Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

27 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I LOVE Vigilante **** but it's definitively not better than Maroon :rip:

Maroon is overshadowed by the songs before and after it 

andthatsjusthewayitis.gif

Vigilante stands out on Midnights since most of the songs are slower and it was a perfect addition to the setlist 

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Still gagged at the GODMORE selection. :jonnycat: To be fair it wasn’t hard to make an amazing setlist for Her cause she is near flawless. One adjustments I would make is replacing Marjorie with Ivy or Gold Rush, but that’s just for my taste 

also kii at those unbearable TikTok and Twitter swifties spamming their seat locations everywhere only to get ignored by everyone in Taylor’s team :ahh:

did they really think Taylor would risk getting COVID by meeting their tacky asses? literal worms 

Are there any links to collections of good, HQ images from last night? I'd like to have a few to spam at my OTH bf :gaycat4:

im, still in shock at how amazing opening night looked from all the photos and videos. yes the setlist could be a little better for some eras but overall it's also solid AF. I'm just so happy. Wish she announces Canadian dates already....

i'm still traumatized how she moved california from the 2nd stop at reputation, to the very end of the american tour

If im not wrong they are the same Debbie Downers as when midnight was leak. There's a fine line between healthy criticism and just being negative for no damm reason.

3 hours show is a dream for my favorite artist, if it was too long for u then u can leave early or something lol. You pay the same and you get more, why the complain?

The setlist could be adjust here and there to make it more perfect. Yokok, Long Live is the true real snub cause the theme of those songs fit the tour so well. But the girl did 44 songs so more than enough, maybe the only way she could do to please everyone is doing 1 surprise song for each era, which change every night. That way the concert also feel fresh and audience of each night get more surprise.

1 hour ago, mael said:

Still gagged at the GODMORE selection. :jonnycat: To be fair it wasn’t hard to make an amazing setlist for Her cause she is near flawless. One adjustments I would make is replacing Marjorie with Ivy or Gold Rush, but that’s just for my taste 

This. the moment Tis the damm season playing.  I was srceaming out loud. My absolute fave from the album. And then Willow witch trial theme. And Champagne problem in full. And that cinematic experience Tolerate it. The best set.

Yeah agree with changing Majorie to other song, my personal pick would be RWYLM or Cowboy like me or Ivy. Thats why i mention maybe she should do surprise song for each era to make the concert fresh every nights.

Edited by chiliam

i'm going to assume we'll get no body no crime on the west coast since haim is opening

10 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i'm going to assume we'll get no body no crime on the west coast since haim is opening

And I'll be very jealous of those ppl

1 hour ago, TaylorNation said:

also kii at those unbearable TikTok and Twitter swifties spamming their seat locations everywhere only to get ignored by everyone in Taylor’s team :ahh:

did they really think Taylor would risk getting COVID by meeting their tacky asses? literal worms 

this made me cackle

so do y'all think she's gonna change the setlist tonight?

4 minutes ago, lasthauntedkiss said:

so do y'all think she's gonna change the setlist tonight?

still hoping she shuffles some songs in, some of the lover songs she performed were a choice.

My guess is the surprise song will be the only rotating song. Maybe Tim McGraw will alternate with the other debut singles as the tour goes. But I doubt much else will change.

i think i'm gonna book amtrak tickets (months from now) to be safe. i drove to the stadium last time, but parking getting there was a nightmare and parking getting out was a bigger nightmare. 

Can't wait to see more OTH fumes, the way Taylor Alison Swift Alwyn makes them go into full on mental breakdowns :fan:

oh she's gonna keep us at the edge of our seats the entire tour ok, it's nice to be a fan

regarding everything said about the setlist, it's as good as it can get. Personally I can live without Bad Blood and TLGAD and would prefer to see Something like Sparks Fly or State of Grace performed instead but I wouldnt say including them is a bad call. The visuals are STUNNING. Her outfits are great (well except for reputaytion one but we might see different ones) and she looks and sounds incredible so everyone is surely getting their tickets' worth with the spectacle.

The way she praises Paramore :smitten:

oh wow i wasn't expecting new outfits the baby blue lover guitar is so pretty

hope the bonus is a never before performed song from lover, evermore, or midnights

1 minute ago, mael said:

No changes... so The Man and The Archer are permanent. :gaycat7:

i think there's a nonzero chance she could switch it up slightly when she goes to another city.

but given how the man has its own setpiece/outfits that's unlikely to go. i blame the vma's for giving her Best Director for that.

In case y'all want to watch it live, go to Alton Bowers on YouTube, they are doing a multicam from different angles :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.