Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

a second Hamburg show thank god! now i’m even more hopeful.

question for the girlies who might know: so far you can’t sign up for the second date (Germany specifically). am i already signed up for the second date of the city i chose? 

the whole thing is making me anxious lmfao 

You are automatically signed up for the extra shows on eventim!

• Like 1

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

2 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

The way we're witnessing history right infront of our eyes :ghostface: 

The "unknown in Europe" drag is absolutely destroyed :ghostface:

2 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Yeah that what I was clearly thinking, but still 6 cities with only 1 date :celestial5:

Only 1 show in Spain is the absurdest thing we currently have 

the lisbon date is announced on a friday (she might do saturday, even sunday if she wants, there will be demand. ed sheeran filled that stadium twice on the same tour)

the madrid date is announced on a thursday, she might do 3 dates there as well

Two dates in Warsaw :jonny5: 

10 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

Madrid and Lisbon will have a second show, I’m 99.9% sure. Madrid might even have 3 dates. They can’t underestimate her demand, people will travel if they need to 

Demand is 100% not an issue, the issue is logistics and if she wants to or not. There are 5 free days between Lisbon and Madrid and 4 free days between Milan and Gelsenkirchen so I think chances are high.

The competition for that one extra LA date will be insane

13 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

question for the girlies who might know: so far you can’t sign up for the second date (Germany specifically). am i already signed up for the second date of the city i chose? 

As far as I know you don't sign for a date, you sign for a city, so you are eligible for all the dates that are done in that city.

Not Poland, Austria, and Switzerland getting a second show each when everyone was doubting her even selling out the first show :jonnycat:

13 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

No, the people who registered for first day would get code for first or second day (or none of them)

Why stop at 6 dates for SoFi stadium? Just go for 10 dates Taylor, for your 10th era. Why miss the opportunity? :party:

4 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Demand is 100% not an issue, the issue is logistics and if she wants to or not. There are 5 free days between Lisbon and Madrid and 4 free days between Milan and Gelsenkirchen so I think chances are high.

I mean, if we’re talking logistics… realistically, would they bring that stage to any country for only one date? :gaycat1:

If I don't get tickets to at least one Munich show... :oxygen2:

All these european countries didn't have any pre sale until now right?. So new dates are coming for others too once it start. 

Just now, PopA911 said:

I mean, if we’re talking logistics… realistically, would they bring that stage to any country for only one date? :gaycat1:

You are right, but Beyonce, Weeknd, Coldplay have done a lot of European dates with only 1 show so it's also possible.

Just now, vale9001 said:

All these european countries didn't have any pre sale until now right?. So new dates are coming for others too once it start. 

What do you mean? Pre-sale for mainland Europe is around July 12th/13th, and it was set when the dates were announced.

wow the sales for LA must be insane if this totally unpredictable move happened. I'm smelling 75-80k each night. 

9 minutes ago, By the Water said:

The competition for that one extra LA date will be insane

:rip:

Now where is the 2nd date for Madrid? 

1 minute ago, Bonicap said:

What do you mean? Pre-sale for mainland Europe is around July 12th/13th, and it was set when the dates were announced.

i mean they added these new dates only after the pre registration, not actual sales. It happened for the Us leg too, and then after the real sales new dated have been added elsewhere too if I'm not wrong. 

Dublin has a third date booked. So certainly more dates are coming.

8 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

I don’t know if it’s like this for all countries, but Lisbon only has one sale, it’s not a pre-sale 

a new date in France. But we were told the already 3 shows were set to empty seats :chick1:

14 minutes ago, Klein said:

Why stop at 6 dates for SoFi stadium? Just go for 10 dates Taylor, for your 10th era. Why miss the opportunity? :party:

If she wants to do 10 shows in one city then should do it in Singapore. The whole of South East Asia, Chima, India fans are flying there. 

The US has enough date. Please do a stadium residency in Singapore for over 8 millions fans sign up for the code in Asia.

Edited by chiliam
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

i mean they added these new dates only after the pre registration, not actual sales. It happened for the Us leg too, and then after the real sales new dated have been added elsewhere too if I'm not wrong. 

All the US and Mexico dates were announced before the pre-sale. In Argentina and Brazil the extra dates were announced during the sale (except the third one in Rio that was announced days after). There are still 15 days left until the european pre-sale, so plenty of time.

If Polands flop ass got a date then yeah every city is getting more :ghostface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.