Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

5 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Had to edit the OP's setlist, poor Tim McGraw.

Could you also edit the numbers in the tracklist if it's not too bothering? 

My OCD *** is having a hard time dealing with the absence of "26." :gaycat6:

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

25 minutes ago, Klein said:

Could you also edit the numbers in the tracklist if it's not too bothering? 

My OCD *** is having a hard time dealing with the absence of "26." :gaycat6:

Must've accidentally deleted betty :rip:

4 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Must've accidentally deleted betty :rip:

"accidentally" :eli:

thank you!

Edited by Klein

On 3/18/2023 at 9:13 AM, Saintlor said:

My problem with this tour is that it looks made to watch on the giant screen rather than made to watch her onstage

Does anyone else feel this way?

I feel this. Watching the show is so wonderful visually, but I think it's because of being such a huge venue you need to give something to those who aren't paying out the nose with something to be able to get that those who are up close aren't experiencing. Being on the section off the floor is definitely a nice way to see everything including the LED floor.

If she doesn't put this on Netflix or HBO I'm going to be mad

On 3/18/2023 at 9:13 AM, Saintlor said:

My problem with this tour is that it looks made to watch on the giant screen rather than made to watch her onstage

Does anyone else feel this way?

Yes I do. I have noticed more and more tours are doing this too to save money and I do not like it. 

I also do sort of understand though especially for big names these days. Like even much smaller acts are starting to be able to fill up stadiums and demand is insane for live music. At this point the only way to accommodate as much as possible is to make tons of screens within the stadium to help viewing to get in as many as possible.

Not to sound old but when I was born in 1993 there was around 5.5 billion people on earth and now there are around 8 billion :skull: Going to concerts as a teen even was never a problem for big names and very easy. Now there are so many people and demand is so much higher it is insane and going to continue to get harder and harder to attend live music in any desirable location without sitting in the nosebleeds. It makes me very sad even stadiums are starting to no longer be able to accommodate people. So sadly, it is going to become more normal to just watch in the nosebleeds on screens or at home on Netflix or some other service. Even if you are willing to pay thousands it is STILL going to be a battle just to get the tickets before people :(

from opening night to being available for streaming/purchase everywhere:

rep 5/8/18-12/31/18 (over a month after tour ended)

1989 5/5/15-12/20/15 (a week after tour ended)

speak now 2/9/11-11/21/11 (weekend of last US stop, before the oceania leg).

it depends on international dates. i don't think she wants to reduce hype for tickets if people can already watch the concert in high quality at home.

Strong feelings as to why Thee MyGod was cut out:

1. Overtime in the stadium paying penalties or associated fees.

2. Technical errors. The machine that was supposed to take her from the front to the back was broken.

3. She got a lawsuit for performing it (unlikely).

1 hour ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

I feel this. Watching the show is so wonderful visually, but I think it's because of being such a huge venue you need to give something to those who aren't paying out the nose with something to be able to get that those who are up close aren't experiencing. Being on the section off the floor is definitely a nice way to see everything including the LED floor.

If HBO is smart, they would get this, and then expand in APAC more.

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Strong feelings as to why Thee MyGod was cut out:

1. Overtime in the stadium paying penalties or associated fees.

2. Technical errors. The machine that was supposed to take her from the front to the back was broken.

3. She got a lawsuit for performing it (unlikely).

As far as im concerned the song got changed, not cut out. She performed the same amount of songs as last night

10 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Well does the GP know her debut album?

Sis the album is HUGE in US. Teardrops On My Guitar is very well known in UK and SEA, and she has performed Should’ve Said No in sold out stadiums.

8 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

The country Taylor erasure is not cute miss ma'am. :siptea:

Could she be creating demand again with this perceived erasure?

I hope she will put more 3-4 older songs into the setlist for the show that will be recorded for netflix or Disney plus. They deserve to be celebrated on screen at least. 

