• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

If she chooses now the songs from Speak Now as surprise songs she can't sing them in a few months when the TV is out. Trust this businesswoman. Every night without a Speak Now song we are one step closer of it being released in the middle of this leg.

Curious of what 10 songs will be performed for the LA shows. Hopefully at mine she does Maroon and maybe Sparks Fly :jonny2:

2 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

White Horse and Cowboy Like Me

You WON :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

If she chooses now the songs from Speak Now as surprise songs she can't sing them in a few months when the TV is out. Trust this businesswoman. Every night without a Speak Now song we are one step closer of it being released in the middle of this leg.

this is the energy we LOVE and NEED.mp3

let the countdown begin :jonny:

0 surprise songs from Speak Now, 1989 or Rep. See a pattern? (Two from debut because she is kinda forced to once in a while).

I ******* hate this puta so much she was supposed to sing cowgod like me at MY show :weeps:

not cowboy like me :jonny5:

TIMT, mirrorball, cowboy like me... I need to manifest ivy, evermore, happiness, and peace soon :duca:

I wanted Cowboy Like ME! :weeps:

I'll accept Ivy though but I still have til June and next week she'll do 6 songs for Arlington. :deadbanana2:

looked up a tumblr entry about US place references in her songs:

Holy Ground: Back to a first-glance feeling on New York time

The Lucky One: New to town with a made up name in the angels’ city chasing fortune and fame...Chose the Rose Garden over Madison Square

Come Back Be Here: New York, be here, but you’re in London and I break down

Welcome to NY: obviously

Gorgeous: Whiskey on ice, Sunset and Vine

I Think He Knows: He got my heartbeat skipping down 16th Avenue

Cornelia Street: obviously

London Boy: I love my hometown as much as Motown, I love SoCal...Stick with me, I’m your queen, like a Tennessee Stella McCartney 

False God: I’m New York City, I still do it for you, babe

Daylight: Back and forth from New York, sneaking in your bed

Hoax: You know I left a part of me back in New York

Dorothea: The stars in your eyes shined brighter in Tupelo

Coney Island: obviously

Maroon: And I chose you, the one I was dancing with in New York

Tons in NY hmm. well she does have 6 shows in the vicinity

Edited by fridayteenage

London Boy - London

WTNY - NY

Atlanta Night 2 (April 29) - High Infidelity

I think these are locks

perched for WCS acoustic:jonny5:

15 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

0 surprise songs from Speak Now, 1989 or Rep. See a pattern? (Two from debut because she is kinda forced to once in a while).

The actual pattern is that the first song will be from the lover/folklore/evermore/midnight albums and the second song will be from a pre-pandemic album. 

11 minutes ago, Prismee said:

London Boy - London

WTNY - NY

Atlanta Night 2 (April 29) - High Infidelity

I think these are locks

Paris - Paris

How lucky are we? :toofunny2:

I guess this means we’re probably getting Bon Iver for Exile or Evermore, and Phoebe for Nothing New. 

That version of White Horse was absolutely gorgeous, and to think it’s my ‘least’ favorite Track 5. The crowd was insane for it, too. :jonny5: 

i'm looking it up and the only time she toured in france the ticket sales bombed. anti-hero peaked at #32 too. the louvre is not her friend

7 minutes ago, Klein said:

Paris - Paris

How lucky are we? :toofunny2:

No shows in Paris next year (unless she does arenas, but it'd be weird, she'd had to change the whole show).

She got the Mumford guy to show up and sing backing vocals for her but not Lana? She really hates women :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i'm looking it up and the only time she toured in france the ticket sales bombed. anti-hero peaked at #32 too. the louvre is not her friend

She is far bigger in Europe now, though France is still her worst market clearly. She'd still sell out a stadium because of die-hard fans and people going from nearby countries.

I'm so ******* jealous of people who were there tonight and saw CLM and White Horse :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

No shows in Paris next year (unless she does arenas, but it'd be weird, she'd had to change the whole show).

They could actually be doing some shows. La Défense Arena might not be a stadium but it has a capacity of 43k, so that's big enough to fit her stage. 

Edited by Klein

Just now, Klein said:

There could actually be doing some shows. La Défense Arena might not be a stadium but it has a capacity of 43k, so that's big enough to fit her stage. 

Didn't know it was that big. That's definitely an option now.

She could def fill Stade De France for multiple shows but y'all won't believe it until you see it but I think it's out of the question due to the limitations in shows that can be held there and the Olympics... or whatever. Something along those lines where it's impeding pretty much any musicians wanting to book it in 2024. Oh well, she should do a run at that 'arena', which is fine as well.

Yeah, La Défense Arena is pretty much just an arena in name only. Looking at pictures of the pitch size and the stands, it should totally work. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.