• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

48 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I'm so ******* jealous of people who were there tonight and saw CLM and White Horse :gaycat6:

Here you go :smitten:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYXYrE1C/

She was amazing! 

12 minutes ago, mael said:

Eye--

:biblio:

Not them missing Taylor songs to go do that 

The gold and blue Lover leotard is the best leotard she’s ever worn tbh 

spacer.png

I'm not a big Taylor fan but I got to her through Lana and want to dive into discograpy if there are any recommends on where to start first?

I saw this on my yt page and wow that song is fire and the whole crowd singing makes it so much more dope

6 minutes ago, Andre2000 said:

I'm not a big Taylor fan but I got to her through Lana and want to dive into discograpy if there are any recommends on where to start first?

I saw this on my yt page and wow that song is fire and the whole crowd singing makes it so much more dope

If you are a fan of Lana, I'd say folklore and evermore (cowboy like me is on evermore) is the place to start. Then, if you want more, you can listen to Red (Taylor's Version) which is pretty much the album that encompasses all the kind of music she explored through her career. 

Edited by Klein

38 minutes ago, Buffy said:

She sounds really weird here. I think the key is too low?

Maybe it’s just my vocals harmonizing :rip:

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

White Horse live full video:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYXYrE1C/

22 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Here’s Cowboy like Me with Marcus Mumford. When they joke around the “locked it down” line.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYXY6LB7/

Nice :whistle: you forgot to add the # swifttok

right now seems like for the surprise songs she's snubbing the pop albums expect of course for the last release. No songs from 1989, rep or lover. 

2 from debut

2 from folklore

1 from evermore

1 from red

1 from fearless

1 from midnights

with her next 3 shows next week it will be more clear if it's a precise picture.

I don't think she's gonna do like all the folklmore tracks now and then in the second half of the tour only songs from 1989 or rep. 

Edited by vale9001

whichever city gets exile is so lucky 

1 minute ago, wesleywalrus said:

whichever city gets exile is so lucky 

probably some city will get bon iver as guest and both exile and evermore as surprises that night. 

Edited by vale9001

i can also see the national as guest when their album comes out with their new duet  + coney island as surprises. 

7 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

i can also see the national as guest when their album comes out with their new duet  + coney island as surprises. 

This would make sense (it's April 28, the first date in Atlanta), but I could also see her saving them for one of the shows in Cincinnati, since that's the city that they're from

I love how he didn't shy away from showing that he's been waiting to do this for 2.5 years :smitten:

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

he's been doing it at his shows for a while and now he's finally doing it with her :smitten:

@PopA911 @Taeyong @Taylena @Tusk ya'll won tonight :clap3:

I won and lost at the same time. :dancehall:

it won’t be performed again this tour. So bittersweet.

6 hours ago, Michael196 said:

he's been doing it at his shows for a while and now he's finally doing it with her :smitten:

oh my god :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Michael196 said:

also, the way I won't shut up about this song that even a co-worker sent me a video of this... he's not a swiftie

*prays for story of us and/or Moment I Knew for Nashville night one*

• ATRL Moderator

COWBOY LIKE ME :wanda:WITH MARCUS :wanda:Y’ALL HAVE NO IDEA HOW JEALOUS I AM OF THAT CROWD :wanda:

WOW OK I don't care about this tour but they got COWBOY LIKE ME with MARCUS MUMFORD. That's crazy. I would have lost my mind. 

Because I don't feel like sifting through the pages of this thread, how different have her setlists been so far?

Just now, Black Jesus said:

WOW OK I don't care about this tour but they got COWBOY LIKE ME with MARCUS MUMFORD. That's crazy. I would have lost my mind. 

Because I don't feel like sifting through the pages of this thread, how different have her setlists been so far?

It’s in the first post! Only 2 songs vary per show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.