Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

I don’t know if it’s like this for all countries, but Lisbon only has one sale, it’s not a pre-sale 

Yes, I call it pre-sale because it's only for the registered users, but you can call it just "sale" since there won't be a general sale, lol

• Like 1

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

This tour is gonna end up with 150 shows :jonny5:

What a history in the making, THE Eras tour indeed

Just now, Bonicap said:

All the US and Mexico dates were announced before the pre-sale. In Argentina and Brazil the extra dates were announced during the sale (except the third one in Rio that was announced days after). There are still 15 days left until the european pre-sale, so plenty of time.

i mean the dates have good days of empty space between them. As they announced a new date in LA just one month and half before i think in Europe or Australia, depends on the sales during this long year (or even the success of new material could came) they could add new dates even next year. 

13 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

wow the sales for LA must be insane if this totally unpredictable move happened. I'm smelling 75-80k each night. 

I think it will be a bit less cuz the stadium is so oval and there are a lot of seats at the back. Also I saw a map of the seating chart and to me it looked like they weren't going as far back behind the stage as they did with all the other US dates 

Sofi Stadium and the Las Vegas stadium are the two most recent NFL stadiums and thus have a lot of similarities in capacity design. She did ~60k per show in Vegas, so that’s probably what she’ll do in LA too.

19 minutes ago, chiliam said:

If she wants to do 10 shows in one city then should do it in Singapore. The whole of South East Asia, Chima, India fans are flying there. 

The US has enough date. Please do a stadium residency in Singapore for over 8 millions fans sign up for the code in Asia.

I want her to do like 20 stadium shows in Singapore.  She should just rent out a nice home in the city and become the queen of the city for a month.  She would gross more in on city than most MPG can do in a city! 

I’m so happy that there’s a second date for Hamburg! I hope I have a better shot getting a ticket now! 

• Like 1

she'll add new dates in all remaining european cities except cardiff, mark my words

I'm hoping for additional dates to be announced for Melbourne, Singapore, Lisbon, Madrid, Lyon, Dublin, Cardiff, (Milan), Gelsenkirchen, and London. Maybe Amsterdam will get a third date, but I'm less confident of that. 

3 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

She is coming for Madonna's Europe record

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-party.gif?width=800&height=450

What is her record? 

2 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I'm hoping for additional dates to be announced for Melbourne, Singapore, Lisbon, Madrid, Lyon, Dublin, Cardiff, (Milan), Gelsenkirchen, and London. Maybe Amsterdam will get a third date, but I'm less confident of that. 

what's wrong with Milan :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

Nothing nnnnn there are just always the discussions of Taylor's viability and popularity in the Italian market. Even if there aren't enough Italian Locals to fill multiple dates, there are plenty of people from around Europe that would fly in, in a heartbeat so there's really no question of her ability to sell out a second date :deadbanana4:

I’m happy for LA but gosh, I wish she would have spread the love.  NYC could have had 6.  It was a bloodbath over here.  DC got nothing.  Poor Canada.  

• Like 1

115 dates

53 US
34 Europe

13 Latam
10 Asia
5 Australia

Asia and Australia deserves more tbh :dies: 

Just now, wastedpotential said:

Nothing nnnnn there are just always the discussions of Taylor's viability and popularity in the Italian market. Even if there aren't enough Italian Locals to fill multiple dates, there are plenty of people from around Europe that would fly in, in a heartbeat so there's really no question of her ability to sell out a second date :deadbanana4:

Well she wasn't big here years ago and maybe she's not one of the biggest names in the GP's eyes but her hardcore fanbase has grown a lot, I'm sure it'll be a bloodbath to get ticket for us, without counting people coming from abroad.

1 minute ago, Prismee said:

115 dates

52 US
35 Europe

13 Latam
10 Asia
5 Australia

Asia and Australia deserves more tbh :dies: 

5 dates in a country of 25 million people is quite a lot tbh, if anything she should've done NZ as well, but I guess they'll fly in.

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

What is her record? 

Highest grossing female tour in Europe with 237M 

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I’m happy for LA but gosh, I wish she would have spread the love.  NYC could have had 6.  It was a bloodbath over here.  DC got nothing.  Poor Canada.  

Canadians not getting a date and not being let known in advance so they could try the US dates is a kii

Not a random new LA show :bibliahh:

Just now, Artistofthedecade said:

Oh yeah I feel like that's definitely doable

116 dates? So that means she needs a $8.62M average for the 1B total gross. This looks pretty much confirmed at this point, especially since I'm sure other dates will be added. :WAP:

12 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Italian ATRLers espeiclaly that Katy Perry fan with the Xtina avi told us no one knows Taylor there and that she has no demand there

So yeah we dont think a 2nd date will be needed going off that 

5 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

We need more UK dates to make this possible :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.