• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

8 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Went a bit more demure, for now :giraffe:

But its LATAM sold out, not south america.

all these east coast cities getting the good bonus songs then there’s philly her supposed home town and she paid them dust :rip:

Pittsburgh really got an excellent set of 4 surprise songs. 

The power of night 2 between seven and The Story Of Us though. :WAP:

The Last Time & Mr Perfectly Fine are still a fire combo. 

19 minutes ago, Klein said:

Pittsburgh really got an excellent set of 4 surprise songs. 

The power of night 2 between seven and The Story Of Us though. :WAP:

The Last Time & Mr Perfectly Fine are still a fire combo. 

People were screaming TSOU so loud. 

1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

Went a bit more demure, for now :giraffe:

:heart:

Trinity of trinities so far:

Wonderland & You're Not Sorry (Houston)

Would've Could've Should've & Mine (Nashville)

Death by a Thousand Cuts & Clean (Arlington)

Begin Again & Cold as You (Houston)

Sparks Fly & Teardrops on My Guitar (Nashville)

Hits Different & The Moment I Knew (Chicago)

Haunted & I Almost Do (Detroit)

Speak Now & Treacherous (Tampa)

Mad Woman & Mean (Tampa)

the tour feels so shorter this time round. i hope she can get some rest between legs, and do another NA leg in 2025 to include Canada :fan:

1 hour ago, MardinBeksloy said:

the tour feels so shorter this time round. i hope she can get some rest between legs, and do another NA leg in 2025 to include Canada :fan:

Canada was allowed in NA presale so they are definitely getting skipped  (driven by the fact that 1.5 years ago when she was planning the concert Canada wasn’t allowing concerts). I think the chance of second NA leg is minimal considering that she seems to be already recording her next album which she would release late 2024 . There’s no room in the tour for another album.

Edited by cat1867

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

Sparks Fly & Teardrops on My Guitar (Nashville)

Best 

Yeah, I don't see a second NA leg happening either. I think this is what the rest of the tour schedule will look like:

III. Oceania in January/February 2024

Australia (Melbourne & Sydney), New Zealand

IV. Asia in March/April 2024

Singapore, Japan

V. Europe in May/June 2024

Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, UK (London & Manchester + Glastonbury)

This time next year the tour will probably be in its finishing stages so that she can drop TS11 in late 2024. :ninja:

• Like 1

what about ireland & Malaysia?

midnights still top 5 spotify there unlike some of those.

10 hours ago, Nova_23 said:

all these east coast cities getting the good bonus songs then there’s philly her supposed home town and she paid them dust :rip:

New England was not that great.  I really was just New York.  Unless you consider Pittsburgh east coast. 

19 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Yeah, I don't see a second NA leg happening either. I think this is what the rest of the tour schedule will look like:

III. Oceania in January/February 2024

Australia (Melbourne & Sydney), New Zealand

IV. Asia in March/April 2024

Singapore, Japan

V. Europe in May/June 2024

Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, UK (London & Manchester + Glastonbury)

This time next year the tour will probably be in its finishing stages so that she can drop TS11 in late 2024. :ninja:

Belgium and Ireland too

1 hour ago, MardinBeksloy said:

The more I think of it, the more I think Canadian dates are not going to happen.   I don’t think the stage will work for the Rogers Centre in Toronto.  The only cities she nigh hit are Montreal and Vancouver but considering both cities are “somewhat” close so New England/New York or Seattle I don’t know if they are going to get dates considering she also did not include major cities like DC, Miami, or San Diego. 

For the sake of her global fans too, I would almost rather she go to places like India or Germany than another NA date.  

44 minutes ago, byzantium said:

The more I think of it, the more I think Canadian dates are not going to happen.   I don’t think the stage will work for the Rogers Centre in Toronto.  The only cities she nigh hit are Montreal and Vancouver but considering both cities are “somewhat” close so New England/New York or Seattle I don’t know if they are going to get dates considering she also did not include major cities like DC, Miami, or San Diego. 

For the sake of her global fans too, I would almost rather she go to places like India or Germany than another NA date.  

The only Canadian city that has a venue for the stage and isn't too close to another city (Vancouver), or in a part of the country where Taylor probably gets like 1000 streams a day from the few remaining Anglophones (Montreal), is Edmonton, and I don't think she'd go through the hassle of arranging Canadian contracts and labor and logistics for a few shows just for Edmonton :deadbanana4:

Side note, but does anyone know how popular she might or might not be in Quebec? 

Oh man I really wish there’s a second NA leg though :/

i honestly believe she’s gonna work to make this the highest grossing tour ever. If that means releasing another studio album and altering the selist to accomodate another era and sell it as “The Eras 1.5 Tour” she will. She’s ambitious like that.

3 minutes ago, Mau ® said:

She’s ambitious like that.

That she is. 

when are they finally going to release some boxscores? what are they waiting for?

12 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

when are they finally going to release some boxscores? what are they waiting for?

She is likely going to either release them when the NA leg is over or sometime after the whole tour is over.  They are likely waiting b/c they don't want Taylor to be dragged every week for how much money she is making.

On 6/16/2023 at 2:27 AM, byzantium said:

The earliest she is doing Europe is late April or May of 2024.  Her team is probably prioritizing working in Asia and Australia first. 

Do you think she can reach $1B total gross?

2 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Can? She could get there by announcing 50 more dates in the US alone.  She has the demand to do 3+ stadium dates in any major city in the world,  

the question is…will she want to tour long enough? 

7 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

Most likely. If she's doing 13 dates in Latin America, you have to believe she's doing at least that many dates in Europe, Asia, and Oceania. That's probably 50-60 dates outside of the US. The 52 US dates will probably gross $650M+. I think she'll average over $7M outside of the US.

5 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

Most likely. If she's doing 13 dates in Latin America, you have to believe she's doing at least that many dates in Europe, Asia, and Oceania. That's probably 50-60 dates outside of the US. The 52 US dates will probably gross $650M+. I think she'll average over $7M outside of the US.

Is this the first tour in history to hit $1B? Probably a record.

reputation tour was better and deserved theses #s :weeps: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.