Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 hour ago, zuper said:

You are automatically signed up for the extra shows on eventim!

1 hour ago, Bonicap said:

As far as I know you don't sign for a date, you sign for a city, so you are eligible for all the dates that are done in that city.

1 hour ago, JorgeM said:

No, the people who registered for first day would get code for first or second day (or none of them)

thank you! :hug:

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Madonna did 38 shows in Europe for her Sticky n Sweet tour which is a record for female artists. Taylor is already at 34 shows and theres clearly more additional dates left to be announced. 

How is the "most local pop girl in history" able to book stadiums in EU and mainland EU at that?? Much to think about :celestial5:

7 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

We need more UK dates to make this possible :jonnycat:

We need a few locations with 10 total dates for the symbolism/

LA, Mexico, London and Singapore. :party:

1 minute ago, JawBreaker said:

Madonna did 38 shows in Europe for her Sticky n Sweet tour which is a record for female artists. Taylor is already at 34 shows and theres clearly more additional dates left to be announced.

Perfect, just adds 4 more dates in Wembley Blondie! 

Edited by Klein

4 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Italian ATRLers espeiclaly that Katy Perry fan with the Xtina avi told us no one knows Taylor there and that she has no demand there

So yeah we dont think a 2nd date will be needed going off that 

We will definitely @ few people when all European dates sell out instantly :gaycat5:

10 minutes ago, Klein said:

We need a few locations with 10 total dates for the symbolism/

LA, Mexico, London and Singapore. :party:

Perfect, just adds 4 more dates in Wembley Blondie! 

Yup yup

Also if I were Taylor I wouldve prioritized Mexico a bit more. The spotify streams that will ensue :razzle:

9 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

We will definitely @ few people when all European dates sell out instantly :gaycat5:

Oh we sure will :mandown:

2 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

Italian ATRLers espeiclaly that Katy Perry fan with the Xtina avi told us no one knows Taylor there and that she has no demand there

So yeah we dont think a 2nd date will be needed going off that 

Her history in Italy is kind of weird. She was quite known (and popular) back in the early 2010s, as there was some kind of trend among pre-teens of stanning pop stars/disney acts/celebs in general, Taylor included. She booked a 13k arena (that most of pop girls manage to sell out at the early stages of their careers) and only sold around 3k tickets so yeah, it was a huge flop.

For the years ahead she hasn't come back and her popularity among the GP hasn't really grown until this decade, she always had a small but solid fanbase but they weren't very loud. Add to that that her music isn't really italian's GP cup of tea, our music industry is 90% made of local music, what comes from abroad and sells here is latin, dance and upbeat music, ballads sometimes, but certainly not  artists who heavily rely on songwriting in another language, country music is basically non-existent here. Another interesting factor is that her audience here is much much younger compared to her US one, it's mostly 1995-2005s kids while as I read on the internet she has more older stans in the states. 

I feel like around the time the pandemic started more people got into her and her fanbase has now grown exponentially in a matter of a couple years, so although she's not one of the biggest names in GP's eyes her fanbase is pretty huge and loud as well, plenty of Taylor Swift nights were held in the past year and they were a huge success so yeah, the date's likely selling out and swiftly. 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Highest grossing female tour in Europe with 237M 

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-party.gif?width=800&height=450

32 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Oh yeah I feel like that's definitely doable

She would need a 7M average in Europe to break the record with the current dates which is not happening. If she adds another 10 dates then it’s in the bag

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Her history in Italy is kind of weird. She was quite known (and popular) back in the early 2010s, as there was some kind of trend among pre-teens of stanning pop stars/disney acts/celebs in general, Taylor included. She booked a 13k arena (that most of pop girls manage to sell out at the early stages of their careers) and only sold around 3k tickets so yeah, it was a huge flop.

