Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

I was devastated and just tried a new safari tab then I got in :jonnycat:

The whole queue thing is such a scam :biblio:, and I couldn't even get a single A reserve ticket for day 2 now my B reserve feels like a D reserve...

But who cares I am seeing the lord :jonny:

mjb-receipts.gif

My sister’s friend’s mum is going to the handicapped part in Syd night 2 and she’s gonna see if we can get in too:toofunny2:

B reserve is great and i’m so glad u got tickets!! hope u have fun and i’m glad we shared our trauma together:deadbanana:

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

6 hours ago, Born to Run said:

My friend got one ticket and plans to resell :bibliahh:

Ugh, f*cker

So was this… slightly smoother than the ticketmaster drama? 

4 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

From the sounds of it, the website did not crash as much as Ticketmaster. They let less people buy at once which made it a bit easier to checkout tickets but also increased the time people spent waiting in the lobby.   In the lobby, people were selected randomly not based on a queue number, to purchase tickets so it was really just luck that determined whether people got tickets. Demand was much greater than supply so it still left a lot of fans without tickets.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Melbourne was so smooth. Sydney was horrific, i wasted 4 hrs. 

wasnt able to get through to sydney/melbourne tickets waiting 3 hours for both, my boyfriend got through to melbourne presale 4 hours after waiting in queue :rip:, only hotel packages available by then. i guess i try for sydney/melbourne again on friday, might have to bite the bullet and just get VIP if it takes this long again and there's no A or B reserve left. this completely randomised ticketek system is absolute insanity 

Tokyo Dome is a baseball stadium and it can evidently hold the stage & production, so I really wonder why she skipped Rogers Center in Toronto when it's also a baseball stadium…

36 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Melbourne was so smooth. Sydney was horrific, i wasted 4 hrs. 

I’m sorry to hear that… did you get tickets for Melbourne?

We’ll take a mixed bag over the complete dumpster fire that was the US pre-sale.

Edited by Peroxide

42 minutes ago, cat1867 said:

From the sounds of it, the website did not crash as much as Ticketmaster. They let less people buy at once which made it a bit easier to checkout tickets but also increased the time people spent waiting in the lobby.   In the lobby, people were selected randomly not based on a queue number, to purchase tickets so it was really just luck that determined whether people got tickets. Demand was much greater than supply so it still left a lot of fans without tickets.

The randomised ticket system seems really unfair… were people generally aware that’s how it worked anyways? With that particular website I mean?

It essentially allows queue cutting…

8 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

I’m sorry to hear that… did you get tickets for Melbourne?

We’ll take a mixed bag over the complete dumpster fire that was the US pre-sale.

I got Melbourne tickets. My girlfriend got Sydney tickets. I'm happy but the bear attack I went through, yikes! 

• Like 1

Imagine if she did 10 show residency in Argentina or Australia like Coldplay. the crazy thing is, she would probably be able to sell out all these shows. I say this cause I just saw what other artists tours do (Ed, Beyonce, Coldplay, P!nk.. since I only follow what Taylor does and have no idea what other tours are doing). I was shocked at how Coldplay are popular around the world and their American shows are their least dates they have. it's crazy how popular they are. if I had to guess, I would've said Ed is probably the biggest tour. but I didn't know Coldplay are that huge.

Edited by Tal_reputation

3 hours ago, Arrows said:

Or a mini series blending these two concepts together

I kinda want the tour film to be in tact and just its own entity, just because it’s going to be so long and I don’t want them to cut anything whatsoever. With that said, if the tour was much shorter I’d be here for a Truth or Dare/I’m Gonna Tell You a Secret-style documentary following the tour with BTS/rehearsal/tech footage and just following her life leading up to it and during it. 

I’m not sure how she’ll go about stuff, so we’ll see. Anything’s possible. It’s gonna be a bit hard anyway with the tour movie coming for a 3.5-hour runtime. She can and should pull that off though but :deadbanana4: a bit long for the GP maybe.

I want a tour film with just the show, but then also mini-docu-series with maybe 3 episodes or so about the conception, production and general life on the road. :gaycat6:

Btw, something I’ve really been craving for her to do is release all the surprise song performances onto streaming services. For songs that she repeats, just choose the better performance out of the options. I was thinking she could drop them in chapters, so like “The Eras Tour: reputation Surprise Songs,” “The Eras Tour: Midnights Surprise Songs,” and so on/so forth. That way she won’t drop an album of 100-something songs on us and there will be some semblance of organization to their releases.

Alongside a proper live album, of course. It will probably be the biggest live album since Adele’s from 2011, considering even Beyoncé’s Homecoming (which is a bit of a similar situation given it spanned her career) was successful :rip: 

8 minutes ago, Feanor said:

I want a tour film with just the show, but then also mini-docu-series with maybe 3 episodes or so about the conception, production and general life on the road. :gaycat6:

This would be ideal :clap3: 

I STILL CANT BELIEVE I DONT GET THE TICKETS I M LITERALLY CRYING

IMAGINE STANING TAYLOR SWIFT AND YOU MISS THIS MF TOUR

MAYBE IT’S TIME FOR ME TO JUMP INTO SEA AND GO TO THE HELL

THE PACIFIC I AM COMING

16 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

She's gonna have to add a couple more in Australia :rip:

2 more in Melbourne, 3 more in Sydney :chick1:

****** streaming services. I want the tour movie to be in theater.

Watching with other fans will be such an experience.

13 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

THE PACIFIC I AM COMING

wait, 9 more days til Peak Low TV and your streams matter :redface:

17 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

THE PACIFIC I AM COMING

Girl, dont come to SEA. We already have to fight 8 millions people for tickets, we dont need more competition. Just stay where you are.

1 hour ago, Tal_reputation said:

Imagine if she did 10 show residency in Argentina or Australia like Coldplay. the crazy thing is, she would probably be able to sell out all these shows. I say this cause I just saw what other artists tours do (Ed, Beyonce, Coldplay, P!nk.. since I only follow what Taylor does and have no idea what other tours are doing). I was shocked at how Coldplay are popular around the world and their American shows are their least dates they have. it's crazy how popular they are. if I had to guess, I would've said Ed is probably the biggest tour. but I didn't know Coldplay are that huge.

Coldplay are easily the only act aside from Taylor who will surpass $1 billion with a single tour. They just don't get that pop media hype.

31sk0ug.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chiliam said:

****** streaming services. I want the tour movie to be in theater.

Watching with other fans will be such an experience.

Why not both? First the cinemas, then a streaming service so we can relive it as many times as we want.

Happy for everyone who got tickets, the lines were massive but so are the stadiums in Australia, I think this might be the only country where she can schedule enough dates to meet her demand.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.