• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

46 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I'm surprised some of you are complaining of ATW10's inclusion... its release was such an event, it was pretty much inevitable that it would be included :michael:

Swifties have been convincing themselves for months that ATW10 and Would’ve Could’ve Should’ve are far too personal and traumatizing for her to ever perform live. I got yelled at on Twitter for even suggesting she could perform ATW10.

Just now, Frogger17 said:

Swifties have been convincing themselves for months that ATW10 and Would’ve Could’ve Should’ve are far too personal and traumatizing for her to ever perform live. I got yelled at on Twitter for even suggesting she could perform ATW10.

Who thought she wouldn't perform ATW10? She's been singing it everywhere and always telling how much fans changed how she feels when she plays the song. :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Who thought she wouldn't perform ATW10? She's been singing it everywhere and always telling how much fans changed how she feels when she plays the song. :deadbanana4:

This! It was a given.

now she can scrap some Lover songs and perform WCS or some Speak Now songs 

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

This! It was a given.

Lover haters need to get over themselves, the album has already got the highest boost from the concert. The Lover songs are here to stay and people will deal :coffee2:

3 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

I’m glad I didn’t drink or do any pre-game activities like a good amount of people did. I literally relaxed in my hotel room right up until 4 pm. I could not be bothered to be there too early when she has two openers. Oooo speaking of Gayle is actually really fun live. Paramore on the other hand I love them to death but that setlist was too fuc*ing casual friendly. One new album song? miss me with that. 

when did you arrive at the stadium?

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

This! It was a given.

Long Live is the one song truly missing from the setlist. Like there couldn't be any other opportunity better than The Eras Tour to play it. 

I'm finally seeing videos 

Illicit Affairs :weeps: and she even did the "and you know damn well" part to close it out

The evermore section :weeps::weeps::weeps: i love her so much for this. The moment the TTDS notes kicked in a about choked.

I NEED her to be working on a professional recording for this tour.

5 minutes ago, Klein said:

Long Live is the one song truly missing from the setlist. Like there couldn't be any other opportunity better than The Eras Tour to play it. 

maybe the gp shouldn't make that the 11th most streamed song on spotify from the album? 

i won't miss it. 

...rewatching the lover section, given the costume changes and setpiece for The Man, there's probably no way that'll be dropped later, mmm. She can easily drop The Archer tho

3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I'm finally seeing videos 

Illicit Affairs :weeps: and she even did the "and you know damn well" part to close it out

The evermore section :weeps::weeps::weeps: i love her so much for this. The moment the TTDS notes kicked in a about choked.

I NEED her to be working on a professional recording for this tour.

The evermore section is the very best section of the entire tour. The performance of willow had me on the FLOOR. :jonny5:

Do you think if we spam tik tok with complains about the TS and SN snub she will add more songs??

Just now, Raphy23 said:

Do you think if we spam tik tok with complains about the TS and SN snub she will add more songs??

she should be dropping songs not adding them 

still not over it. glad I stayed home cause I had a great time watching the whole concert, totally worth it

the show was perfection :clap3:

DO WE KNOW IF SHES GOING TO ANNOUNCE CANADA DATES WHEN SHE ANNOUNCES INTERNATIONAL DATES? WILD SHE HASNT ANNOUNCED A TORONTO DATE

if the lover set was just cruel summer, lover, cornelia street, dbatc, false god, afterglow, and maybe paper rings it would be so much better.

2 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

YOYOK would be such a great tour closer, but I'm fine with Karma.

YOYOK would’ve been epic with a new music video for it unveiled on the screen

Edited by Buffy

45 minutes ago, Klein said:

Hopefully she’ll see the responses to the setlist and switch it up a bit for other shows

Also I was not a fan of her vocals on illicit affairs bridge 

How I would change set list so it still will be 3, 15 hours long:

1. Cruel Summer
2. ME! / YNTCD mashup
3. Lover
4. Cornelia Street
5. The Archer
6. Paper Rings

7. Fearless
8. YBWM / Love Story mashup
9. The Other Side Of The Door (only the last part like in illicit affairs)

10. gold rush
11. willow
12. champagne problems
13. tolerate it (shortened)
then a man walk out of that table and she sings..

