Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Just now, Popboi. said:

It’s in the first post! Only 2 songs vary per show.

Thank you for keeping the thread organized! Such a good idea

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

4 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

COWBOY LIKE ME :wanda:WITH MARCUS :wanda:Y’ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW JEALOUS I AM OF THAT CROWD :wanda:

RIGHT!!!

7 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

looked up a tumblr entry about US place references in her songs:

Holy Ground: Back to a first-glance feeling on New York time

The Lucky One: New to town with a made up name in the angels’ city chasing fortune and fame...Chose the Rose Garden over Madison Square

Come Back Be Here: New York, be here, but you’re in London and I break down

Welcome to NY: obviously

Gorgeous: Whiskey on ice, Sunset and Vine

I Think He Knows: He got my heartbeat skipping down 16th Avenue

Cornelia Street: obviously

London Boy: I love my hometown as much as Motown, I love SoCal...Stick with me, I’m your queen, like a Tennessee Stella McCartney 

False God: I’m New York City, I still do it for you, babe

Daylight: Back and forth from New York, sneaking in your bed

Hoax: You know I left a part of me back in New York

Dorothea: The stars in your eyes shined brighter in Tupelo

Coney Island: obviously

Maroon: And I chose you, the one I was dancing with in New York

Tons in NY hmm. well she does have 6 shows in the vicinity

If She does WTNY at my show (NY/NJ) I will have to leave the venue :deadbanana: Everyone already suffered through it on the 1989 Semi-World Tour, please. 

i just know she's gonna wait until the very last show to give us you're on your own kid (guitar) and long live (piano) and i'll be fuming that i'm not there 

Now when did Sir Marcus Mumford look like that?! oh wow :gaycatina1:

always thought he looked like the bon iver guy

She's definitely going to bring up Justin to song exile in one of the shows

In LA she'll definitely do no body no crime with Haim

Edited by Gui Blackout

You All Over Me with Marren Morris and I bet you think about me with Morghan Wallen are locked for Nashville. :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

You All Over Me with Marren Morris and I bet you think about me with Morghan Wallen are locked for Nashville. :jonnycat:

You mean Chris Stapleton right :skull:

I can't wait for Nothing New with Phoebe, now THAT is a Red classic that was robbed :jonny2:

2 hours ago, Vespertine said:

If She does WTNY at my show (NY/NJ) I will have to leave the venue :deadbanana: Everyone already suffered through it on the 1989 Semi-World Tour, please. 

As I said i think she's doing folkmore, red, speak now, debut and fearless for american leg while songs from 1989, rep, lover and midnights will be in the international leg cause her country albums are the less know WW. 

10 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

You mean Chris Stapleton right :skull:

I ******* hope so :deadvision:

If Taylor touches that man I fear she might break out in hives :rip:

i don't think she's going to take into account foreigners too much esp if she's not visiting them this year.

she'll just re-do songs after the American Tour, not withhold songs from Americans b/c of someday in the future visiting the louvre.

the act with surprises songs is between 1989 and midnights.

From the choices she clearly wants to make this act as something that shows her songwriting style. From the songs from folkmore to white horse, state grace or tim mcgraw between two big pop acts she wants to make a moment with songs with real lyrics.

I don't think we're gonna see how you get a girl, gorgeous, end game and whatever pop song is more build on sound than lyrics. Even songs like all you had to do was stay have decent lyrics but i mean they are songs made to be pop bops, they're not that deep. 

3 hours ago, PopA911 said:

also, the way I won't shut up about this song that even a co-worker sent me a video of this... he's not a swiftie

you better convert them into a legendmore stan :clap3:

9 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

the act with surprises songs is between 1989 and midnights.

From the choices she clearly wants to make this act as something that shows her songwriting style. From the songs from folkmore to white horse, state grace or tim mcgraw between two big pop acts she wants to make a moment with songs with real lyrics.

I don't think we're gonna see how you get a girl, gorgeous, end game and whatever pop song is more build on sound than lyrics. Even songs like all you had to do was stay have decent lyrics but i mean they are songs made to be pop bops, they're not that deep. 

we already got these so many times before... we need I Think He Knows, Paper Rings, Long Story Short and Paris in their original form at least once :cries:

Edited by Michael196

6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

we already got these so many times before... we need I Think He Knows, Paper Rings, Long Story Short and Paris in their original form at least once :cries:

they way i feel you won't get any of this 4 :cupid:

probably only paper rings cause it has been a viral hit.. in the acoustic version with a guitar can be fun  

Edited by vale9001

Btw when will pollstar stats for first week come in??

Las Vegas capacity looked more than Glendale one?? Do we have any stats?

9 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

We don't have any stats, but the Vegas stadium is one of the smaller ones on this tour. Elton John, Bad Bunny, The Weeknd all had attendance numbers of 41-45k, so I don't think her numbers will be more than 55k.

Just found out that Marcus is only 36 :jonny5: sir

2 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Just found out that Marcus is only 36 :jonny5: sir

No wonder I was floored 

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

iirc in the live stream I was watching she said herself that the Vegas show had 60k people and I think in Glendale she said 69k. She could be rounding up but I'm sure it's close to those numbers

Edited by Kyle-x

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

As I said i think she's doing folkmore, red, speak now, debut and fearless for american leg while songs from 1989, rep, lover and midnights will be in the international leg cause her country albums are the less know WW. 

This is just based off of four dates though :rip: 

I’m willing to bet every song off of Midnights (standard) will have been performed at least once by the end of the tour.

I don’t think it’s about pop vs. non pop albums. 1989, Reputation, and Lover tracks perhaps aren’t getting priority because they’ve (almost) all been performed for Her fans in some capacity before. They’re also all available online. 

20 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

This is just based off of four dates though :rip: 

I’m willing to bet every song off of Midnights (standard) will have been performed at least once by the end of the tour.

I don’t think it’s about pop vs. non pop albums. 1989, Reputation, and Lover tracks perhaps aren’t getting priority because they’ve (almost) all been performed for Her fans in some capacity before. They’re also all available online. 

State of grace or White horse or Tim mcgraw have been too so many times, as folklore songs in the documentary.

The act Is clearly made to perform real songs where she can sing lyrics.

If you want to live in fear you're gonna get her at the piano singing welcome to new York welcome to new York welcome to new York It's been waiting for you welcome to new York welcome to new York... ok.

Edited by vale9001

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.