Lover's increase in streams :jonny:

I think the lack of debut and SN just means those TVs are coming out this year and 1989 and reputation will come next year. Sounds good to me :giraffe:

This tour is the perfect opportunity for her to highlight the debut & give the era some distinctive characteristics which it severely lacks in comparison to the rest.

6 minutes ago, EndofASadMovie said:

I hope she will put more 3-4 older songs into the setlist for the show that will be recorded for netflix or Disney plus. They deserve to be celebrated on screen at least. 

her relationship with debut:

sn,x1000-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Tim McGOD better be performed at my show!!

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Omg it just hit me how there is no Rep Room / Loft '89 / T Party Room / Club Red for this tour and I'm SO happy about that tbh.

I get that it's a cute moment and she's obviously known for interacting with and being close to her fans, but the amount of drama and entitlement from the embarrassing Swiffers makes it totally not worth it and legit ruins the fun for many fans. Thank you covid I guess.

it makes me so happy to see those psychotic swifties lose like that:bibliahh:

every other post on twitter and tiktok was like “Glendale 03/18 sec 100 row 10 seat 11, 03/19 sec 28 row 2 seat 12 come find me!!” :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

This tour is the perfect opportunity for her to highlight the debut & give the era some distinctive characteristics which it severely lacks in comparison to the rest.

100% this, and also because from Red onwards a lot more fans went to her shows and those songs got more exposure than Debut or Fearless, when she wasn’t as popular

Debut does not lack any "distinctive characteristics", what are you guys talking about? it had its own sound (pure country unlike the country pop of fearless, the pop rock of Speak Now...), and it had its own aethetic and fashion. :celestial5:

Her including Marjorie in the set list kinda highlights the allegation of her hating Evermore even more absurd tbh. she really want to have her grandmother be part of her history breaking tour :heart2:

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

her relationship with debut:

sn,x1000-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

You got me lol.

--

Let me rank era intros

1. Lover (literally gave me chill)

2. reputation (yes, budget)

3. Evermore (come on visuals)

4. midnights (iconic)

5. Folklore

6. Red

7. Fearless

The laziest ones

8. 1989

9. Speak Now

10. debut (doesn't exist)

Lover and Fearless shouldve been switched. Imagine opening with love story and then the 2nd act being lover with that intro. Whew.

I also wished she saved the folklore intro for 1989. I was thinking it would've been a serve for 1989 era intros with the seagulls and her reciting widest dreams lyrics and opening the act with WD. 

The stage is kinda too big for no season. It's kinda sad it wasn't utilized at all besides midnights act and a few performances. 

Guyyysss.. Just arrived to Chile after the first show.
It was a highlight of my life. A dream come true. I've been a swiftie since 2010. 
The show was everything. More than I had ever expected. 
The crowd went wild with Reputation section. It was crazy.
The beginning was magical. I was losing my **** over the pinks things where she came from.
I am still not ok. She was 20 feet away from me.

AN OPPORTUNITY LOST!

Our Song is a major fan fave and country classic! :redface:

5 minutes ago, Clauss said:

Guyyysss.. Just arrived to Chile after the first show.
It was a highlight of my life. A dream come true. I've been a swiftie since 2010. 
The show was everything. More than I had ever expected. 
The crowd went wild with Reputation section. It was crazy.
The beginning was magical. I was losing my **** over the pinks things where she came from.
I am still not ok. She was 20 feet away from me.

So jealous and happy for you!!! :jonny6:

21 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Tim McGOD better be performed at my show!!

it makes me so happy to see those psychotic swifties lose like that:bibliahh:

every other post on twitter and tiktok was like “Glendale 03/18 sec 100 row 10 seat 11, 03/19 sec 28 row 2 seat 12 come find me!!” :rip: 

Exactly lmfao!!!! All the embarrassing stunts, lies, and  harassment of Andrea/Scott and TN for nothing :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.