Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

The fact that its 5:40am and the Aus pre-sale queue has already kicked off and pre-sale doesn't start til 10am.

This is gonna be murder.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

9 minutes ago, Klein said:

There's apparently a 4th Paris date and a 2nd Lyon date that are pre-booked. :gaycat6:

Source?

6 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Source?

The power of French connections. 

EDIT: Don't @ me if this is false. There's nothing "official"

Edited by Klein

4 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

She booked the sala because she couldn't book the arena, in fact I read that she started with the arena and then downgraded the venue but I can't find that now

All over Europe the audience were similar so I think it was the intention, Speak now most likely didn’t even chart in Spain at that moment only Love Story and YBWM were known from her

3 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

Italian ATRLers espeiclaly that Katy Perry fan with the Xtina avi told us no one knows Taylor there and that she has no demand there

So yeah we dont think a 2nd date will be needed going off that 

I'd appreciate a tag next time! :flower:

3 hours ago, Achilles. said:

The tour has now passed Speak Now Tour in number of dates, but still needs 4 more to pass Fearless Tour as her biggest tour. Cmon Lord, do it!

I'm feeling 130 or 133

She saw me talking **** about the France dates and decided to shut me up real quick :WAP:

Now I need to start spreading misinformation about the Milan date so she adds another one. Come on lord, that Madonna record is on your hands. 
:WAP:

2 hours ago, Arrows said:

Hoping she adds a fourth Paris date, that would be hilarious

I'll fume. France shouldn't get anything close to the 6 dates we got in Brazil. We stan her too hard for her to be showing all this love to the Louvre land. 

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I'll fume. France shouldn't get anything close to the 6 dates we got in Brazil. We stan her too hard for her to be showing all this love to the Louvre land. 

Maybe she just wants to make her name heard in France, but I agree :gaycat7:

I’m still hoping for 4 shows in Sydney and 4 in Melbourne. Wish me luck today guys for the Sydney tickets :jonny:

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

She opened the pandora's box and most likely will do similar amount of dates for her next tour, but I can't see the next tour being over 3 hours, maybe back to the usual 2 hours.

Oh definitely. Truthfully, the reason it’s so long is she’s essentially touring 4 brand new albums at once: Lover, Folklore, Evermore, and Midnights. She can’t do the standard thing of playing most of/the entire new album and then the hits from her past ones a la Reputation/1989 Tour. Now that she’s established those albums with this tour, she’ll be able to focus on one new album (lol) at a time.

15 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

Maybe she just wants to make her name heard in France, but I agree :gaycat7:

She’s going to make the Louvre love her whether they like it or not :priceless:

Do we think the Mona Lisa registered for the pre-sale?

76379c0ae59c5c9bc6a3f5c175d11341.jpg

• Haha 1

I hope she does 8 shows at Wembley tying with take that. Do we think this is a possibility? 

What time is the Australia sale? I wonder if they’ll have the new dates ready to drop later on 

50 minutes ago, TayLord said:

I’m still hoping for 4 shows in Sydney and 4 in Melbourne. Wish me luck today guys for the Sydney tickets :jonny:

Good luck hon :hug: you got this! Keep us posted!

6 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

What time is the Australia sale? I wonder if they’ll have the new dates ready to drop later on 

But is it the general sale? I thought it was just a presale for the customers of a specific bank, like they did in Brazil or Argentina.

3 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

But is it the general sale? I thought it was just a presale for the customers of a specific bank, like they did in Brazil or Argentina.

It's the pre-sale for frontier touring members which the tour promoter for the Aus shows. AMEX card holders pre-sale was on Monday and general sale is on this Friday i believe. 

8 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Good luck hon :hug: you got this! Keep us posted!

Thanks gorg, ill let y'all know how i go :cries:

13 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

In an hour and a half pre-sale tickets go on sale for Sydney. I hope she has that one extra show to announce because she’s gonna need it or Swifties will riot.

53 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Do we think the Mona Lisa registered for the pre-sale?

76379c0ae59c5c9bc6a3f5c175d11341.jpg

No she's in the celebrity tent

We now only need a great tour film and preferably also an accompanying documentary or something on hopefully a streaming service that's widely available to truly cement this tour in history.

The 'Reputation Stadium Tour' film helped its legacy a lot and many new people came to appreciate her by just watching the film, so we need 'The Eras Tour' film project to be an event too… :jonny2:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Rocket said:

In an hour and a half pre-sale tickets go on sale for Sydney. I hope she has that one extra show to announce because she’s gonna need it or Swifties will riot.

Isn’t Accor Stadium one of the venues that has a limit for the amount of concerts it has yearly? Not sure if that is limiting adding more dates, or if that’s true at all lol.

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

No she's in the celebrity tent

After all those years neglecting Taylor, may she get a spot at the parking lot's outskirts alongside the baguettes and croissants. No invitation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.