Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

i mean debut has no particular personality, both for looks and music...she made the same with fearless but better

doing songs from that after a lot of songs from folklmore (country and folk vibes) and after performing the 2 fearless smashes would be a snooze fest for the casual viewer.

she knows what she's doing...as surprise songs and as "debut act" here and there she's gonna perform all the songs from that (i mean at least all the singles + cold as you) and we're all happy.

she has already played a total of 46 songs in just two shows. Coming for 90-100 just from this american leg.

She will perform  every song (at least standard editions of albums) in all the global tour?. 

Edited by vale9001

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

3 hours ago, Prismee said:

Country Taylor WIPED from her memory omg this is sick, not even 30 seconds of Our Song or Sparks Fly or Long Live 

That's true. Country Taylor ist dead.

Omg she did my fave GODlore song TIMT :jonny5:AND STATE OF GOD :jonny4:

I feel bad for Debut stans because its never beating the mixtape allegations :deadbanana4: She's so unserious tbh. I get scrapping the Debut section overseas but Our Song/Teardrops are classics in America so she should be doing those at least.

Edited by State of Grace.

Tim McGraw on the piano was nice but I don't mind if she snubs it for another surprise song slot

The Debut erasure when Our Song is right there and would be a moment. :biblio:

7 hours ago, mael said:

No changes... so The Man and The Archer are permanent. :gaycat7:

The archer is top 3 on lover...

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

i mean debut has no particular personality, both for looks and music...she made the same with fearless but better

doing songs from that after a lot of songs from folklmore (country and folk vibes) and after performing the 2 fearless smashes would be a snooze fest for the casual viewer.

she knows what she's doing...as surprise songs and as "debut act" here and there she's gonna perform all the songs from that (i mean at least all the singles + cold as you) and we're all happy.

she has already played a total of 46 songs in just two shows. Coming for 90-100 just from this american leg.

She will perform  every song (at least standard editions of albums) in all the global tour?. 

she doesn't even need to perform all songs tbh. i'd be mad if the surprise song at my show were some random album track from debut 

Just now, favorite crime said:

she doesn't even need to perform all songs tbh. i'd be mad if the surprise song at my show were some random album track from debut 

yeah i said all singles + cold as you.

Debut cancelled OMG.

Lover winning with Cruel Legend opening :clap3:

4 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

I'm surprised that people on the Internet are surprised about her new Outfits. She is human and she sweats. She has to Clean her Outfits after every show. She has probably 20 Tour Outfits every night. They all aren't ready after a few hours.

well many artists just have the same outfit multiple times 

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Omg she did my fave GODlore song TIMT :jonny5:AND STATE OF GOD :jonny4:

I feel bad for Debut stans because its never beating the mixtape allegations :deadbanana4: She's so unserious tbh. I get scrapping the Debut section overseas but Our Song/Teardrops are classics in America so she should be doing those at least.

The Debut is a great album despite how much she and other stans want to erase it. People don't quite understand how important that album was to pave the way for the massive success that Fearless was. 2006-2007 was also a very important period for her when it comes to establish this strong bond with her fans. I'll always love that album, no matter what people say.

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

The Debut is a great album despite how much she and other stans want to erase it. People don't quite understand how important that album was to pave the way for the massive success that Fearless was. 2006-2007 was also a very important period for her when it comes to establish this strong bond with her fans. I'll always love that album, no matter what people say.

I agree. I'm not really a fan of the album outside of a few songs but I do appreciate it for what it was and what it did for her career. My opinion on the songs might change after the TV but I will never truly love the album because I'm not a big fan of country music and I don't really have any nostalgic memories related to it like many (American) swifties. 

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I agree. I'm not really a fan of the album outside of a few songs but I do appreciate it for what it was and what it did for her career. My opinion on the songs might change after the TV but I will never truly love the album because I'm not a big fan of country music and I don't really have any nostalgic memories related to it like many (American) swifties. 

The funniest thing is, i'm not a big country fan either and i'm European but i still love that album for some reason. It's one of the few country albums that just clicked with me.

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

The funniest thing is, i'm not a big country fan either and i'm European but i still love that album for some reason. It's one of the few country albums that just clicked with me.

That's Fearless for me nn. I legit thought Love Story was her debut back in 2009-2010 and I still know some people who think it is :eli: 

The production is insane :clap3:

I like that the props were relegated to the led screen and floor, and I love the rising platforms. She's making sure people far away get the best experience but I saw close up videos and the performances are great from the floor too, I don't see her downgrading to arenas if she's gonna do international dates cause the show is clearly designed as a stadium exclusive experience. Her vocals were great especially in the Folklore/ Evermore/ acoustic setting. 

The fact that she performed for more than 3 hours is a testament to her work ethic. She's 17 years in and is still challenging herself.

Best performances: 

The opening with MA/ CS

Lover 

The entire Evermore/ folklore segments. 

Don't Blame Me/ Look What You Made Me Do 

Lavender Haze

Vigilante **** (She managed to elevate the worst song on Midnights)

Midnight Rain

My criticism is for including the worst songs on Lover (The Man and YNTCD) instead of the great songs (False God, Cornelia Street, DBATC, Paper Rings), the Red segment was underwhelming (but it was for the GP so :devil:), going from segment to segment was a little jarring but that's understandable considering the diversity of her catalogue, and Maroon should've been included in the Midnights Section. But she would never be able to satisfy everyone so the setlist is good all things considered.

On 3/18/2023 at 2:23 AM, Popboi. said:

Do we think Tim McGraw will be a permanent fix or switch with other debut songs dddd :rip:

Welp.

So much for an Eras Tour when she nixed this last night. :skull: Not even Teardrops On my Guitar or Our Song as a replacement it was State of Grace.

Omg it just hit me how there is no Rep Room / Loft '89 / T Party Room / Club Red for this tour and I'm SO happy about that tbh.

I get that it's a cute moment and she's obviously known for interacting with and being close to her fans, but the amount of drama and entitlement from the embarrassing Swiffers makes it totally not worth it and legit ruins the fun for many fans. Thank you covid I guess.

I decided to spoil myself to a wee bit of the tour, but only surprise Songs. The mirrorball video I watched got taken down like 2 seconds after I watched it:skull:

Edited by gagacasanova

55 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Welp.

So much for an Eras Tour when she nixed this last night. :skull: Not even Teardrops On my Guitar or Our Song as a replacement it was State of Grace.

I think what disappointed me the most was that I was expecting an Eras tour but like all her eras and them being given equal attention. But I now I've made peace with it being a last 4 eras that didn't have a proper tour + greatest hits/fan faves which sounds like it's her intention deep down.

Can't wait for the Netflix documentary :hippo:

Can T*ylor N*tion stop being annoying losers. I'm struggling to find GOOD full videos of the show. Some of us live in the 10th world and will probably never see her live.

7 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Well does the GP know her debut album?

It was huge in the USA

7 hours ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Well does the GP know her debut album?

Her debut sold 6 million pure and had 5 multi platinum singles.  The GP is more likely to know debut that Speak Now or Reputation. 

Had to edit the OP's setlist, poor Tim McGraw.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.