Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

18 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

whoever gets blessed with either ivy, renegade, I think he knows, forever winter, it's time to go, afterglow... won in life

no offence to mixtape and SN but we need post puta tracks to finally get performed, also we have the entirety of folklore in the best audio and video quality already, while 70% (wanted to randomly throw this percentage but checked and turns out it's accurate:dies:) of evermore has yet to be acknowledged since december 11th 2020, she needs to get her priorities straight!

Imagine getting lucky enough to get ivy, Renegade or Forever Winter :jonny5:

• Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Snow On The Beach just sounds so much better on piano here than on the album version. Like I really don't like the album version but this live version is really great. :heart:

42 minutes ago, Klein said:

Imagine getting lucky enough to get ivy, Renegade or Forever Winter :jonny5:

the sad part is that only few people will appreciate what they're witnessing, considering the disappointing crowds so far when they have THEE tolerate it, illicit affairs and my tears ricochet...

Edited by Michael196

18 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

the sad part is that only few people will appreciate what they're witnessing, considering the disappointing crowds so far

I've noticed that US crowds are the worst in the world (for any artists). The energy is always much higher, especially in Europe tbh.  

Edited by Klein

Is she gonna tour internationally? I really want to see her here in London :cries:

3 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

49 shows to go in the US. for non-bonus/3 am tracks not on eras tour we have:

Lover - 12 songs

Folklore - 6 songs (assuming she won't actually perform seven given how she has that recording of her reading it already)

Evermore - 10 songs

Midnights - 5 songs

33 songs

Actually, counting up all the standard tracks on all 10 albums, she can perform every single one during the tour.

though of course one would hope she gives some focus to non standard tracks like WCS and it's time to go.

Definitely every track from Midnights, folkmore, evermore and lover (expect i Guess for me! and it's nice to have friend cause really i can't see them as acoustic song played in a stadium).

From rep i don't see any performance for end game, IDSB (?) and gorgeous.

From 1989 She could make any track expect for how you get the girl, same for Red expect for stay stay stay.

From fearless every track and from speak now too expect for dear John and Better than Revenge. From debut only the singles + track 5. 

From the first surprise songs seems like She is choosing the more mature songs (state of grace, mirrorbal etc) so i don't see her performing the bubblegum pop songs in acoustic, plus the hits She already has in the setlist. 

There Is a room for several Deluxe tracks from folkmore and midnights, plus maybe nothing new with Phoebe.

I don't think She will perform any other vault song expect maybe for Better man or mr. perfectly fine. 

Edited by vale9001

13 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Definitely every track from Midnights, folkmore, evermore and lover (expect i Guess for me! and it's nice to have friend cause really i can't see them as acoustic song played in a stadium).

From rep i don't see any performance for end game, IDSB (?) and gorgeous.

From 1989 She could make any track expect for how you get the girl, same for Red expect for stay stay stay.

From fearless every track and from speak now too expect for dear John and Better than Revenge. From debut only the singles + track 5. 

From the first surprise songs seems like She is choosing the more mature songs (state of grace, mirrorbal etc) so i don't see her performing the bubblegum pop songs in acoustic, plus the hits She already has in the setlist. 

There Is a room for several Deluxe tracks from folkmore and midnights, plus maybe nothing new with Phoebe.

I don't think She will perform any other vault song expect maybe for Better man or mr. perfectly fine. 

There is already an accoustic performance of Gorgeous…with more than 1.3 M of likes in TikTok btw 

11 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

There is already an accoustic performance of Gorgeous…with more than 1.3 M of likes in TikTok btw 

Yeah i know. I mean i don't see me! and it's nice to have a friend as acoustic songs.

And end game. I mean without the feat doesn't make a lot of sense as song. 

For the others i have quoted She could make them in acoustic but i don't think She will choose songs like gorgeous and how you get the girl when She can perform the Lakes, Better man, nothing new, right where you left me or most from Midnights AM.

Edited by vale9001

There’s definitely a Beattlemania happening right now :deadbanana4: if she does international dates I feel like a LOT of people will get in on the tickets just to be part of the conversation. I can see the nonfans try to get tickets just to be part of the phenomenon after witnessing the cultural event that the Ticketmaster fiasco was in the US. A lot of people won’t care about her personally but will want to be part of the new “it” trend 

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Snow On The Beach just sounds so much better on piano here than on the album version. Like I really don't like the album version but this live version is really great. :heart:

Wow, this is amazing. I don't understand people who criticize her live singing. I wish we had a good quality recording of this performance.

1 hour ago, Xpress2019 said:

Is she gonna tour internationally? I really want to see her here in London :cries:

There was a rumour she would play London at the end of August this year but given there’s been no announcements I feel it could be 2024 before we get a Europe tour. 

2 hours ago, Xpress2019 said:

The European dates will most likely be in a year from now since there are rumours she'll do Latin America later this year

I’m finally home one night to stream the show,  which thread have we been discussing it in? :jonny5:

Also, it’s clear the Lord has favorites, and that will be whichever shows gets Clean, Cornelia Street, Dear John, Long Live, right where you left me, Eyes Open, Untouchable, Maroon, Treacherous, Forever Winter, or Sad Beautiful Tragic. 

15 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

She has released 72 songs from just studio albums since the Rep tour ended, not counting any singles or anything from the TVs, let alone deep cuts from the rest of her discography (aka the other 16 songs from Speak Now) that she didn't put on the set list. It's actually pretty feasible, even without her having to resort to the Closure's or the Soon You'll Get Better's or the Bye Bye Baby's or the Birch's of her discography

I would die if she did Bye Bye Baby :deadbanana:It was my most played Taylor song of 2021

Surprise song should be Need and then Taylor drops it at midnight.

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

Also, it’s clear the Lord has favorites, and that will be whichever shows gets Clean, Cornelia Street, Dear John, Long Live, right where you left me, Eyes Open, Untouchable, Maroon, Treacherous, Forever Winter, or Sad Beautiful Tragic. 

i will riot if i have to endure sbt. well, bathroom break anyway.

The crowd finishing the lyrics to State of Grace, Everything Has Changed and Red during the box interlude before 22 :jonny5:

omg shes talking about evermore before the first surprise song omg :jonny5:

39 minutes ago, ALA said:

Perez Hilton was in the row in front of me :mazen:

Lmaoo the jumpscare :redface:

Surprise song of the night is Cowboy like ME! :irate: that was my song!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.