Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

4 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Why not both? First the cinemas, then a streaming service so we can relive it as many times as we want.

Yes. This is ideal.

Theater released for 1 month

2 months later on Netflix (yes im aware of the beef but they are the most global accessible streaming service)

Then a 5-8 eps mini docuseries about the BTS, logistic....

• Like 1

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

18 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Coldplay are easily the only act aside from Taylor who will surpass $1 billion with a single tour. They just don't get that pop media hype.

31sk0ug.gif

Only because their last few projects didn't do particularly well on charts. 

25 minutes ago, liam13 said:

wait, 9 more days til Peak Low TV and your streams matter :redface:

It's giving that iconic twitter post. We can't lose streams one. 

25 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Why not both? First the cinemas, then a streaming service so we can relive it as many times as we want.

yes, I've seen other acts do this

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Only because their last few projects didn't do particularly well on charts. 

Some friends who have been stanning them since 2011 said there wasn't much pop hype back in 2015-17 either. I think it has more to do with social media engagement, any Taylor tweet is smashing these days :dies:

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Btw, something I’ve really been craving for her to do is release all the surprise song performances onto streaming services. For songs that she repeats, just choose the better performance out of the options. I was thinking she could drop them in chapters, so like “The Eras Tour: reputation Surprise Songs,” “The Eras Tour: Midnights Surprise Songs,” and so on/so forth. That way she won’t drop an album of 100-something songs on us and there will be some semblance of organization to their releases.

Alongside a proper live album, of course. It will probably be the biggest live album since Adele’s from 2011, considering even Beyoncé’s Homecoming (which is a bit of a similar situation given it spanned her career) was successful :rip: 

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

I want a tour film with just the show, but then also mini-docu-series with maybe 3 episodes or so about the conception, production and general life on the road. :gaycat6:

Yes to both! I say, let's get 2 separate movies. even 3. cause I want her re-record process movie as well. a tour movie of just the performances and maybe like the Taylor Swift NOW series of the making of the tour. i'm greedy I guess

38 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Coldplay are easily the only act aside from Taylor who will surpass $1 billion with a single tour. They just don't get that pop media hype.

31sk0ug.gif

Thanks.

Her team HAD to know there will be such demand in SEA and Australia. it's so dumb of the. I mean:

how the hell did they just schedule 5 shows in Australia??? when her tour schedule is so tight?? April is still a mystery. wonder if it's a break on purpose or planning more dates. tough there's already merch out with all of the international countries so she's probably not adding new countries. just more dates.

She should add more Australia dates and Singapore dates in April maybe...

Edited by Tal_reputation

The lack of Australian dates is really shocking, tbh. But I think she will take April off and book any dates during April. 

16 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

any Taylor tweet is smashing these days :dies:

Taylor is MASSIVE MASSIVE rn. 

• Like 1

Australia deserves at least 10 dates, tbh. But that's OK. She's already doing too much. 120+ stadium dates is too damanding. 

Edited by Badgalbriel

sad i missed out on presale tickets today for Melbourne. Hoping Friday i’ll be successful, but with the sheep of society and the hype being huge now (4 million people in the queue) i imagine non fans trying to get tickets just for the sake of it, making it much harder for real fans to get tickets. 

2 minutes ago, Mr_campbell said:

sad i missed out on presale tickets today for Melbourne. Hoping Friday i’ll be successful, but with the sheep of society and the hype being huge now (4 million people in the queue) i imagine non fans trying to get tickets just for the sake of it, making it much harder for real fans to get tickets. 

:sad: wishing you good luck, sis

if that 4 million number is true she could've done around 50 shows in Australia to meet the demand :toofunny2:

33 minutes ago, TayLord said:

if that 4 million number is true she could've done around 50 shows in Australia to meet the demand :toofunny2:

It’s true, it was literally such a vibe seeing everyone flooding their social media and talking about it. She is so powerful :jonnycat:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr_campbell said:

It’s true, it was literally such a vibe seeing everyone flooding their social media and talking about it. She is so powerful :jonnycat:

I know :jonnycat: it was truly swiftmania today in australia 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tal_reputation said:

Thanks.

Her team HAD to know there will be such demand in SEA and Australia. it's so dumb of the. I mean:

how the hell did they just schedule 5 shows in Australia??? when her tour schedule is so tight?? April is still a mystery. wonder if it's a break on purpose or planning more dates. tough there's already merch out with all of the international countries so she's probably not adding new countries. just more dates.

Not 4 million :deadbanana2:

When I first checked it was 800k, that's why I previously said she could meet her demand there with enough dates :redface:

Edited by gustavothehuman

@Bonicap they’re only revealing ticket prices on july 12th (the day of the sale) lmao 

this is honestly ridiculous… how will people plan for the sale without knowing the prices and the VIP Packages? Im so mad 

Edited by PopA911
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Australians are always talking about P!NK and Ed being big there but they dont ever talk about Taylor's demand there. Which I think trumps both now :redface:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JawBreaker said:

Australians are always talking about P!NK and Ed being big there but they dont ever talk about Taylor's demand there. Which I think trumps both now :redface:

If only she cared about her certifications nowadays :gaycat7:

OMFG I just got tickets for nov 17th in Rio :weeps: I can't believe it!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Julián said:

OMFG I just got tickets for nov 17th in Rio :weeps: I can't believe it!

OMG CONGRATS :WAP: My latino sisters getting to see Taylor after she ignored us her whole life

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tal_reputation said:

Thanks.

5 dates is better than what the US got in proportion to the population tbh. She could tour every day of the year in the US and still sell out - now imagine the rest of the world. She is never going to come close to meeting the demand. She's just too big. :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

OMG CONGRATS :WAP: My latino sisters getting to see Taylor after she ignored us her whole life

I kinda hate her for not coming to Colombia and putting me through this because that **** was STRESSFUL but who am I kidding, it was so unlikely she'd ever come here :sad: I guess i'll have to unexpectedly plan vacations to Rio :laugh: This is so surreal omfg.

General Question guys. If ever I'm not selected on the registration lottery, is still there a way that I can buy tickets from other sources? Like scalpers or whatever? I'm willing to pay double tbh. I live in Dubai and I really want to go to either Singapore, Japan (we only need E-Visa), or Mainland Europe (Schengen visa is easy to get here and plane tickets are also cheap). I have registered in Singapore only and I'm afraid I won't be selected since I'm bad at luck of the draw.:dancehall:

Hopefully she'll add more dates in Europe even on that random German city I haven't even heard off before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.