For the years ahead she hasn't come back and her popularity among the GP hasn't really grown until this decade, she always had a small but solid fanbase but they weren't very loud. Add to that that her music isn't really italian's GP cup of tea, our music industry is 90% made of local music, what comes from abroad and sells here is latin, dance and upbeat music, ballads sometimes, but certainly not  artists who heavily rely on songwriting in another language, country music is basically non-existent here. Another interesting factor is that her audience here is much much younger compared to her US one, it's mostly 1995-2005s kids while as I read on the internet she has more older stans in the states. 

I feel like around the time the pandemic started more people got into her and her fanbase has now grown exponentially in a matter of a couple years, so although she's not one of the biggest names in GP's eyes her fanbase is pretty huge and loud as well, plenty of Taylor Swift nights were held in the past year and they were a huge success so yeah, the date's likely selling out and swiftly. 

Yeah agreed. It was obvious that she wasnt a big deal over there so I get why they were saying that. But my problem with it is that only Europe is perceived as being global to ATRLers. Her being the biggest western artist in Asia doesnt seem to mean anything to them. Even though it has like 60% of the worlds population. But yeah I'm glad Eruope has fallen now too better late than never. And these dates will definitely expand her popularity even more in those countries where she was weaker before so yeah I'm ecstatic about this new resurgence in Taylor's career :clap3:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

She would need a 7M average in Europe to break the record with the current dates which is not happening. If she adds another 10 dates then it’s in the bag

spacer.png

+1 Stockholm, +1 Lisbon, +1 Madrid, +1 Lyon, +1 Edinburgh, +1 Liverpool, +1 Dublin, +1 Amsterdam, +1 Milan, +1 Gelsenkirchen, +1 Hamburg, +1 Munich, +1 Warsaw, +1  Vienna, +3 London 

+ 17 more, 51 dates 

I see it happening 

Feels kinda weird to add another us date when all the us shows have sold already but ok

Just now, fridayteenage said:

Feels kinda weird to add another us date when all the us shows have sold already but ok

It's to cross the 1B mark with the US leg. :eli:

Man I wonder how many people got a code for that LA date, feels like they probably had a not bad time getting tickets :monkey:

2 hours ago, PopA911 said:

Madrid and Lisbon will have a second show, I’m 99.9% sure. Madrid might even have 3 dates. They can’t underestimate her demand, people will travel if they need to 

The calendar is a little bit tricky here, in Madrid, because the last football match in Santiago Bernabéu is in 26/05.

9 minutes ago, touch said:

The calendar is a little bit tricky here, in Madrid, because the last football match in Santiago Bernabéu is in 26/05.

I’m attending both hopefully. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

2 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

I’m watching both hopefully. 

I signed up for both Madrid and Lisbon too :jonny: anything for her 

They're very likely recording the SoFi shows so an extra is always welcomed.

19 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

She probably felt confident in being able to do the 6 shows now that she's done several shows, it will sell out in seconds anyways :rip:

My city getting 6 shows in insane and I couldn't get in even though I am a Verified Fan. Sigh.

The tour has now passed Speak Now Tour in number of dates, but still needs 4 more to pass Fearless Tour as her biggest tour. Cmon Lord, do it!

She should add as many dates as possible in London and Singapore. There’s room for it. Pretty insane that two Wembley dates seemed massive on the Rep tour, now she’s doing a minimum of 5 like it’s nothing.

If she adds more UK dates (She will) she will hit 1 million tickets there. I think a few more Wembley is a given, there is gaps for Liverpool and Edinburgh too. All 3 will get more dates. 

these LA dates will have more stars in the vip section than the next Oscars and Grammys  :ahh:

I can already feel all the kardashians jenners being mad cause they are the only ones can't be there :coffee2:

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Arrows said:

She should add as many dates as possible in London and Singapore. There’s room for it. Pretty insane that two Wembley dates seemed massive on the Rep tour, now she’s doing a minimum of 5 like it’s nothing.

For Mexico too.

To think after all of these dates... there would still be huge demand to do another 50 dates in US :bibliahh: (I say keep that for TS11).

This will end up her biggest tour for sure. London and Singapore are begging for more dates and she has room.

What if I go to Amsterdam, Warsaw and maybe Lyon. God please let me buy my tickets.

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-pa 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.