty confusing because it wouldn’t be a phenomenal seat if it’s next to B reserve ☠️

2 more dates and this will be her biggest tour to date by dates officially :gaylorcat2:

30 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

spacer.png

Hi guys just got the Karma package, it’s said section B9 row H seat 2. Does it mean i’m closer to A7 or closer to grandstand if it’s seat 2? Pretty confusing because it wouldn’t be a phenomenal seat if it’s next to B reserve ☠️

Your row determines how close you are to A7, not seat number, so row H, I would assume, is the 8th row back alphabetically in your section. The seat number is what number you are in that row, and they can count left to right or right to left. So you could be closer to B10 on the left, or B8 on the right, either way you’d be close to the aisle, which is great.

I don't know if I'm ready to waste another 7 hrs in that awful lounge tomorrow :weeps:

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Your row determines how close you are to A7, not seat number, so row H, I would assume, is the 8th row back alphabetically in your section. The seat number is what number you are in that row, and they can count left to right or right to left. So you could be closer to B10 on the left, or B8 on the right, either way you’d be close to the aisle, which is great.

Thank you that makes a lot more sense! And yes closer to the aisle hopefully to the front so there should be a gap so a shortie like me can see among other giants 😮‍💨

There wont be anymore dates added to the Australian shows apparently. 

Wanted her to pull an Ed and Pink maybe next time 

Wouldve been cute to add a 4th at MCG tho

17 minutes ago, ***Chu said:

Thank you that makes a lot more sense! And yes closer to the aisle hopefully to the front so there should be a gap so a shortie like me can see among other giants 😮‍💨

Yeah 8th row seems like you’d be towards the front of your section, from the picture it looks like your section is pretty long so there’s probably many more rows behind you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.