Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

15 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Isn’t Accor Stadium one of the venues that has a limit for the amount of concerts it has yearly? Not sure if that is limiting adding more dates, or if that’s true at all lol.

idk what accor is, but SFS the smaller stadium defs has a limit. For reputation at accor the rain delayed the show so Sydney trains also delayed their train times so everyone could get home :jonny3:Hopefully if there is a limit, she's an exception again

Edited by TayLord

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

I’m about the fight The Great War for these tickets. Manifesting!!! Wish me luck, gurlssss

• Like 1

Film the tour in Argentina like AC/DC, Coldplay, and Madonna. Best crowd, vibes and stadium for sure. :giraffe:

In the queue for Sydney and nobody seems to get pass it to buy tickets :cries: 

Just now, MardinBeksloy said:

I've yet to see a single person tweet that they have tickets either.

Lpa2IZd.gif

13 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Film the tour in Argentina like AC/DC, Coldplay, and Madonna. Best crowd, vibes and stadium for sure. :giraffe:

I was going to complain about how they butchered this incredible song with this disastrous editing, then noticed trailer in the title :dies:

Also just saw the the ASFOS one (another song I absolutely love) and while the editing is a bit headache inducing, it really captures such an amazing atmosphere and how present the crowd is…

ahhh I can’t believe I snatched some tickets for her new LA show :jonny4:can’t believe I got a text with a code.  I had bought some for another LA show back when they went on sale but they were behind the stage all the way at the top :rip: these are in the middle right in from the catwalk ugh best $800 I spent :jonnycat:

Edited by fattysel

27 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

I hope so cuz I woke up late:clownny:

800k in line for Sydney :rip:

do we know if they’ll release all the tickets today cause there won’t be a general sale at all then 

I got tickets for Night 1 Sydney :jonny: 

• Like 2

Just now, P!NK2LOVE said:

Slay :heart2:

2 hours ago, Feanor said:

We now only need a great tour film and preferably also an accompanying documentary or something on hopefully a streaming service that's widely available to truly cement this tour in history.

The 'Reputation Stadium Tour' film helped its legacy a lot and many new people came to appreciate her by just watching the film, so we need 'The Eras Tour' film project to be an event too… :jonny2:

I kind of want two separate things for the Eras Tour. One, obviously, a normal concert film from start to finish (probably recorded over 6 nights at SoFi) and then a documentary that shows us the rehearsals, planning, tech that goes into it, and all of that. It would really help people appreciate how next-level the production is, as well as show how hard and rigorous the preparation for this was. Plus, if they showed us an insight into the planning stages it would most likely help people understand the logistics and why she can’t go to certain places so easily. I think that would be a great move, it could be 1-1.5 hours long.

• Like 1

Good luck to you all, I hope you all get tickets to as many shows as you want. It really is the best show ever. :alexz:

11 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I kind of want two separate things for the Eras Tour. One, obviously, a normal concert film from start to finish (probably recorded over 6 nights at SoFi) and then a documentary that shows us the rehearsals, planning, tech that goes into it, and all of that. It would really help people appreciate how next-level the production is, as well as show how hard and rigorous the preparation for this was. Plus, if they showed us an insight into the planning stages it would most likely help people understand the logistics and why she can’t go to certain places so easily. I think that would be a great move, it could be 1-1.5 hours long.

A docuseries. 5 parts. Choreo, tech, band, logistics, rehearsals. :jonny: 

I can’t believe I’m going omg the universe really REWARDED me today

• Like 1

OMFG NONE OF MY FRIENDS GOT TICKETS LIKE 10 PEOPLE CAN‘T EVEN GET ONE TICKET WE’RE ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDES

1 minute ago, HappierJealousy said:

OMFG NONE OF MY FRIENDS GOT TICKETS LIKE 10 PEOPLE CAN‘T EVEN GET ONE TICKET WE’RE ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDES

How many of the tickets were available in the presale? 

3 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

My friend got one ticket and plans to resell :bibliahh:

The amount of Swifties that are about to be taken advantage of.

:jonny:

1 hour ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Omg lucky you! Congrats! Any tips for the melb dates?

7 minutes ago, TheDreamer said:

Omg lucky you! Congrats! Any tips for the melb dates?

Yes! I had all these tabs open on my devices but you know what worked? Their app! But I think it’s all randomised!! Good luck bestiee!

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Yes! I had all these tabs open on my devices but you know what worked? Their app! But I think it’s all randomised!! Good luck bestiee!

Nothing on their app is showing up for me, how?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.