• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

I seriously doubt she'd do any changes on the setlist besides the surprise song and Tim McGraw. The former will probably be a random song and second will most likely be one of the singles from self titled. There's just too much that can go wrong with these type of massive productions for a rotating setlist. Screens, lifts, outfits, musicians, dancers, lightning, props, pyro... It just doesnt seem like an idea that can be implemented.

7 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

I seriously doubt she'd do any changes on the setlist besides the surprise song and Tim McGraw. The former will probably be a random song and second will most likely be one of the singles from self titled. There's just too much that can go wrong with these type of massive productions for a rotating setlist. Screens, lifts, outfits, musicians, dancers, lightning, props, pyro... It just doesnt seem like an idea that can be implemented.

it's easiest to add/subtract performances that are just, like, her standing around singing

i.e. the archer

Edited by fridayteenage

9 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

In case y'all want to watch it live, go to Alton Bowers on YouTube, they are doing a multicam from different angles :jonny:

Wait this is amazing :wanda:

Just now, SleepingTigers said:

Wait this is amazing :wanda:

I was surprised too lmao

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

it's easiest to add/subtract performances that are just, like, her standing around singing

i.e. the archer

each performance has a backing track, a screen visual, light design, every move and walk she and every other performer does on stage IS choreographed and rehearsed. She's doing 40+ songs as it is, other than the bare bones performances (mirrorball, tim mcgraw, ATW) there's no room to accomodate new performances, and she's not the type to deliver something subpar. She's not gonna drop 3 or 4 songs from the setlist and change them for other songs in the middle of the tour, it's just not realistic. And expecting her to have 3 o 4 numbers ready to be performed is too far fecthed even for the most hardworking popstar in the world.

Just trying to be realistic and manage not only y'alls expectations but also my own lol

i mean, i'm just saying she could add an extra bare bones perf.

with rep, she was ok with sporadically switching dancing with our hands tied for so it goes.

i personally would prefer her to drop songs than add any outside of the rotating surprise, cuz this setlist takes a lot of energy and i don't want her to have to cancel anything from exhaustion.

Crowd reactions today are great

Her vocals better too

Where are OTH saying she was just lip syncing 

You can see the difference today

I am so happy for her

She is enjoying every moment

Just now, fridayteenage said:

i mean, i'm just saying she could add an extra bare bones perf.

with rep, she was ok with sporadically switching dancing with our hands tied for so it goes.

i personally would prefer her to drop songs than add any outside of the rotating surprise, cuz this setlist takes a lot of energy and i don't want her to have to cancel anything from exhaustion.

I think she will switch between cities

We have to wait for next week to actually find out

1 minute ago, taylordswift13 said:

LWYMMD Rock Version is such a moment :jonny:

Isn’t it just? It makes me want a live album SO bad :jonny: sooooo superior!!! Her CONFIDENCE, too! 

i'm just having the livestream in the bkgd for music, except for my very faves.

example: enchanted-sus, coming up

I only wish she did long live as an encore or something its always been perfect for it. Maybe add our song too but speak now and debut are some of my fav taylor albums so I'm biased

her 22 shirt says something different tonight? "who's taylor swift anyway? ew"

She's gonna give her 22 hat away to someone in the audience every single night :gaylorcat2:

The new Fearless section dress is so ugly :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

When is she adding the 1 to the setlist:bam:

when it's a top 3 hit :gaylorcat2:

Let’s be real, if the fans ask for it hard enough, she’ll make changes to the set list. Blondie is probably even keeping tabs on this thread

this tour is cementing reputation as a top 3 in her discography for me :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.