14. right where you left me (shortened)

15. ... Ready For It (Shortened)
16. Delicate
17. Don't Blame Me (Shortened)
18. Look What You Made Me Do
(reputation set is perfect for me but we didn't need RFI in full)

after LWYMMD there's dramatic drums and then she sings..
19. Haunted (Shortened)
20. Enchanted / Long Live mashup

21. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
22. I Knew You Were Trouble
23. All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

24. invisible string (Shortened)
25. betty
26. mirrorball (need this in the standart setlist, not 1-night-only surprise section)
27. august
28. illicit affairs (shortened)
29. my tears ricochet
30. cardigan

31. Out Of The Woods (Shortened)
32. Style (Shortened)
33. Blank Space

34. Wildest Dreams (Shortened)
35. Shake It Off

36. surprise song

37. Tim McGraw
38. Our Song

39. Lavender Haze
40. Maroon
41. Anti-Hero
42. Vigilante **** (yes the song is not really good but we can't lose this chair choreography)
43. Bejeweled / Karma mashup
44. You're On Your Own, Kid

(I shortened some songs and that let me add some mashups, but there's still not a lot of them)

3 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

Who are you calling babez at the age of 32???????

Back to my queen, I wonder what the song will be for tonight. mirrorball was amazing. 

Saying people would kill over a setlist at the age of 31 :rip:

3 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

Girl no one is killing anyone over a setlist unless you have some chemical imbalance. Like chill babez. 

Gaga can't put on a show that length when she's singing live. 100% and doing choreography. 

Listen i'm still mad i didn't get tickets for the Chromatica tur so no hate but gaga can't make a 3 hours and 15 minutes show. It's not about being able to perform good or bad but it's about having the material to make it. 

Only artists like Taylor, Bruce Springsteen or Bob Dylan can make it.

You need a lot of hits, you need deep cut cults, you need a variegate catalog and so on.

She could made all these folklore songs cause folklore is an album without hits but at the same time it has 5B spotify streams, even the casual pop listeners has listened to almost every tracks several times.

She has songs like enchanted, don't blame me, cruel summer, all too well 10 minutes there are never been on radios and they have been viral hits with huge streams even without that. She could have add to that paper rings, the way i loved you, getway car that have been big viral hits lately too.

State of grace is a cult deep hit too.

She didn't perform absolute country smashes (one a grammy winning song) like our song and mean and begin again. And very strong radio hits- song the casual pop or radio listener can remember like mine, fifteen, back to december, out of the woods, welcome to new york.

She really has the catalog. Again i would have love to see the chromatica tour but I'm not a gaga fanatic...of course a fan could watch her idol making all the discography but what about me, the casul person going to her concert?. There is not material for 50 songs. 

Edited by vale9001

23 minutes ago, Maroon legacy said:

How I would change set list so it still will be 3, 15 hours long:

1. Cruel Summer
2. ME! / YNTCD mashup
3. Lover
4. Cornelia Street
5. The Archer
6. Paper Rings

7. Fearless
8. YBWM / Love Story mashup
9. The Other Side Of The Door (only the last part like in illicit affairs)

10. gold rush
11. willow
12. champagne problems
13. tolerate it (shortened)
then a man walk out of that table and she sings..

14. right where you left me (shortened)

15. ... Ready For It (Shortened)
16. Delicate
17. Don't Blame Me (Shortened)
18. Look What You Made Me Do
(reputation set is perfect for me but we didn't need RFI in full)

after LWYMMD there's dramatic drums and then she sings..
19. Haunted (Shortened)
20. Enchanted / Long Live mashup

21. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
22. I Knew You Were Trouble
23. All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

24. invisible string (Shortened)
25. betty
26. mirrorball (need this in the standart setlist, not 1-night-only surprise section)
27. august
28. illicit affairs (shortened)
29. my tears ricochet
30. cardigan

31. Out Of The Woods (Shortened)
32. Style (Shortened)
33. Blank Space

34. Wildest Dreams (Shortened)
35. Shake It Off

36. surprise song

37. Tim McGraw
38. Our Song

39. Lavender Haze
40. Maroon
41. Anti-Hero
42. Vigilante **** (yes the song is not really good but we can't lose this chair choreography)
43. Bejeweled / Karma mashup
44. You're On Your Own, Kid

(I shortened some songs and that let me add some mashups, but there's still not a lot of them)

the rep into haunted one, I NEED IT :jonny5: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.