Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 minute ago, Axelios said:

So all the numbers are just estimations? What's even the point of publishing that

For Taylor yes, other artists have reported their shows. I guess Taylor get them clicks and selling the magazine 

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND FINALLY GOT THE TICKETS

JFDKSNJKDNDSFJKNDJKDFNDSNDND

I'M GOING CRAZY

VOU VER A LOIRINHA :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No way the avg. attendance is 54k. all the shows so far had at the very least 65k attendance.

Edited by Tal_reputation

3 minutes ago, Axelios said:

So all the numbers are just estimations? What's even the point of publishing that

see how Taylor has 0 shows reported from the 22 eligible but other artists have reported 

2 minutes ago, Axelios said:

MTE, We need sources for such claims if people are going to start throwing accusations just because the alleged numbers don’t fit their narrative :ace:

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Richie.Valdez said:

MTE, We need sources for such claims if people are going to start throwing accusations just because the alleged numbers don’t fit their narrative :ace:

It literally says there that 0/22 reported 

You are trying too much atp

See the report and tell me yoh don't understand 

3 minutes ago, YR. said:

I'M GOING CRAZY

omg congrats :jonny5:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Are you blind?

4 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

see how Taylor has 0 shows reported from the 22 eligible but other artists have reported 

There's also no way Beyonce average price in Europe is 83$

$300m from 22 shows is still crazy

$13.6m average :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Taylena said:

$300m from 22 shows is still crazy

$13.6m average :deadbanana2:

Yeah gross is fine

But we wanted attendance 

Taylor team still hiding numbers :chick3:

12 minutes ago, YR. said:

I'M GOING CRAZY

heeeey so happy to know that

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

It is not necessarily a lie, it’s called hype, branding, public relations. Pollstar gets the numbers of attendance and gross from the tour promoter directly, not from the stadium owners or the person running Taylor’s Instagram :priceless:

I don't know why you are getting downvoted, a lot of the attendance numbers come from local media publications that can easily make it up to make bigger headlines or simply because they search the stadium capacity on Wikipedia. Any way, the Pollstar numbers seem to be an estimation still.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

heeeey so happy to know that

Talent won :cries:

3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Yeah gross is fine

But we wanted attendance 

Taylor team still hiding numbers :chick3:

Attendance is kinda public, every stadium has reported. 

I have a feeling the gross is actually true, but they just estimated attendance numbers using the rep tour. The average price will obviously not be $253, so if the gross stays the same and the attendance goes up, the average price will go down. It was estimated at $210 anyways so it kinda adds up

• Like 1

they literally stated "0/22" lmao those are obviously not the real numbers. that 53k average is even lower than the rep tour average when she's been selling seats BEHIND the stage this tour. the real average is somewhere around 65k.

i get that they couldn't publish this without the biggest of the year but damn just say we don't have numbers the lack of professionalism is outstanding

but again this is her team's fault lmao if they weren't weirdoes and published the data every week like normal f*cking people we wouldn't be here

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I have a feeling the gross is actually true, but they just estimated attendance numbers using the rep tour. The average price will obviously not be $253, so if the gross stays the same and the attendance goes up, the average price will go down. It was estimated at $210 anyways so it kinda adds up

I hope there is an explantion of the process of how they came with the numbers. The average gross seems realistic with a larger attendance and low price.

2 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I agree. Billboard's initial prediction was $591M with average ticket price of $215 and 170,000 tickets remaining, which is an overall of $627M.

Pollstar's initial prediction was $624M-728M.

If she does $300M in 22 dates that would be $711M gross for the US leg. All the numbers seem to point in the same direction.

2 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

I agree. Billboard's initial prediction was $591M with average ticket price of $215 and 170,000 tickets remaining, which is an overall of $627M.

Pollstar's initial prediction was $624M-728M.

If she does $300M in 22 dates that would be $711M gross for the US leg. All the numbers seem to point in the same direction.

And she can absolutely do $300M with the remaining 54 international dates (which are likely to be a lot more once they go on sale). 1B should be a realistic threshold now

The most expensive shows aren't even included there yet. I do believe the gross but yeah the attendance is obviously estimated based on her previous tour.

She isn't reporting anything until the end of the US leg/tour so this is what we'll have for now

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

And she can absolutely do $300M with the remaining 54 international dates (which are likely to be a lot more once they go on sale). 1B should be a realistic threshold now

She would need around 7.5M average which is very feasible given that the Australia, Mexico, UK and probably Singapour should do much more than that. 

Hopefully Elton doesn't extent his tour sp she can get the record.

Edited by Axelios

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Yeah, specially with 14 dates in UK+Australia. Also the Japan/Singapore dates will do great too.

Just now, Axelios said:

She would need around 7.5M average which is very feasible given that the Australia,Mexico,UK and probably Singapour should do much more than that. 

If she does $700M with the US leg she would only need an average of $5.6M. If she adds 10 shows more (🤞) that would be an average of $4.7M. Easy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.