Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

Is the demand really that big for her to announce this many shows before tickets even go on sale? :redface:

Why would she set herself up? 

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

I wonder what she’s doing April 8/9 since she still hasn’t announced shows for that weekend.

It's Easter weekend so probably just an off week for herself and the crew

10 minutes ago, Prison said:

It's Easter weekend so probably just an off week for herself and the crew

yeah, looks like for red she took an 11 day break

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

per wiki for rep:

miami 47,818 / 47,818

tampa 55,909 / 55,909

why not go with the bigger venue? 

1989 had 5 in LA; it's Her fave, sorry

She's doing Philadelphia and Pittsburgh tho, so they could have squeezed a date or two in Miami as well as Tampa, but oh well. 

The way she could likely add even more dates and they'd still sell out. The hold that this woman has over the US is truly unprecedented. :hoetenks:

But she better do a date in France. With the insane gross she'll get from the US, she should just accept to have one less successful date like please Taylor :rip:

I’m beginning to think that she won’t add a Miami show with all those Tampa dates… makes me sad but oh well :lakitu:

We need Canadian Dates for the Canadian girlies. I’m so interested to see her Australian dates, I honestly reckon she could pull 2x Sydney, 2x Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. She always either chooses Adelaide or Perth, and never does them both the same tour, but she’s so big here now :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Klein said:

But she better do a date in France. With the insane gross she'll get from the US, she should just accept to have one less successful date like please Taylor :rip:

not with anti-hero a flop in that flop country :gaylorcat2:

52 US dates. Remember the meltdowns when she “only” announced 27 to start :ahh:

i can’t imagine her only having 3 NJ and 3 Boston shows and LA having 5 when they’re usually her biggest markets. I’m assuming she’ll announce even more come general sale :rip: 

she’s gonna destroy Madonna’s $408m record with just US :toofunny3:

Definitely gonna try for both Cincinnati shows :jonnycat:

She added another Denver show. Bold! Thinking about going to both.

2 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

Definitely gonna try for both Cincinnati shows :jonnycat:

I’m absolutely thinking about trying all 3 Dallas (Arlington) shows. :jonny:

13 hours ago, Tusk said:

What an awful stage set up.

We still don’t have a confirmed stage to be fair. We’ve seen like four different placeholders pop up fff.

5 shows at SoFi? :deadbanana2: The way she beat BTS's record for having the highest amount of shows there. I signed up for the shows Gracie is opening for. I'll go to that one, kinda torn which second show I want to go to.

9 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

Why are the replies to this just a cesspool of miserable fans?

mess at her still skipping out on DC, I guess I'm going to Philly or Pittsburgh

12 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Why are the replies to this just a cesspool of miserable fans?

I don't know, but I'd rather have the 5 and a half minute version, so we can save room for more fan favorites.

21 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

This is not a surprise at all. All Too Well (10 minutes version) is likely the closer of the show (as it should be). The only other closer I could imagine is Long Live (assuming she'll release Speak Now TV right before the tour starts).

I can't wait to lose my voice screaming each and every words (during the entire show) :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Klein said:

This is not a surprise at all. All Too Well (10 minutes version) is likely the closer of the show (as it should be). The only other closer I could imagine is Long Live (assuming she'll release Speak Now TV right before the tour starts).

I can't wait to lose my voice screaming each and every words (during the entire show) :jonny5:

We'll need at least a day or two to recover :laugh: 1 2 3 Let's go *****, Taylor you'll be fine and **** the patriarchy. We'll need lozenges for DAYS

6 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

We'll need at least a day or two to recover :laugh: 1 2 3 Let's go *****, Taylor you'll be fine and **** the patriarchy. We'll need lozenges for DAYS

"I love you ain't that the worst thing you ever heard?
He looks up grinning like a devil" 

Vocal chords nowhere to be found :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.