Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

YALL I GOT THE A RESERVED TICKET TO SYDNEY, I WILL FINALLY SEE HER AGAIN AFTER 7 YEARS :jonny5: 
I'm gonna try and snatch the cheaper ticket in the other two dates :bird:

• Like 2

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

19 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

General Question guys. If ever I'm not selected on the registration lottery, is still there a way that I can buy tickets from other sources? Like scalpers or whatever? I'm willing to pay double tbh. I live in Dubai and I really want to go to either Singapore, Japan (we only need E-Visa), or Mainland Europe (Schengen visa is easy to get here and plane tickets are also cheap). I have registered in Singapore only and I'm afraid I won't be selected since I'm bad at luck of the draw.:dancehall:

Hopefully she'll add more dates in Europe even on that random German city I haven't even heard off before.

your best bet is to aim for Japan. Singapore will be a blood bath, same is that random German city, apparently :skull: 

1 hour ago, TheArgonaut said:

BbuUTt ImPaCt. Bbbbut wigs, bbbbut makeup, bbbut rotten dress. 

Edited by Steve Johnson
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

General Question guys. If ever I'm not selected on the registration lottery, is still there a way that I can buy tickets from other sources? Like scalpers or whatever? I'm willing to pay double tbh. I live in Dubai and I really want to go to either Singapore, Japan (we only need E-Visa), or Mainland Europe (Schengen visa is easy to get here and plane tickets are also cheap). I have registered in Singapore only and I'm afraid I won't be selected since I'm bad at luck of the draw.:dancehall:

Hopefully she'll add more dates in Europe even on that random German city I haven't even heard off before.

Go for a scattershot of European dates in the “smaller” cities”.  Like Lyon, Stockholm, Zurich, Lisbon. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PopA911 said:

@Bonicap they’re only revealing ticket prices on july 12th (the day of the sale) lmao 

this is honestly ridiculous… how will people plan for the sale without knowing the prices and the VIP Packages? Im so mad 

Im guessing it'll be close to what other acts charge since she hasnt had dynamic pricing on, that's what i based the prices off when I was buying mine before the prices came out 

9 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

your best bet is to aim for Japan. Singapore will be a blood bath, same is that random German city, apparently :skull: 

I the Tokyo dome has a smaller capacity and Tokyo is massive. Wouldn’t Munich or Hamburg be easier? 

Just now, Starchild said:

Im guessing it'll be close to what other acts charge since she hasnt had dynamic pricing on, that's what i based the prices off when I was buying mine before the prices came out 

I mean, The Weeknd had early entry tickets at 261€ so I’d be fine with that :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I the Tokyo dome has a smaller capacity and Tokyo is massive. Wouldn’t Munich or Hamburg be easier? 

oh wait ure right, Hamburg and Zurich two dates should be easier!! 

• Like 1

Ohio River Valley is absolutely covered with smoke right now and it’s supposed to storm this weekend :rip: We cannot catch a break with this show smh

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

Ohio River Valley is absolutely covered with smoke right now and it’s supposed to storm this weekend :rip: We cannot catch a break with this show smh

Rain show. 

50 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

41 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Go for a scattershot of European dates in the “smaller” cities”.  Like Lyon, Stockholm, Zurich, Lisbon. 

Thanks, guys. I think I'll just go with Europe if don't get the SG tickets. I would prefer SG so I could visit home after.

But I haven't registered on European dates, do i still have a shot on the General sale? Maybe I will just get tickets on re-sale.

I would really love to visit Zurich/Switzerland again on a summer (last time I went was winter). Maybe I'll get that or maybe one in Lyon or Hamburg. 

49 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

BbuUTt ImPaCt. Bbbbut wigs, bbbbut makeup, bbbut rotten dress. 

OTHs be like "Economic Impact, Sales Impact, Not real Impact. No artistic Impact!!!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Strategically trying to get SG (via UOB) tickets first before JP (Lawson).

Lawson will automatically charge credit cards if you win their lottery system, and my coins are not ready for that. :biblio:

16 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

Thanks, guys. I think I'll just go with Europe if don't get the SG tickets. I would prefer SG so I could visit home after.

But I haven't registered on European dates, do i still have a shot on the General sale? Maybe I will just get tickets on re-sale.

I would really love to visit Zurich/Switzerland again on a summer (last time I went was winter). Maybe I'll get that or maybe one in Lyon or Hamburg. 

I think the registration might still be going on in some cities so you can still try your luck there

9 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I think the registration might still be going on in some cities so you can still try your luck there

They're all closed. Anyway, praying for Singapore.

1 hour ago, dussel_06 said:

girlie that random German date is next to Cologne, Düsseldorf and Dortmund it will be bloodbath 

4 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

Australians are always talking about P!NK and Ed being big there but they dont ever talk about Taylor's demand there. Which I think trumps both now :redface:

Well, I'm guessing that's because they get straws from Taylor. P!nk has lived in Oceania for months because of how extensive her tours become in there while Taylor gives them a few dates and calls it a day :gaycat6:

11 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

They're all closed. Anyway, praying for Singapore.

Awe. I’m sorry. 

14 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Awe. I’m sorry. 

Yeah, It's okay. I'm just looking for alternatives in case the SG ticket won't come through.

I hope there would be re-sale on European dates.

2 hours ago, Bamboo said:

It's ******* wild! We have to survive Scammaster, pandemics, natural disasters, etc just to see this goddamn show! I'm praying the shows go on fine. Smoke should be clear by the weekend.

4 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

YALL I GOT THE A RESERVED TICKET TO SYDNEY, I WILL FINALLY SEE HER AGAIN AFTER 7 YEARS :jonny5: 
I'm gonna try and snatch the cheaper ticket in the other two dates :bird:

5 hours ago, Julián said:

OMFG I just got tickets for nov 17th in Rio :weeps: I can't believe it!

Congrats guys, I love the ecstasy that comes with securing these tix. Super happy for y’all :heart:

7 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

118 dates. So close to Fearless tour :duca:

8 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

:jonny5:

Just now, Klein said:

118 dates. So close to Fearless tour :duca:

117 nnnnn :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.