Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

2 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

Did she do any speeches between songs at all? Or is the show too packed?

If I had to complain about anything it’s that the whole thing felt like a race. It was all about squeezing in as many songs as possible. I felt like there was no time to breathe.mp3

off the top of my head, she had one before The Man introducing herself, one in the middle of evermore, before ATW, and in the middle of folklore

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Just now, cruelcooper said:

RihFund stans getting brave after that snooze fest of a super bowel movement performance :rip:

b-b-but the FREE yt views :redface:

Anyway these outfits are her best tour looks EASILY :giraffe: sorry rep tour 

5 minutes ago, cruelcooper said:

Did she do any speeches between songs at all? Or is the show too packed?

If I had to complain about anything it’s that the whole thing felt like a race. It was all about squeezing in as many songs as possible. I felt like there was no time to breathe.mp3

She did, I've seen video of her speeches on TikTok, for Folklore, ATW, Acoustic set

Edited by ariananext

Just now, cruelcooper said:

Anyway these outfits are her best tour looks EASILY :giraffe: sorry rep tour 

I mean rep tour can only do so much since it has a very specific vision/theme

2 hours ago, Starshine said:

y’all talking about unnecessary songs when the only unnecessary things are the opening acts :deadbanana4:

I know she’s giving them a platform but girl.. 

Right? Gayle being there is such a joke :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, EarthJang said:

Some of you are such ungrateful btch, there's no way in hell she's gonna perform all the songs that you like. As long as she doesn't perform Me! it's already a win for me

I don’t care if she does singles only. I just wanted something from debut and 1 or 2 more from SN. 

3 minutes ago, Prismee said:

off the top of my head, she had one before The Man introducing herself, one in the middle of evermore, before ATW, and in the middle of folklore

Oh okay. At least she had a few I guess

2 hours ago, Buffy said:

If it was a 1-2 hour set list, I would go twice but the production this time is lackluster with no wow-factor and a set list full of songs that aren’t really my choice of songs to spend 3 hours with. It’s a one-time event for me.

Bye, you won't be missed.

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

Bye, you won't be missed.

Why so hostile? They're just sharing their views

Ngl I also expected bigger production, that's the main reason I've always admired her shows - other than her connection with the crowd.

It's really nice that she's singing so many songs but I would've rather her sing less songs and have a Rep Tour stage production and design. The outfits are incredible though!

The stadium singing along to Enchanted's bridge :WAP: A classic

the set design and coreographies actually are not that far from reputation tour. I don't know the videos you people are watched but for most of them there are not well recorded videos where you can enjoy the whole thing.

Do you really think you have watched the entire thing already with all the details?.

Anyway this is what a TS show should be ...it's like a broadwian huge pop show where she actually plays and performs music...rep tour was fun but doing the whole madonna- beyoncè thing for 2 hours it's not what she should make.. this is really what I want from her. 

more songs less production>>>>>>big sets and pyrotechnics

the music is what i'm going to the show for not some fireworks 

I agree i missed the reinvention she usually makes for a lot of songs in a tour version...she's one of the better in that.

but i mean it's a greatest hits so the purpose it's to listen a live version very similar to the version you know, not to got there to listen to the 1989 tour version of love story.

Also the concept is to relive an era so why you should make delicate in a way that doesn't sound like a reputation song?. 

I love watching her tours because of the new arrangements she would give to her songs and she oomphed up many songs this time around so I’m happy.

Not to mention the spectacles are not too far away from her best.

The Speak Now World Tour holds a special place in my heart and will always be that girl for me, but this tour is easily #2 for me in terms of being the best Taylor Swift concert experience/production :jonny6: 

The opening is GORGEOUS, I love how all the dancers, props and blondie herself emerge from the opening in the screen, it provides a great level of immersion. The Man is such a big production, and once again, the screen ties in seamlessly with the performance. The Evermore section looks like a religious experience and even just watching her perform Marjorie through a fan-taken video was enough to make me teary-eyed :chick3: LOVE the Folklore house! A great elevated take on her last Grammys performance.

I LOVE the Fearless section intro/interlude with the sparks raining down, and the bait-and-switch of the Folklore interlude with the reference to Wildest Dreams leading you to believe you're getting the 1989 section at first was everything :dies: 

And lastly, she also has some gorgeous costumes on this tour, with the Lover, Rep and Folklore outfits being my personal favorites. The hair wasn't my favorite, but I do think it looked amazing when her bangs were side-swept by her movement :thing: 

Spoiler

032.jpg

145.jpg

She should get a feathered side bang for real and give us a 70s hair moment like she did back in early 2014. A swiftie can dream!

Edited by RobDeWittBukater

She grossed 7.2M in Glendale for the Rep tour in 2018. We're in 2023 and she had 10k more people in attendance. She's making DAMAGES with this tour. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Klein

37 minutes ago, CovalentBondage said:

Sweetie. Touch grass, it's not that serious :rip: 

I’m touching grass at the record breaking Eras Tour for a second time. You wanna come ? Oh it’s sold out. 
Also I never said I would. I’m saying people would. You don’t get extensive setlists like this that display an artist’s discography like this.

It’s actually something Gaga should do whether it’s in stadiums or a residency. 

I just watched the full concert (thank u Monica from youtube) and wow what an experience :jonny5:I went through many emotions through out the concert and she looks really happy and healthy which is amazing to see :heart2:

9 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

I’m touching grass at the record breaking Eras Tour for a second time. You wanna come ? Oh it’s sold out. 
Also I never said I would. I’m saying people would. You don’t get extensive setlists like this that display an artist’s discography like this.

It’s actually something Gaga should do whether it’s in stadiums or a residency. 

Girl no one is killing anyone over a setlist unless you have some chemical imbalance. Like chill babez. 

Gaga can't put on a show that length when she's singing live. 100% and doing choreography. 

Edited by CovalentBondage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.