Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

3 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

She can add 1 more date at max in Melbourne. 

can she not do 2 more in melbourne and 1 more in sydney?

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

2 minutes ago, TayLord said:

can she not do 2 more in melbourne and 1 more in sydney?

4 consecutive shows three straight weekends, idk. I hope she takes care of her body first. 

4 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I kind of want two separate things for the Eras Tour. One, obviously, a normal concert film from start to finish (probably recorded over 6 nights at SoFi) and then a documentary that shows us the rehearsals, planning, tech that goes into it, and all of that. It would really help people appreciate how next-level the production is, as well as show how hard and rigorous the preparation for this was. Plus, if they showed us an insight into the planning stages it would most likely help people understand the logistics and why she can’t go to certain places so easily. I think that would be a great move, it could be 1-1.5 hours long.

Or a mini series blending these two concepts together

I GOT THE TICKET

• Like 2

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

4 consecutive shows three straight weekends, idk. I hope she takes care of her body first. 

Oh true, i haven't looked that closely at the dates :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Or a mini series blending these two concepts together

This. 

6 minutes ago, Jynx said:

i'm still waiting in queue..... :monkey:

For MCG? 

I hope all Australian fans get ticket

Also guys even if this sells out , they will release more tickets of obstructed views as they always do.

Be prepared and I hope everyone gets it :heart:

I think they’ll only add a 3rd Melbourne date at best. She only goes above 3 dates per city when said city is either at the start or the end of a leg, but never in-between legs.

1 minute ago, punisher said:

how’d you go @Born to Run

i couldn’t get melb tickets, i think i’ll wait for the general sale

I was devastated and just tried a new safari tab then I got in :jonnycat:

The whole queue thing is such a scam :biblio:, and I couldn't even get a single A reserve ticket for day 2 now my B reserve feels like a D reserve...

But who cares I am seeing the lord :jonny:

mjb-receipts.gif

3 minutes ago, TayLord said:

Got melbourne tickets!!

Slay sistren

mjb-receipts.gif

A representative at Ticketek told PEDESTRIAN.TV that Ticketek’s queueing system doesn’t necessarily work chronologically.

“Everyone in the Ticketek lounge has an equal opportunity to get into the site regardless of when they have arrived,” he said.

In other words, if you entered the Ticketek Lounge at 10am and someone else entered it at 11am, the person who arrived at 10am wouldn’t take priority over the 11am person.

While that might sound like it’s all simply an act of chance, Ticketek says that it’s anything but. “It’s not randomised.”

Yes, it sounds mysterious and vague and kind of has us scratching our heads even more, the Ticketek spokesperson says the process is created in a way that promotes “fair access for all fans.”

Now, this is how I interpret that process: everyone is in the same pool without a tiered numbered system. Then, when someone checks out and buys their ticket (lucky bastards), the system then picks someone out of the pool. It doesn’t matter if they’ve been lining up for longer — everyone is equal.

31sk0ug.gif

All general Frontier Pre-sale tickets for Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour in Melbourne are now sold out!

Some VIP + Hotel Packages are still available.

:(

I can’t BELIEVE my luck. I’m going to the ******* ERAS TOUR

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

lAybB5B.jpg

The accuracy.

I'm in NZ and took the day off. :clownny:

31sk0ug.gif

so happy for my aussie sisters getting tickets :heart:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.